Stalking Kwon Eunbi

Her Bloodied Paramour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Stalking Kwon Eunbi

            Yujin wiped the sweat off of his brow, he was currently hiding behind a bush across a busy road in Seoul, hoping that he wasn’t being seen by his elusive target who was in the coffee shop across the street from where he was hiding.

            Yujin sighed, he had just gotten off of his work quite early and instead of spending it at home binge watching his favourite series, here he was following Kwon Eunbi hoping to gain any kind of information about the woman.

            When Kwon Eunbi was assigned to him, Yujin thought that he had received the easiest assignment out of the group, boy was he wrong. Getting information about Kwon Eunbi was like looking for a needle in a haystack, so here he was, reduced to stalking the woman in hopes of getting any hint connecting her to Minister Hong’s criminalities.

            Seeing as his target had gone out of the coffee shop, headed to god knows where, Yujin left his hiding spot and followed Kwon Eunbi’s movement. Feeling excited at the lengthy walk towards an unfamiliar and eerie neighbourhood—Yujin hoped for his target to finally give him something to work on, acting like a stalker was driving him mad, seeing as it was the only thing he’s done the past few days out of his work.

            Yujin sighed for the nth time, seeing as Kwon Eunbi entered another coffee shop, what was this woman’s addiction to coffee? She has done nothing but visit coffee shops.

            Yujin shook his head, getting even more frustrated, being a police officer and a criminal both at the same time was hard work.

            He had to make sure he wouldn’t catch himself, Yujin laughed at his thoughts momentarily forgetting that he was currently stalking someone.

            Snapping out of his musings, Yujin looked to the coffee shop to see his target missing. He whipped his head towards all directions and saw no sign of the elusive woman. Taking a risk, Yujin went out of his hiding spot and entered the coffee shop where Kwon Eunbi entered, hoping that the woman was there— as expected she was nowhere to be found.

            Exiting the shop, Yujin kicked the rocks on the pavement in dejection as he started the lengthy walk back to his motorbike—his efforts with Kwon Eunbi has been fruitless, he needs backup.

            Arriving at Yena’s club, Yujin parked his bike in front of the entrance of the closed establishment—the group’s headquarters was underneath the main floor of Yena’s club. Yujin surveyed his surroundings, satisfied that no one was around… he entered the club through the side door with his keys.

            Yujin trotted down the stairs towards the secret door that led to the nest and was relieved to see that only Chaewon and Yena was there. It had been 2 weeks since their last meeting where their assignments had been assigned.

            /flashback/

            "Yena, Chaewon, I need you to watch Lee Sian closely and investigate his connection to minister Hong. I want to know everything, what he spends, who he meets, and the cases he handles... Everything." Chaewon and Yena nodded at Chaeyeon's words, taking special note of their lead and Chaeyeon's demands.

            "Lee Sian is our priority but that doesn't mean we'll focus on him entirely, Yujin I want you to watch and get as much information as you can on Kwon Eunbi, I want to know relevant information--especially of her birth and relationship with the Hongs and Lee Sian." Yujin nodded, heeding Chaeyeon--assignments like these are pretty basic and they've done it a hundred times that Yujin already knew what to look for and how to go about it.

            "Yuri and Chaeryeong investigate people who were close to minister Hong, look at politicians, we're bound to find something." The girls nodded like the others they already knew what to do.

            "I will go to Busan, I've received a tip connecting minister Hong to the recent drug import there. I'll be gone for 2 to 3 weeks; I expect information when I get back." Chaeyeon stated, he has already packed his bags and was ready to go to Busan. “Make sure you have something when I return… Behave children okay?”

            The group nodded at Chaeyeon’s words, except for Yujin whom mischievously winked at Chaeyeon. The consequence, a strike at the back of his head to which the group laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter