Three.

Loser Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group scattered once we arrived at the resort hotel. I walked towards the frontdesk to claim my key and headed to my room. I chose not to stay with other girls so I can sleep well and to stay away from their life issues and dramas. If Jisoo's here, maybe I'll be comfortable with her as my roommate. Oh, I almost forgot to ask how was she. 

I took my phone from my bag and dialed her number. I tried to call her again, but she's not answering. After a few minutes later, Eun Woo called. Finally. 

"Cha Eun Woo," I sad excitedly. 

"Hey, you weren't replying to my messages."

"I did not receive any."

"Are you sure? Anyway, your name popped in Jisoo's phone. She can't answer right now because he's sleeping."

"Hm? How did you know?"

He whispered, "She's sleeping on my shoulder. I'm praying she won't drool."

I wasn't that much surprised since Yuri already told me that they're together at the hospital. "I see. So how's your mom? I heard Jisoo's father is also at the hospital."

"Thank God mom's back to normal. She's fine and was already discharged this morning. Actually, it was really a coincidence that Jisoo was there. Her dad's fine, too. You know, I really wanted to surprise you but well I can't wait to tell you this."

"Go on. I'm listening."

"We're heading to Jeju right now to see you guys." 

I smiled at what he said and got really excited. "You're not lying, aren't you?"

"Nope." He giggled. "I'll see you later, monkey! Bye!"

I was really happy knowing that he'll come. I don't know but it makes me feel comfortable when he's around. I'm glad Jisoo's coming, too, so I won't be alone in this room. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. I walked towards it and opened it. It was a surprise seeing Lee Jongsuk in my frontdoor. 

"What do you want?" I asked in serious tone of voice. Just playing confident and strong in front of the guy who told me I'm not his type. 

He showed his palm to me without saying anything. His face was freaking serious. 

"Come on. Speak," I said.

"You took the wrong key. This is my room."

"Eh? How come? This is my room!" 

He showed me the list of names with room numbers beside the names. Bae Suzy - Room 105 I looked at the room number I am in and read it. "Room 106." My jaw dropped in embarassment. Thankfully, the room was just across his room. 

"Well, I'm sorry, okay? It was just a mistake." I took my bag then we exchanged keys. 

"Next time don't make it obvious that you like me. You want to stay in my room, just tell me. But you'll stay in the comfort room." 

How really really rude! I crossed my brows and glared at him. "You know what? I'm really starting to hate you!" I raised my voice and slammed the door closed as I walked out. 

I walked across the room and opened it. I sat on the bed angrily. I hate thay guy. Seriously. I can't imagine when will he be serious with girls. We have been classmates for the whole semester but we never get the chance to talk that much. Because, well, he is Lee Jongsuk. He is only active on school basketball team but not much during class hours. You can see him sleeping in most of his classes.

--

I checked the time and noticed that it was already 5:00 in the afternoon. Gosh, I just slept for too long. I took my phone and saw five missed calls from Eun Woo. He must've arrived already. I freshened up and walked outside my room. I headed to the seaside and saw some of my classmates enjoying the beach and the sunset while Kai, Jongsuk and Kyungsoo were preparing for the table and the grill. I walked towards them and asked, "Hey, have you seen Cha Eun Woo?"

Kai answered, "Eun Woo? Yeah, I have seen him at the patio with Jisoo." He whispered, "Are they dating?"

"Oh. I don't know." I scratched my head and smiled a little.

Then Jongsuk butted in, "Hey, why don't you just help us instead of looking for your boyfriend."

Kai laughed. "I thought Jongsuk's your boyfriend, Suzy?"

I glared at Jonsuk and clenched my teeth. "I'm not talking to you! I am nobody's girlfriend, okay? Give me the tongs!"

Jongsuk scoffed and handed me the tongs. "Relax. I'm just making sure of it." He smiled revealing his teeth. I never see him smile like this before. I thought he was a serious guy. But today, I can see him joking around with Kai and Kyungsoo. Is it because this is the last day of the semester? I never get curious with a person.

I cleared my throat and asked with confidence, "So, what's your plan after this?"

"Hm?" The boys looked at each other.

Kyungsoo asked with his serious face, "Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter