jealousy

Childhood Bestfriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jisoo

(the day after that)

 

"jisoo!" someone called so i turned around and then i saw kim taehyung, my bestfriend, running towards me.

 

"jesus! you're walking too fast!" he said while catching his breath.

 

"what do you want?" i told him coldly and not looking at his eyes.

 

"look at me."

 

i didn't.

 

then he held my head and turned it towards him. i rolled my eyes, "ugh. what now?"

 

"listen to me, kim jisoo. okay? i know, i'm at fault. it was my mistake. i'm sorry. something just came up with hana so i had to go to her. i'm really sorry. forgive me."

 

him, mentioning that freaking name, hana, made me more angry at him.

 

i pushed him hard so that i can get out now and walk away from him. 

 

"damn, jisoo! talk to me. what is your problem, huh? i already explained my side so why won't you forgive me? why?" i looked at him at the eyes and i can sense that he's really frustrated and worried.

 

i'm getting really pissed right now. i can't hold it anymore.

 

"can't you see?" i said calmly but i'm pretty sure angriness was visible to it.

 

"see what, jisoo? see what?" 

 

"THAT I'M FREAKING JEALOUS, YOU ! YOU ALWAYS PUT THAT FREAKING JUNG HANA FIRST BEFORE ME. AND I'M ALSO GETTING ANGRY BECAUSE I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHEN SHE'S THE GIRL YOU LIKE!"

 

"WHY THE F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter