Like it a little rough pt 2

The leader of the gangster gang and her Lovely wife

Chaeyoung pov

      I went out of bathroom and look at my wife. She has fall asleep,i cant help but to give kisses to her face before i went out the room. "Boss,he in the meeting room" i nod and went to the room and sit far from him.

        "Hey Tiger! Long time no see..where is mina?" I clench my teeth and try to not be mad.how dare he asking for my wife.this is lucky that our gang is not enemy. "whatever,you ing bastard. Now what do you want wonwoo? You know that we dont have....wait...the ? Jungkook? Why are you here?" i frown. great,the two most annoying person in this earth is here.

     "hey babbyyy,dont be like that. I just miss you and when i heard that wonwoo is coming here,i immediately tag along" he give me his eyesmile that melt everyone except for me and mina.well...especially mina. "you lucky that mina is not here,you ert and for you,wonwoo. Stop talking about my wife,since she isnt near me,i cant control myself if i want to kill you. SO BE ING SE.RI.OUS" 

     "geez chillax. Here,my father give you this. He want to tell you that he want to further our business to the japan clan but want your father to be his partnership. Dont ask me why the hell he told me to give you this instead of talking with your father. Maybe he want me to see his future daughter in law" i tell tzuyu to take the document while i rolled my eyes when he said the last part.

      We discuss a little bit about our busines. I hold myself to not kill them both since wonwoo cant stop bringing topic about my wife while jungkook try his best to woo me which is weird as . " ok ok..you guys need to stop this. me and mina are MARRIED! which mean we will not have any feeling toward anyone else especially BOYS. You also see how we react to your guys disgusting flirt,which is IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO EVEN LIKE YOU! Come on,its been one freaking year,man. What the hell! Didnt you got someone else to love?..i just have a ing great and awesome with mina last night..wait..why did i tell you guys about that"

     I look at them after i said that and they just look at each other. " you actually..rightt! I mean,why bother flirting with someone who already have a ing WIFE and doesnt even like me back. Woahh..i just waste a whole year doing that useless things." these guys are dumb. I swear.

    I nod at them and we continue our business talking with peace.after a few hour we went out the room and went to the front door. "hey bro,you know...what you said early is true. Geez...what you do for your love. Honestly, i only like you because you have a with a . So....sorry for that." we laugh and i tell him that we are fine as long as they didnt disturb our marriage anymore. I hug them but when i hug jungkook i suddenly feel cold and shivered a little bit.

     "jungkook? Why Did You Hug MY WIFE?" ahh,that is the the reason. i can see the fear on his eyes and before i can say anything,mina pull me and hug me tightly. " come on,babe. They dont have any feeling for us anymore. Dont worry" she just snort and give the boys cold stare. "yeah,right....like you can just unlove someone who you like for a long time. You can lie to my stupid cute wife here but not me."

    " come on sis,that when you are wrong..we not really into you guys,that why its easy to just unlove you guys. This is what you want right? Your stupid cute wife here is the one who wake us up. You know how man's brain work. We simple. Even if she just said a little it suddenly make us realise this is totally waste of our time to woo you guys who are madly inlove with each other. So,yeah we better keep going. Remember what we talk chaeyoung,my father will wait for your answer" i nod and just follow them went out of our house with my eyes.

       "still not believe it,babe?" i pull her to the kitchen and make our breakfast.  "geez, are you sure they didnt have any tricks on their sleeve?" i just laugh and we eat our breakfast quietly but not awkward. After that we watch some show on the tv. I have my day off today so idont have anything to do but when i thought today is a peaceful day,it always the opposite. My phone is ringing and i quickly answer it when it show my dad number " dad?  Ehhh?  But... No,dad...ok fine" 

       "why chaeng? " i let out a sigh "my dad call, he need me to seal the deal with one of her enemy.im sorry mina, it supposed to be our day off today.see you in the morning" fortunately, she understand and said that she will be fine but before i went out she said something. "as long as i wake up with your head between my leg,i will forgive you baby" i giggle and peck her lips "ofcourse mina. Anything for my wife" 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey!!  RyanDJoker here!!  Im sorry since this chapter is very short buut im kinda become busier now and im trying to finish all of my stories since i dont want to let the story unfinished for years. Thanks for reading!!  >_<