In the dead of night

Friends with Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey"

The smell of alcohol fills the room almost immediately as Momo steps in, slumping on the bed, kicking off her shoes.

Sana shuts the door behind her while sitting down beside her. 

Sana offers her a bottle of water, to which Momo refuses. Sana helps the girl take off her coat and sweater as Momo's too drunk to do so herself. The younger girl then sits next to her, Momo instantly lays her head on the younger girl's lap and Sana combs her hair while lightly humming.

Momo soon lifts her head and stares at the dark, Sana was expecting her to say something, but she remained silent.

Sana thought Momo had been acting weird, usually, when she's drunk she'd just attack the girl and take her to the bed immediately, but today she was quiet. So Sana decided to take the lead as she straddled her and moved in to kiss her lips. Surprisingly, Momo titled her head to the side. Sana shrugged it off and tried to kiss her once again, Momo refused.

She felt a sting in her heart, it was a different type, not the usual...it just hurt more.

"What's going on?" Sana manages to mutter, still in her lap.

Momo remains quiet as tears begin to form.

"Tell me please-"

"I don't know" Momo cuts her off, "My mom wants me back in Japan" She spills. "W-what? Why?" Sana stammers.

"She wants me to marry this Japanese guy, he's the heir of a large corporation and marrying him would attract investors and make the business stronger, according to her" Momo sighs, "My parents have always chosen business over their family so this is no surprise to me"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter