Challenge?

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A man clad in a black suit was walking through the corridors of Akuma’s mansion. His footsteps were brisk and uniform. He made his way down the hall and out the back door.

 

He didn’t know why but for some reason, he sensed that someone somewhere was watching him and following him. He looked around; there was no one in the back gardens during that time. Feeling cold sweat rundown the sides of his face, he whipped out his phone.

Even before his home screen could light up, he choked in his own blood as a sharp blade pierced through his heart from behind.

 

His body dropped to the ground with a thud along with his phone.

*Crack!* this time, the phone was pierced through with a long and thin stiletto heel.

 

“Tsk!” Jessica spat as she de-skewered the phone from her heel “This is what I get for forgetting to tell this guy to keep my orders secret!” she huffed and flipped her hair “Now I have to find a place to dispose of him! AISH!”

Since they were in the gardens, Jessica was lucky to find an unfinished flower bed hole to dump the man’s body in. Being a trained spy herself, hauling the body and burying it quickly was no problem for her, given her inhuman strength. When the chore was done, she clapped her palms together and proceeded back to the mansion.

“Ew. I have blood and dirt on my nails. Disgusting” she mumbled to herself like it was a normal thing to have killed someone.

Actually, it WAS a normal thing for her.

She was Jessica Jung, after all; the best spy that Black Death has produced thus far. This kind of thing was nothing to her, if anything; it was a pain to have to wipe out useless people.

 

“Tsk! Now where is the garden hose? I need to wash out that darn blood trail! AAAAH!” she stomped loudly like a kid “I really HATE sweeper work! SHEESH!”

“Shiko-yah!” Key called to her the moment she stepped into the school campus which startled the heck out of her.

The diva kingka ran up to her and greeted her with a smile-slash-smirk “ready to initiate our ‘operation’?”

Shiko blinked for a few moments to adjust herself to ‘school girl’ mode. “Uhh … Err … right n-now?”

“Of course!” the diva kingka beamed “We have to start as soon as possible! Plus! I’m getting excited” he giggled, almost blinding the assassin girl with his dazzling smile.

 

Before Shiko could even think to protest, Key dragged her over to the school’s dance studio. Taemin was inside, alone.

“This is where Taemin goes every morning before class” he informed her as the both watched the maknae kingka dancing away in his own world. “I’m sure Sherina knows that he’s in the dance club so just tell her this: ‘Every morning, there’s a surprise waiting in the dance studio’ ok?”

“Isn’t that a bit … obvious?” Shiko raised an eyebrow at him.

“Ya, no one knows this but Minho and I … and now, you too” he smiled.

“U-uh … F-fine! I’ll tell her”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter