ONE

Deep Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I posted this on Wattpad already but i decided to post it here too. happy reading guys. i hope you like it.... ^^ don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you! 

Wendy’s POV

 

Lying down on my bed with my eyes still open widely, I glanced at the clock showing on my phone and it was already 2 a.m in the morning. I sighed loudly while turning and tossing around but I still couldn’t close my eyes. I tried so hard to fall a sleep but my mind continued wandering around instead, flashback of our moment continued coming back, stressing me out even more.

 

“Argh.” I groaned then sat down on my bed.

 

I scratched my head and sighed again, “What should I do with myself?”

 

“This is so frustrating.” I groaned again, “Why do I have to keep coming back to those moments?”

 

I threw myself back and positioned my head properly on top of the pillow then closed my eyes. I took several deep breath then let it out slowly, trying to calm my mind. Just when I closed my eyes it felt like I went back to that exact moment. That happy moment that I can never forget.

 

I just arrived in this new country that I had never been before. You and your family picked me and my mom at the airport and showed us around.

 

We were sitting in your car, we were so happy, we were laughing and talking to one another like there was no tomorrow. You continued talking about your family, explaining about your dad and his personality. You explained to my mom about your dad and your family. About how strict he could be, like when he said to pick him up, you have to drop everything and pick him up instead. That’s how strict he was. When he said something, you have to do it straight away.

 

You continued talking about your family as if you were trying to make us familiar with your family or it was more like to make us grow closer together.

 

I also remembered that you told me to try several fast food chains because you said it tasted differently from our country. You bought me several foods just for me to try it but I didn’t realize that you were actually right. I didn’t believe it at first because I rarely eat fast food restaurant but when I think about it now, I do realize that it taste differently just like you said.

 

I opened my eyes and I realized that a smile appeared on my face as I remembered about those precious moments. I closed my eyes again and another flashback started to appear again.

 

There was also time where your parents wanted to make sure that I knew the way from the train station to my house, so your family decided to use the train instead. You and I were queuing to buy the train ticket

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter