One.

Loser Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I gazed up the sky as I was walking down the street. Being excited for this semester, the last day of the semester of my high school life, I almost forgot that I need to drop by at an old friend's house. To my not so cute friend, Cha Eunwoo, my bestfriend since 4th grade. We do cool stuffs like what bestfriends do; making fun of each other, stress eating, being mischievous and other fun stuffs.

Eunwoo had a girlfriend before. Her name was Krystal. Skinny type of girl with too much expectations from him. During that time, when they were in a relationship, I kept my distance from my bestfriend. Of course, I do understand what will Krystal feels if I keep on hanging out with Eunwoo. But for how many months, he broke up with Krystal. He told me that he caught her cheating on him. Oh well, I knew the girl was hiding something. Well anyway, after he broke up with Krys, I never heard of any stories that he's dating someone. 

-

I waited in front of their house, shouting his name. "Ya! Cha Eunwoo! Hurry up!"

He swiftly ran towards the gate with a big smile on his face. "Are we late?"

"Wow! You look happy. We still have 30 minutes left." I started walking as he followed me. 

Somehow, I'm going to miss this daily routine. Walking down the streets while heading to school with my bestfriend. Almost all people in their neighborhood think that we're a couple. They say we look cute together. But I can't imagine him being my boyfriend. Girls in school drool over him except me. I can imagine us together being partners in crime. 

"Suzy, you think we'll still be in the same university after graduation?"

"I don't think so. My parents told me I should try applying in Canada since my brother is there."

Eunwoo sighed. "Well, I better be excited and happy not seeing you fetching me up every morning. It really ruins my day." He chuckled. 

I glared at him. "Really, huh?" I smacked his arm and he run away. "Hey, wait for me!"

-

During recess, our classmates were planning to have a summer outing to be held tomorrow at Jeju Island which will be sponsored by the kingka, Kim Jongin. Since today is the last day of school, I and Eunwoo decided to come. It might be fun.

I received a text message from an unknown number, "I can't wait to see you in bikinis." I crossed my brow which mde Eunwoo noticed me. 

"What's with the brows?" He asked while his arms crossed over his chest. 

I hurriedly hid my phone inside my pocket and shook my head. "Um, nothing. Do you want to eat?"

"Sure."

As we walked outside, I was still bothered by the message. Who could've texted me? I do not know anyone who's fantasizing me. It coul've been one of my classmates but who? I didn't tell Eunwoo about it because it might cause a ruckus. I didn't want the outing to be postponed just because of that text message so I better ignore it. 

We sat on a table with other girls who were staring at me like I murdered somebody. Seriously? How many times do I need to tell these people that I am not into Cha Eunwoo. They can have him if they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter