Meeting

Ghost in the girl's restroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school bell rings, signaling the end of the day for the school. The sunset gives the school a nice atmosphere as students begins to leave the school. Chattering between them as they always do, talking about whatever that comes to mind. But the most talked topic is the school's seven mystery. 

"Hey hey, have you heard? about the school seven mysteries?" 

"No, no tell me tell me!" 

"Well here's the most famous one. In the old school building, in the girls restroom on the third floor , in the third stall. They say if you knock three times, you can summon Hanako-san. And whoever who summons her gets a wish granted. But in return she takes something precious to you before you know it!" 

He walks quietly through the old school building, hoping no one sees him as he slips into the girls restroom. He groans to himself, wondering what in hell is he doing. Hell, his brother would be rolling if he knew that Kyungsoo went to do this. But hey, it's just a rumor so why not give it a try and if it doesn't work he can just leave and no one has to ever know about this. He drags a hand down his face as he walks over to the third stall and hesitantly knocks three times on the door. 

He holds his breath, waiting for something to happen. When it felt like nothing was going to happen, he finally lets a breath and turns to leave when the door opens with a a voice sing song "I'm here~" He quickly turns back to the door, gasping when he sees no one but an empty stall. But he feels a hand on his shoulders and a deep voice saying. "Over here~" He screams turning to push the person only to find himself slipping pass the body and stumbles a bit. Then he turns back to look at the other. "Y-You are-" He finds himself speechless as he sees a male taller than normal in an old, gloomy school uniform, big ears, a seal on his left cheek and well...see through! 

"I'm an apparition, the seventh mystery of the school. Hanako-san of the Toilet. Please to meet you." He says as he floats and lands on top of the toilet tank. Kyungsoo frowns and looks at the tall male up and down, before making a disgusted face. "What are you a ert ghost? This ain't funny." He grumbles making the ghost gasp and gestures wildly. "I'm really Hanako-san of the toilet!" He says again pouting. "Then where's the long hair and the skirt!?" Kyungsoo asks gesturing to him up and down. "Oh! Those are totally out of trend! But I'm Hanako-san for sure and I will grant any wish to the one who summons me. But well you can call me Chanyeol too if you don't like Hanako-san." He says stepping close to Kyungsoo who quickly backs up and wonders to himself if ghosts really follows trends. 

After a bit of silence and staring Kyungsoo finally speaks. "Are you sure you aren't just some erted ghost hanging in the girls restroom." Chanyeol's smile drops and he turns away with "I'm done, goodbye." "Wait wait! I didn't mean that! I mean Hanako- san is a cool awesome dude!" Kyungsoo quickly says before the other leaves. "Cool....awesome dude......Well tell me your name and wish!" He turns around cheerily as he takes out a notepad and pen ready to take down notes on that. 'What an easy ghost....' Kyungsoo tells to himself before smiling and tells him his name and his wish. 

"There's actually a boy that I like....." He mumbles as he takes out his phone and show Chanyeol a picture of the school heartthrob Kim Jongin. "Oohh....." Kyungsoo smiles at the picture with heart eyes as he continues on. "Yesterday he helped me picked up the papers that I dropped..what a god-" Kyungsoo smiles lovingly at the memory. "kyungsoo..?" Chanyeol ask as he pokes the other on the cheek with the back of the pen. Shaking his head he goes on. "Well, I have terrible luck with my love interest as the last one, I worked hard on learning the skills that he liked but in the end....he called me a ing egg what a ing jerk, it was only that one time that I shaved my head!" He screams as his grip on his phone tightens almost breaking it. Chanyeol backs up with the thought of 'What a nutjob.' 

"That's why I hoped you can grant me this wish and make him my boyfriend." Kyungsoo says with wide grin as he begins to wonder how Hanako-san would grant him his wish. He had seen lots of movie per say, so when Chanyeol pulled out a book about how to win someone's love. That was automatically a big no. 'Now now, if I use my powers you need to pay an equal price so I think it's safer to go this way.......not that I think my power can make someone fall in love with an egg.." He mumbles the last part as he starts reading through the book quickly. "How about you show me some of the skills you learned?" He asks with a big smile. 

Kyungsoo shows him the school garden and the field where he usually work with his garden club buddies. "Garden-" Chanyeol begins before he pursue his lips. "This is a super great skill! I also plant flowers!" He defends himself as he tends to some of the flowers. ",,,Wouldn't any handsome guy will do?" Chanyeol questions after a while of crouching on the ground with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sighs with a roll of his eyes, "No, that's silly! That's not how it works." He chuckles as he picks the bugs from the plants that he was tending to. "But you said it yourself, you fall for handsome guys." Chanyeol counters as he looks at the smaller male who rolls his eyes again. "No....like I said that's not how it works." Kyungsoo grunts  stabbing the dirt with a small shovel. Chanyeols moves away a little, shaking his head as he digs through his pocked and pulls out a heart note card and a pen. "Why not try leaving a note on his desk with something that you grow!" Kyungsoo takes the stuff grunting annoyingly as he remembers that they almost never work. Chanyeol without missing a beat "Maybe this time, it'll be different. You said it yourself, he is really kind. You have nothing better to lost yes?" 

Kyungsoo looks at the note card and smiles perhaps Hanako-san was right! But what should he write? If he says his feelings, it would be so weird. Oh! Perhaps a thank you note. So that's what he went with as he begins to write down his message. Chanyeol hovers over him as he question "So what are you growing currently?" He ask with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter