Four.

Loser Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{3rd person}

Next morning, everyone woke up late except for Lee Jongsuk. It was a surprised that he was already awake at 5:00 in the morning. But there was a reason behind that.

"Can you send me at the port tomorrow at 5:00?" She asked him.

"Why? It's too early."

"Please. I don't want to be late for my flight."

"Where are you going?"

She smiled at him. "U.S for my treatment. I was diagnosed with a bone marrow cancer." 

Jongsuk looked shocked. He was speechless. 

Suzy just laughed at him. His face was unexplainable. "You think I'm lying? 

He suddenly hugged him tightly by surprise. "I know this is weird but please get well soon. Am I hugging you too tight?"

"Yes. I can barely breathe."

"Oh. Sorry." 

Jongsuk was at the patio drinking a cup of coffee at 9:30 in the morning. He never wasted the chance to talk to Suzy last night. During their bonfire session, he made sure that Suzy was happy and having fun. He let go of his cool side but showed his mischievous and funny side instead. 

Last night, when Eunwoo returned Jisoo's phone, she asked him questions how Suzy got her phone. When she saw Suzy dialed the number she used in texting Suzy, she immediately confronted her in secret. 

"Ya, Bae Suzy." Jisoo nervously said. "Eunwoo said you had my phone. By any chance, did you use or open it?"

Suzy just smiled a little. "I already know it's you. Just tell me the reason why you texted me stuffs like that. You don't need to scare me."

Jisook looked nervous. "What are you talking about?"

Suzy just sighed deeply. "Ya, Kim Jisoo. I am talking about this." She showed Jisoo the text messages of the unknown sender. "I already caught you. I dialed the number and your phone rang. My number popped up on your screen. Alright, let's stop with this nonsense. Let's be mature, okay? I didn't tell anybody about this. Just tell me your reason."

Jisoo started crying. "I'm sorry. I did it because I am jealous of you. You're always with Cha Eun Woo. I sent you those message, hoping you wouldn't come here. So that I will have the chance to be with him. I'm sorry." She sniffed. 

Suzy rolled her eyes. "I knew it. Kim Jisoo, you should have told me. I am just his bestfriend. And I think," I paused and looked down. "I think he likes you so stop crying, okay?"

Jisoo wiped her tears with the back of her palm and asked, "Really?" She smiled. "Do you forgive me?"

Suzy nodded. 

Jisoo hugged her with a big smile on her face. 

That night, before bedtime Eunwoo walked Suzy to her room. In her frontdoor, they had a small talk. 

"I noticed Lee Jongsuk is making an impression towards you. Are you starting to like him?" Eunwoo asked. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter