Reality Check

Beggin' On Your Knees

______________________________________________________________________________-

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

 

I shifted my foot, my arms twisting as I pushed myself up into the air with both my legs. Landing, my arms shifted to the left, to the right, brought them to my side before I adjuted my legs to adjust the height. With a last ditch effort I raised my elbow towards the sky and head tilted downwards against my shoulder, my other hand pointing in the same direction to the groung. I then slouched forward, hands on my upper thigs trying to regain oxygen into my lungs. I pushed myself to stand straight, arms above my head to allow my lings to expand a lot easier than the position before.

I headed to the bench, turning off the music player and taking a seat. I draped a towel over my neck before drying myself of my own perspiration. I had been working on my routine for the past...eh I forgot how long but I had been doing this everyday since Heechul suggested it. Tomorrow would be the whole show where I would finally leave a mark on the bunch of idiots that roamed around this school. I was excited about the fact of finally getting back against that bastard who had used me.

I lifted my head upwards, looking upon the reflection of myself on the wall of mirrors. This was one of the places I often came to take out my stress and I did that by dancing. I learned all of the traditional dances from my home country before I came here and I wouldn't have ever figured it would help me calm down in times where I just wanted to punch someone. I pushed the towel to my head covering most of my face as I heard the soft patter of shoes along with the cliks of a heel. I remained quiet as muttered voices soon became legible to understand.

"S-stop it," some girl giggled.

I heard a few grunts, soft moans and some quiet, hushed laughter.

"Kyuhyun...later!"

"Come on...you know you want too."

I rolled my eyes as I shifted to lay fully on the bench. My back pressed against the cool steel the bench was made out of as the pair continued on to "fight." I listened to them quietly for about another 6 minutes before the girl seemed to finally agree. Oh I remember how persistant that man could be. I let out a grunt only after I knew they were no longer in hearing distance. Oh that bastard should enjoy the last moments of this crap. I was curious though, how the hell hand't anyone before me thought of doing this?

Oh right, they were too embarrassed or afriad of what it will result in. Fear was often one's greatest enemy seeing as we often scared ourselves. However during the duration of my two semesters in a different country I learned to push fear back. I had the help of a few other students who had gone and a few of the people who I met over there. It wasn't as much as an issue to me as it would have been years ago. I smirked to myself. I could only wonder what exactly would be happening tomorrow night after all this went down. I laughed. I was anxiously waiting to prove myself for my own benefits and if it brought down that bastard too, well that was just a bonus.

"Hankyung?" asked the voice that always brought a smile to my lips.

"Ah Heechul," I replied.

Heechul grinned before running to me and straddling my hips. I raised an eyebrow at him as I lay still under him wondering exactly what my boyfriend was planning. That smirk on his lips and that twinkle in his eyes often meant this guy was up to mischievousness, more likely a prank.

"What did you do Chullie?" I said earning a giggle.

"Oh nothing my dear chinaman," he whispered with a grin.

"AGH!"

"THE HELL!"

"MY DRESS!"

"WHO DID THIS!"

"Kyuhyun my dress!"

"HOLD ON A MINUTE!"

I turned to Heechul who was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. His hand was pressed against his lips as he shook above me. I had nearly jumped in shock when they began to yell and once I saw my boyfriend's reaction I knew he had planned it.

"What did you do?" I asked with an ammused smile.

"Nothing nothing, we should get going Han...I want it so bad!" he whined as he tugged on my damp wife beater that clung to my skin so well.

It was then that I noticed my abs were outlined. I chuckled as I tugged the smaller male onto my chest before pressing our lips together. I his lips and he eagerly opened his mouth allowing me access. My tongue began to explore that mouth I knew so well, marking it as mine again. Heechul moaned and trembled, clinging onto me as his hans ran desperately through my hair.

"Han please!"

"Alright...let's get going."

With those final words caused him to drag me out of the room and back to he apartment.

♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥ ♥•-╜•♥

The following morning I took a shower, glad that my classes had been cancelled. I leaned against the tiles and thought for a moment about the possibilities that will result after my performance. I turned the shower off, getting out and wrapping my waist with a soft white towel. I walk back into the bedroom and into the closet, looking for certain clothing. Finding the items I grinned. I put on my first few garments, unsure if I should go with boxers or briefs. After making a quick decision, I pulled them on followed by a black wife beater. I grabbed my pants and slipped them on as well.

Before completing the outfit, I worked on my hair. I played around with his, trying to figure out the best way to do it. After about an hour I finnaly decided on something simple. I grabbed my choice of shirt or whatever people called it and placed it on. I pushed the sleeves up until they were above my elbow, looking at myself over in the mirror. I grinned, nodding to myself.

"Not bad....but now I'm starving!" I muttered.

I walked into the kitchen hearing the font door open.

"I'm back!"

"Welcome back Chullie."

"Gah you're so lucky all your classes were cancelled!"

I laughed just as he entered the kitchen though he stopped and stared. I blinked asking what was wrong. Without saying a word, he walked over and pressed his lips against mine shocking me.

"The hell?"

"I'm definately lucky here to have you..." he mumbled against my lips.

I smirked before pecking his lips asking if he was hungry as well. He nodded and I made some rice. As long as I ate something I was certainly happy. It didn't take more than an hour and we ate for the next half. We chatted and Heechul expressed how he couldn't wait to see the whole show. I only grinned and finished the food, cleaning up the dishes. Heechul stopped me from going to the sink and ordered me to finish getting ready. I grinned but followed his command. I quickly grabbed a few accessories to finish the outfit, grinning at the result. I walked back out as I placed on the shades and spun around for Heechul.

 

 

"Well?"

"Hm...quite excellent!" he said with a wink.

I smirked and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, kissing the back of his neck. Heechul moaned lightly, turning around to kiss. We did for a few minutes before he pushed me to get ready. I pouted no happy but went to the livingroom to watch some television. I didn't pay attention for how much time my darling spent changing. I was toe focused on the television until  I heard him clear his throat. I turned and stared.

He looked so tailored, innocent, and rather mature. It was a nice change, something most people didn't see. Of course he could be the exact opposite most of the time but I didn't care. I grinned. Oh how I wanted to take a picture of this.

  

 

"Well?"

"Quite, sophisticated and adorable," I replied standing up and kissing him fiercely on his lips.

Heechul grinned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck. Ah my little worker was so adorable and looked all grown up. Sweet kid, when he wasn't bullying you or making fun of you. But that was something I definitely enjoyed from my lover.

"You ready?"

"Mhm."

"Then lets get going, I'm sure I need to do a few things to get ready," I told him.

Heechul nodded and wrapped his arms around my own. I grabbed my car keys and guided my boyfriend outside, both anxious for what was to come. Kyuhyun, get ready to be blown away.