Damage Control

Her Bloodied Paramour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEJI AND RYUJIN are males here.

ENJOY<3 

Chapter 6

Damage control

     “You expect me to believe that you… a cop… is stalking me just because you find me beautiful?” Eunbi huffed, frustrated that all her questions were met with unreasonable answers. She was currently faced with the aristocratic faces of Ahn Yujin, Lee Chaeryeong, and Kim Chaewon, not that their pleasant faces helped her headache—it actually made it worse.

Choi Yena and Jo Yuri had gone inside the kitchen to cook a late lunch/early dinner for the group. Leaving Yujin, Chaeryeong, and Chaewon to deal with Eunbi, just like how they did with their field operations. Yena and Yuri would be helping them at a distance, while the rest would be in the thick of the action, or in this case… experiencing Kwon Eunbi’s furious interrogation.

“Yes Eunbi-noona, you might find it hard to believe… but you’re really, really, really beautiful!” Eunbi narrowed her eyes at Yujin’s answer, she was growing more and more frustrated with her stalker. Eunbi groaned and covered her face with her hands, giving Lee Chaeryeong the perfect opportunity to soundlessly punch Yujin due to his lame excuses.

“What the are you saying?” Chaewon mouthed silently. Yena and Yuri who were listening inside the kitchen through their in-ear piece, also protested, “Yujin! Please let the next thing that comes out of your mouth be something that makes sense!”

Truthfully, when Yujin volunteered to handle the situation because it was his mess, to begin with, Chaewon and Chaeryeong had thought that their youngest member would at least come up with a plausible and reasonable alibi… but clearly, they were all fools for trusting Yujin.

The silent battle between Yujin, Chaeryeong, and Chaewon immediately ceased, the moment Eunbi raised her head to continue glaring at them.

“So, what you’re saying Yujin-ssi, is that you saw me at a café and proceeded to stalk me whenever you had free time… because you have a crush on me?” At Eunbi’s words, Yujin brightly shook his head, which led to Eunbi’s confusion and Chaeryeong and Chaewon’s anxiety.

Yujin grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes, “Yes and No. I stalked you not just because your beautiful, you are also very kind, generous, philanthropic, and a culinary arts enthusiast! Perfect really… but just not for me Noona, you’re not really my type. You are best suited and is the perfect girlfriend material for our beloved-‘no girlfriend since birth’-hyung, Lee Chaeyeon!”

A large crash could be heard from the kitchen, followed by a series of profanities which distinctly sounded like Yena. At the same time, Chaewon who was sipping his iced tea, chocked and proceeded to cough so loudly, Chaeryeong patted Chaewon’s back, internally panicking at the situation Yujin put them in. All the whilst, Yujin grinned so happily and so innocently. Eunbi almost believed his words, almost.

“Really Yujin-ssi, you stalked me to play matchmaker for your friend?” Eunbi scoffed, each second, she spent conversing with her supposed stalker, was a second wasted apparently. Eunbi was trying dearly to keep her cool, lest she call Hyewon and have Ahn Yujin thrown to jail and frankly Hyewon’s phone number never looked so attractive as it did now in Eunbi’s eyes.

At this point, Yujin wasn’t just making a fool out of himself, he was also digging up his own grave, quite effectively too—especially once Chaeyeon learns of this mishap.

Chaewon, unable to control his own hands—slapped the back of Yujin’s head and grimaced, well… let’s just say mistakes and Chaeyeon in one sentence is far from pleasant. Thankfully, Chaeryeong decided to step in and save whatever was still left of their asses.

“Eunbi-ssi…” Eunbi shifted her attention from the Cheshire grin of Yujin to Chaeryeong, the girl that Eunbi found to be the most attractive out of all of them.

“I know this is a weird situation, and clearly you are within grounds to sue Yujin for his foolishness… and honestly, Chaewon-oppa, Yena-oppa, Yuri, and I knew about Yujin following you… we didn’t know it was because of his desire to get Chaeyeon-oppa a girlfriend… We really just thought that it was for a case or something.” Chaeryeong stood up from where she sat and bowed, which was immediately followed by Chaewon doing the same, who in turn gripped Yujin’s neck and forced the younger man to bow his head towards Eunbi.

“We’re really sorry…”

“It’s okay… well not that okay, but I won’t press any charges. I just want the stalking to be stopped, and it seems you all are decent people.” Eunbi rambled, not liking how Chaewon and Chaeryeong were apologizing for Yujin’s mistakes. If there was something that ticked Eunbi off, it was somebody else claiming to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter