Back 2 U [Final]

NCT's Songs Diaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun had finally able to calm himself down although it is still visible that his mind is an utter mess. The fact that she suddenly showed up in his life after going missing for almost 8 months is still quite hard for him to face.

But now, after finding out what had happened to her throughout those whole months of silence hit him even harder.

The picture of the scars and bruise all over her body is still vivid in his mind as he close his eyes and leans his back against the side of his bed while sitting on the floor. She’s not here with him right now because it is almost 7 o’clock and she needs to be back at her abuser’s house before he finds out.

Jaehyun shut his eyes tightly and lands the back of his head on the bedside.

“Jaehyun I need to go…” She said as she pulls away from the embrace, and gently place her warm hands on both side of his face.

Jaehyun is still a crying mess although he didn’t let out a single words except for the soft sobs coming out from his lips. “He’s always coming home drunk around 4 o’clock and would usually wakes up early…” She whispers.

“That’s why I could only come and see you when it was around the dawn… Because he’s knock out for sure…” She continues, voice breaking at the thought of going back to her abuser.

Jaehyun slowly lift up his right hand and grab a hold of hers that was still placed firmly on his face. “Don’t go. Why would you still go back there when you know you’ll get beaten…”

She shakes her head as she close her eyes for a brief moment and then look at him straight in the eyes. “I need to. Or he’ll hurt my parents.” She said again, almost breaking into tears.

Jaehyun frowns and was about to say something when she cut him in the process. “You know, he had his men guarding my home back in Daegu in case I ever tried to run away from him.” A heavy sigh escapes Jaehyun’s lips as he tightens his grip on her hand.

“I once did a few months back. And the next thing I knew, he had my father beaten until he couldn’t walk properly for weeks. And I-I just had to come back to him.” And yet again, the tears falls down to her cheeks. “And he’d beat me up and lock me up and didn’t even let me drink any water for days and—”

Jaehyun pull her back into a hug when she starts to blurt out everything. It really pained him to see her that way, now that he know the truth. “I understand.. But I promiseI’ll get you out of there.” Jaehyun said sternly and shut his eyes as he bit his lower lips in rage.

 

 

Jaehyun took the earliest train to go to her home in Daegu and had left her a message of telling her his whereabouts, afraid that she’ll come and look for him only to find an empty apartment. Before he do something reckless that’ll cause her danger, he decided to take a look on the current situation.

As soon as he arrived, he put on his black facemask as he pull his cap lower, trying to hide his face from anyone. From what he knows from her, that Taeyong guy knew who he was and his men might as well being told in advance about his existence.

He sneakily walk around the neighbourhood until he finally arrives at his destination. A silence gasps come out from his mouth once his eyes saw a few men wearing all black talking to each other right infront of her house.

I guess that’s all of his men.

Jaehyun thought to himself as he keep on peeking his head from the corner of the alley. He’s about to take a closer look on how many people was around when he accidentally step on a plastic bottle on the ground and unintendedly gain all of their attention as they turn their head sharply towards him.

“..!” He curse under his breath.

“Who’s there! Come out before we walk up to you!” One of them yelled with the other guy starts to pick up their weapon.

Jaehyun was getting ready to attack when suddenly, someone pull him from behind and drag him into an empty house. The other person push him roughly up against the hard wall as the said person put his hand on Jaehyun’s mouth.

Jaehyun struggles under his control but to no avail as the other guy is doubled his own size. Jaehyun tries to push the other guy away but he’s being push harder with the other guy’s arm lock him on his chest. “Shut up or you want to get yourself killed.” The guy whispers menacingly.

They both heard the sound of the bad guy talking outside of the house before they slowly quiet down. Probably assuming that it was just a cat. When the taller guy was sure that they’re safe, he shove Jaehyun against the wall once again before he move away.

Jaehyun couldn’t really tell who it was since he had a black facemask on just like him but the differences is that the other guy had a black hoodie covering almost half of his face. The said guy angrily push his hoodie back as he ruffles his hair while turning his back against Jaehyun.

“Dammit! Just give me a few more days and I’ll be sure to catch that Taeyong bastard!” He huff angrily. “Do they really think that by sending an amateur like you would make it easier to catch him?” He said again and turns to look at Jaehyun while taking his facemask off.

Jaehyun literally blinks in confusions as a small frown appears on his forehead. He had never seen this guy at all but why did he talk to him as if they knew each other. The guy snorts as a laugh escapes his mouth. “You know you almost get us killed just now didn’t you? So I think it’s best if you go back and inform them that I can do this myself. It’s only a matter of days to finally catch him. Just ing wait!”

He angrily said, a little bit to loud. Jaehyun didn’t really say anything because he’s clueless as to what the other guy was talking about. Realizing that something was not right with Jaehyun, the guy swiftly pulls out a gun from his back pocket and point it straight on Jaehyun’s forehead.

“Who the are you?” He said in his low voice. “Take off your mask.” He continues.

Jaehyun couldn’t dare to do the opposite so he slowly take off his mask. “The cap.” He said again when Jaehyun didn’t proceed to take off his cap as well.

“I’ve never seen you before. What’s your identity.”

The guy studies Jaehyun’s face with a frown visible on his face as he still point his gun straight towards him. “I’m Jung Jaehyun.” He said calmly.

“Alright Jaehyun guy, spill it.” The taller guy said again and Jaehyun knows very well what’s the other guy’s reffering to. “I know the owner of that house.”

“Oh. So you’re telling me that you’re trying to save them? Really though?” He said as he raise one of his eyebrows. “Not now. I’m still trying to figure how many person there is—”

“—There’s about 13 people over there.” He cut Jaehyun midway and finally lowers his gun after he’s sure that Jaehyun won’t be a threat to him. Jaehyun’s shock to know that there’s so many guy guarding her house because from what he’s seen just now, there’s like only 6 of them. Which mean that maybe another half of them is inside the house.

“Is that your parents?”

“Huh? No. I mean, he’s my girlfriend’s parents.” Jaehyun answer him again as he slowly follows him from behind. And suddenly he stops in his track, almost making Jaehyun bump onto his back. “Uh sir-I mean—”

“Just call me, Johnny.” He said right when Jaehyun was about to ask him. “I work for the CIA.” He reach out into his pocket and show him his identity card.

“I thought they’re the one who sent you here. But turns out you’re not. You may go now.”

“No, sir—Johnny wait!” Jaehyun blurts out when he notices that Johnny was about to leave. Johnny turns around to face him as he raise one of his brows. “Wow that was fast.” He retorts, referring to the way Jaehyun calls him by his name.

“I need your help.” Jaehyun said, almost begging as he form his hand into a fist.

 

***

 

Johnny rubs his forehead as he leans back into his couch. “This is starting to get real twisted.” He let out a heavy sigh before he pick up his body and sit properly with both of his elbow resting on top of his thigh as he leans his body forward.

“So your wife-to-be was held captive by that bastard and he literally abuse her each day whenever he feel like to. And that house is hers and that he put those guys over there as a preparation if she escapes? Like, he’ll beat her parents if she refuse to come back?”

Johnny chuckles and make a face before he turns his face towards Jaehyun. “That was so like him.” He made a comment and for a split second, Jaehyun could see that his eyes is burning with the urge to capture that Lee Taeyong guy. To be exact, it is more like a hatred towards Taeyong.

“Sure. I’ll help you but there’s something I need you to do.”

 

 

Since that they, both Johnny and Jaehyun is in the process of making a perfect plan without creating any suspicions because Lee Taeyong is quick to realize if there’s something going on. Although Johnny basically working with the CIA, however this was his very own mission which explains why he had no other backups.

Johnny had really wanted to catch Taeyong and the CIA thought that as long as he’s not a threat towards the big name, then Lee Taeyong won’t be their top priority although he’s listed as one of the most dangerous man.

Days turn to week and finally Johnny declare that their plan is almost perfect and it can be carried out anytime soon. Jaehyun didn’t forget to let her know as he texts her everyday, trying to assure her that he’ll save her from Taeyong.

 

 

The day finally come as Johnny equip himself with every weapons that he thought might be useful. Although Jaehyun knows nothing about all of the guns or other weapons that Johnny had, Jaehyun had receive a personal combat training as a self defense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter