TWO

Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HAHAHHAA GUYS THIS IS THE CHAP 2..... SO... i will try to make this as angsty as possible.. LMAO that if i didn't change my mind later on... woops hehe. anyways, happy reading, dont forget to comment and voteeee.. thank you for subscribing!

Wendy POV

 

Seeing the bus kept passing by in front of me, today was a very busy road. A lot of cars passing by every second as I continued waiting for my bus to arrive. After waiting a bit longer, I saw the right bus approaching the bus station. I extended my hand then waved, telling the bus driver to stop. The bus stopped right in front of me and I got on the bus after the driver opened the door. I paid the service then walked towards the back of the bus and took my seat near the window.

 

I grabbed my earphone from my bag and put it on my ear. I unlocked my phone and started browsing through my music folder. I pressed any random song that popped up on the screen and the song started playing. A smile quickly appeared after I realized the song that I love so badly started playing. I closed my eyes and started humming quietly.

 

Just as I closed my eyes, my mind went back to you. To the person, whom I remember dearly. The person that I realized a little bit too late that I actually fell in love with this person. The only person that I still think of until today no matter how many people I had encountered in the past. The person that I will never forget no matter how many times I tried to.

 

“How are you doing, unnie?” I mumbled to myself then opened my eyes.

 

I turned my head to my right side, facing the window. I could see clearly from my reflection how badly I’ve missed her. She never left my mind, she was always there all along.

 

“Irene unnie.” I mumbled faintly.

 

I tried calling her name, trying to ease the feeling inside my heart. I felt something building up inside my heart. This deep feeling that was always there every time I remember her. This deep feeling that was so hard to get rid of, no matter how many times I tried to force myself to forget.

 

I sighed loudly and looked at my surrounding, it was still empty just like when I got on the bus. There were several people sitting at the front and one person sitting at the back, several seat behind me. Those sitting at the front, were a bit far away from where I was. I looked down at my phone and grabbed it then brought to closer towards my face.

 

“One one one my one~ the only one one one you are~~ this is the love love love I know~~ this is the love, this is the love, I know this is the love~~” Still humming the song slowly, I unlocked my phone and checked my instagram.

 

Your instagram story was the first one that caught my attention. My heart started beating faster, remembering about how I was thinking about you several minutes earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter