Music to my Ears

Beggin' On Your Knees

i have only temporarily borrowed super junior members for this fanfiction and have been inspired by the song beggin on your knees by Victrorious Cast. All rights and lyrics belong to the companies they are managed and created by.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

 

I take in a deep breath, going through the movements and steps my body would make as the song progressed in the performance. M eyes were closed though most could only wonder seeing as they were hidden by the pair of shades that adorned my face. I wondered what their reactions would be, but a simple laugh seemed to escape my lips as the possibilities flashed through my mind.

"You ready?"

"Ah...I believe I am."

"You'll do great that is certain!"

"We shall see," I said with a quiet laugh.

Heechul smiled at me before kissing me, his arms around my neck as mine instinctively moved to his waist. My tongue ran over his sweet lips which opened quickly and eagerly. His tongue quickly shut up and began to invade my mouth. I groaned when I felt his tongue against my own, his grip around my neck tightning. I hear him moan against my lips before we both parted for air, a thin strand of siliva still connecting us before he gave me a quick peck.

"Show them the man you are," he breathed into my ear before he disappeared from backstage.

I could only grin, shook my head before going to get my mic. I adjusted the ear piece before adjusting my clothing again. I was nervous, anxious. I just really wanted to start moving and forget about the worries of this performance. I would be one of the last ones to perform however, so I would need to keep myself busy. I searched through my bag, taking out my iPod and beginning to listen to my music. As the tunes played, I felt myself relax, eyes closed as my breathing slowed down slightly. I lost track of time and didn't even realize my turn had risen until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and pulled out the ear pieces.

"You're next, get into your place."

I nodded, the anxiety creeping up again but I managed to push it down this time around. My heart raced for a few seconds as I waited at the edge of the stage. My legs wanted to move and I waited for my cue to move to my place. When the lights darkened, I nearly sprinted forward to my place. The others, the back up dancers I recruited, also got to their place and I took in a deep breath, our backs to the audience. I then noticed the screen scrolling down in front of me and I smirked. Oh this would be fun.

I crouched forward, allowing the projector a clear shot of the screen as numbers appeared. A smirk formed on my lips as I move to look at it as well. It was a collection of pictures of couples, but most were of Kyuhyun with his face X-ed off. The murmurs from the crowd turned into gasps as they saw the images. Of course it took some time to get all those pictures together, but Heechul managed to do so from every single heartbroken person who dated Kyuhyun. From what Chullie told me, they were quite eager after he explained what they would be used for. And let me tell you, many, many people gave their images when they were once a couple with that bastard.

The music began to play as the images continued. I moved backwards towards the audience, my back still towards them. Just as I was about to sing, I whiped my head to look at them and another wave of gasps emerged.

"Hankyung?!"

"Hangeng?!"

"You had it all the day you told me (told me) you want me/ I had it all but let you fool me (fool me) completely/ Yeah I was so stupid to give you all my attention/ 'Cause the way you played me exposed your true intentions," I sand as I moved through the stage, an attitude flowing through my movements.

"And one day I'll have you beggin' on your knees for me/ Yeah one day I'll have you crawlin' like a centipede/ You mess with me and mess with her so I'll make sure you get what you deserve/ Yeah one day you'll be beggin' on your knees for me." I grinned as I sang the chorus, the dancers following my every movement as people looked at me amazed.

I spun on my feet before moving towards the sitting area Kyuhyun sat down at. I smirked as I found him shifting quite uncomfortably in his chair and when his eyes met mine as I pulled my glasses, his widened.

"So watch your back cause you don't know when or where I can get you/ I've set the trap and when I'm done then you'll know what I've been through/ So oh Mr.Player do you feel like the man now?/ And I bet your nervous cause this song makes you freak out," I sang to him directly, smirking before moving off to the rest of the crowd.

I wanted to laugh at his facial reaction to when I sang to him, but I was on a mission to finish this once and for all. It didn't matter to me seeing as this was my last semester here and I wouldn't see that bastard's face ever again. As I continued to sing, I moved about the stage, dancing the moves I had practived for so long. By then everyone was clapping for us on their feet and they hid Kyuhyun from my vision. Oh well. I danced to the middle of the stage near the edge my arms up.

"I know I'm being bitter but I'ma drag you under/ 'Cause you just don't, don't deserve happy ever after/ For what you did to me after you told me you never felt that way/ It was only just a game," I sang out to everyone, though I managed to glimps at Kyu and glare at him for a mere second before continuing with the chorus and ending strongly.

Cheering erupted from the entire hall as everyone, including myself, bowed before I waved and ran backstage. Heechul was there waiting for me with a grin and a towel. I smirked as I quickly picked him up and spun him around earning a giggle from my lover. I pressed my lips against him earning a groan and whimper.

"You know what I want tonight," I whispered causing him to shiver.

"Mmm...I'll give it you quite happily," he replied with a smirk of his own before he tugged my head down for another kiss.

Everything else around us didn't matter anymore. Right now kissing Heechul, the love of my life was the only thing that mattered and when we finally broke our lip locked, I was being dragged to the car.

"So much for the ceremony," I said with a laugh.

"Damn forget about the friggin ceremony!" he yelled as we reached the car.

"Kyuhyun you bastard!" someone cried, or well quite a few voices.

We turned to see Kyuhyun against the side of the building surrounded by quite a few bodies. All were glaring daggers at the tall student and for the first time, Kyuhyun looked scared. I wanted to laugh but Heechul could no longer wait. Once he was inside, he opened the driver's side door and pulled me in. Well ain't that something? I couldn't even see that bastard meet his demise, what a shame. Oh well, at least it won't be his blood on my hands. I quickly drove out of the parking lot just as one of the girls grabbed onto his arm, a cry of pain splitting the night air.

 

Ah, music to my ears.

 

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

++++++++++END++++++++++++

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

sorry i ended it so...crappy. I'm not proud of it >.< Oh well, hope you all enjoy the rather crappy ending story of a heartbreaker. :3