Im not good for you(chaeyoung pov)

The leader of the gangster gang and her Lovely wife

Chaeyoung pov

     My head is spinning,my heart beat faster than the lightning,my eyes is already bloody red and right now the only things that come in my mind is im going to ing kill that man. The scene infront of me is making my inner beast will out in any second. "Choi tzuyu" i said it with my deep voice while my eyes still looking at the two human being that is happily laugh together.how dare she laugh with that ing man. Did she just show her eye smile? it!! "yes..yes..boss. Do you want anything... A cold drink,maybe?" chewy is my best friend but at the same time my partner in this sick world,she never call me boss unless i was totally mad.like right now. 

          calm down,chae,calm down. They just talking. "ermm...boss,they..walking away" i can see they enter the cafe but i snapped when he put his hand on mina's waist.that it,im on my limit..im gonna ing kill that man.i follow them and tap the man shoulder when i get near him. "hey!" before he even reply, i kick his balls and start punching him. "Oh My God!!! Son Chaeyoung!! Stop it!! Stop!!" if tzuyu dont drag me away,trust me,those stupid hand of him are already broken. " Let me go,choi tzuyu! He ing touch my wife! Just...let me break his hand" i get away from tzuyu and went to the man but got stop by a soft hand on my chest and a gorgeous face in front of me. "Changiee,pleasee calm down. We just a dance partner for the competition. You know that i love you right?" 

        I sighed loudly,looking around i can see the people start to talk bad things to me while pity for the man. The man is struggling to stand up while touching his face. I got scared for a second,people start asuming that i was the bad guy and i shouldnt have a nice looking women in my life.People know me since i always make trouble in the town.(a/n: just imagine that chaeyoung's hair is short like the goblin) I let go of mina hand and quickly ran away but before that i told my man to bring the man to the hospital and make sure that mina dont follow me. I stop running when i was far away from them.Tsk,where the cold chaeyoung who dont care about other feelings,huh? i sit at the chair nearby and thinking how lucky i am to be married with an angel.

 Flashback

        "WHATT!! WHY THE HELL I HAVE TO MARRY THAT GIRL!! YOU ARE CRAZY,DAD!" i cant help but to be angry. Im 24 this year and dad start to make excuse that i should marry since im old enough to be responsible. " calm down,my daughter. You are my only child and we should have someone to take care of our gang when something happen to you. And I actually want a man to marry you so he can beat your cold mind but you are different from other girl that can give me kid since you have ."

         i sigh and rub my forehead." fine,fine. But dad,you know how she is....she have good record in her life, she is smart,gorgeous,rich,kind and know how to dance..she perfect!! How can she agree to marry someone like me? Plus,we not even close to each other, and she is even my english teacher! How awkward its gonna be? Her parent will not like me at all!!" im confused when dad suddenly laugh.

       " oh,chaeyoung. I never know you care about other feelings" i blush. "well,tyou dont have to worry,my daughter. Her parents quickly agree when i told them that you want to marry their daughter andddd mina also agree with it. So, right now you have to pick up your future wife from her house. Now!!!" i was speechless since the myoui did the most craziest things which is let their daughter marry a women like me. " you kidding,right? There is no way they agree with the crazy idea of yours. Did they even know what our family does for living?" 

       " ofcourse they know who are we... We quite famous in the country. Well actually,they gadly hand their daughter to you because they know how sweet,caring and tough girl you are. Now,go to their house and remember,be yourself" dad push me out from the house and throw the car key to me. I cant say anything else and obey him. Along the way,i feel nervous and at the same time dont know how to handle this kind of situation.

end of flashback

      Its been six month since we married and little by little i fell inlove with her. Mina is a 25 year old women that always make my heart beat fastly, a perfect women who shouldnt have married to a women like me. Since mina marry me,i know her life is changing. People will talk back to her,saying that its a bad idea to involve in my live and me being the leader of the gangster, i have many enemies around me that will do anything to kill me including my wife.Every night when she sleeping I told her that i love her because im scared to tell her. Untill one night....

 Flashback(again)

       I went to mina room quietly. I always come home late because of my 'work'. Usually i will never come home since i will take care of some business untill morning sometime i ddnt have enough time to sleep for week. Its normal for me because that is my daily routine since im 8 years old. But since im marry mina,i make sure that i come home for lunch and dinner. We also have a small talk because she also busy with her own job.I start to fell inlove with her and always make sure to take good care of her.

      "hey,minari. Im home,thank you for being my wife even you know what i do for living. You..you pretty minari..from inside and out but being with me will make your life in danger. I think..i.. I love you minari. You the only person that can make me look like this,even my man cant believe that their boss is being kind.*giggle* its been 1 month we being married and everytime i see our wedding picture,i always think that something is wrong...its me,minari. You dont deserve this,you deserve the world and i cant give you that. I dont know what you and your parents see in me but....i think the best things i do for you is getting a divorce,my dad is crazy,suddenly want a devil like me marrying an angel like you..i..i..will tell you this tomorrow. I hope you find your happiness. Goodnight,my love" 

        i  cant help but cry softly so i dont wakrle her up. I went to the door and almost hold the door knob. "but you are my happiness,changiee" i froze. I thought she is sleeping,its already 3 am and usually she wont wake up. "i know you do this everynight. Cant you hear yourself? You are not bad,you are not devil,changiee. I also have my flaws and you dont see it because you too blind by love and i know how it feel. I also love you,changiee. Please dont let yourself down, its hurt me when my own wife is having trouble. I love you,changie.. I really do. " i turn my back to see that she is standing not too far from me. I went to her and hug her tightly " i love you,minari. I love you" i always want to say that in front of her and saying it now is the best decision that i ever made. " i love you too,changiee. Dont you dare divorce me or you never get a kiss" i pull away from the hug and pout

        "its not fair. We even dont kiss yet" i just said it jokely but look like mina think i was serious because she close her eyes and said the most heaven word to me " then kiss me,my wife" i gulped and went near her face. 

end of flashback

     And that how our first kiss happen..well..it also..ehem or first time made love. I also dont know how it happen but the next morning we wake up ...well its not a bad thing but i dont know it will happen so fast. Anywayy.. Right now i just enjoy the calm moment. Everyday,i always tell myself to treat mina like a queen after she said she love me. But i cant things straight when other person try to...you know..try to woo her even when someone only talk to her,it make me jealous and pretty sad. Im jealous because she is my wife,its legal to be jealous when someone try to take away your wife from you but mostly i feel sad because seeing someone else who is better than me.....which is everyone, with mina make me feel small,ok i know im small but what i mean is mina should get wonderful life being with other person than me. 

      I cant stop myself for being insecure even when i can tell that mina madly inlove with me when people around totally hate our relationship. This is why i never love anyone in my life,even my own parents. I only start to fully love my parents when i was 15 years old and that because they just buy me a whole 1 year stock of strawberries. It will make me feel insecure or hate myself when the one i love is having a hard time,i just cant. So,that why loving mina is a big step for me. She is too good for me and feel that im being a big burden for her.

      "you not thinking about giving me to someone 'better',right? My love" I froze when mina suddenly sit beside me.i told the men to not letting her follow me. I will totally kill him after this.