CHAPTER 2

Last Valentines

HAPPY WENRENE DAY! 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

They’re just talking unnie.” Joy said chuckling seeing the scowl on Irene’s face while looking at Seungwan and that girl she’s talking too few meters away from them.

 

“To your idiot friend they’re just talking, but to that girl, clearly not. Have you seen the way she tucked her hair on her ears, the way she would cover when she laughs to something Seungwan said that I’m pretty sure isn’t even funny and worth a reaction, she’s flirting with her and that is too dumb to realize that.”

 

Joy laughs “Well, she’s not Seungwan if she can tell when someone’s flirting with her. You know that better than anyone.”

 

“I suffered the most because of her dumbness, you mean.” Irene said “I literally strip in front of her when we were changing clothes for our P.E class to seduce her, can you imagine how embarrassing and nerve wrecking it was for me to get in front of her and she just thought that I’m just being comfortable with her because we’re both girls. I’m sweating cold and shaking the whole time and she thought I was comfortable.” Irene said in exasperation “I’m not even breathing the whole time.”

 

Joy laughs heartily as she remembers how frustrated Irene was at the time, she stepped out of the locker room, her face was so red from embarrassment and frustration and would explode any second “But in Wannie’s defense, she didn’t want to assume things and just thought of the most logical reason behind your action.”

 

“For someone as smart as her, she’s a big idiot.”

 

“And that big idiot is now your idiot.”

 

Irene couldn’t help smiling as she looks at Wendy “And I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

 

“I never know that you could smile this bright. You look so happy unnie.” Joy said smiling at her

 

Irene’s smile grew wider “I never thought I could be this happy too, Joy… until she came along. She makes me so happy that the word happy can’t even begin to describe it, makes all the frustrations, embarrassment, tears and everything I suffered because of her all worth it and I wouldn’t mind doing everything all over it again because she’s worth it. Seungwan’s worth it.”

 

“Everything?” Joy asked grinning

 

“Minus all the embarrassing parts.” Irene quickly answered “Those I can never do again, just thinking about it makes me want the ground to eat me.”

 

Joy laughs “But all those embarrassing parts are the most fun.”

 

“To those whose watching but to me whose doing it, I’m telling you it’s nowhere near close to fun and I can’t believe I let you three Satan tricked me to do all of those.”

 

“We didn’t trick you in anything unnie. We didn’t force you to seduce her inside that locker room and we certainly didn’t say anything about getting in front of her… we merely suggested that you seduce her, all actions were on your own.”

 

“Because I didn’t know anything about seducing someone!” Irene said in her defense “I didn’t need to do anything for someone to like me, let alone seduce them because they just do, so when Seungwan came a like a wrecking ball, I just lost it and just found myself already stripping in front of her.”

 

Joy broke into laughter “I still can’t believe you did that. I knew you said you’d be bold about your feelings for her but I didn’t know that you’d literally be bold.”

 

Irene groaned “If only I knew that it will only take a handwriting letter for Seungwan to get it in her head that I’m in love with her, I would’ve done it sooner and avoid lifetime embarrassment because of you three. Why didn’t I think of that sooner? Handwriting letter is my thing, how can I not think of that?”

 

Joy looks at Irene softly “Like what you’ve said, you just lost it.”

 

Irene turns to look at Wendy again and smile unconsciously because Seungwan is already walking towards them with a warm smile “Who wouldn’t?”

 

 

 

“Did you ace your exam?” Wendy asked as she kisses Irene’s head

 

“No.” Irene answered as Wendy sits beside her

 

“Did you manage to get back at Yeri for pulling a stunt on you yesterday?” Wendy asked again

 

“No, but I’m planning to.” Irene answered

 

“What is it then?”

 

“What is what?”

 

“You got that big bright smile on you.” Wendy answered “I was just wondering what got you so happy.”

 

“You.” Irene said smiling as she tap Wendy’s nose “It was you.”

 

Wendy smiles in surprised “Me? I don’t remember doing anything though?”

 

Irene shook her head grinning “Idiot.”

 

“And now you’re calling me idiot, were you making fun of me behind my back?” Wendy asked suspiciously

 

Irene chuckles “Of course not.”

 

“Why would we, when we can freely do it in your face.” Joy interjected

 

“How comforting.” Wendy said in total sarcasm “But what is it really?”

 

“We were just talking about Irene unnie’s obsession with you.” Joy said

 

“Obsession?”

 

“Definitely not.”

 

Wendy grinned “I should start running then, obsess woman is bad news.”

 

Irene groaned “I’m not obsessed with you, okay.”

 

Wendy’s brows rose “You’re not?”

 

“Of course I’m not obsessed with you.” Irene replied as leaned closer to Wendy “I’m in love with you.” She said grinning giddily as she kisses Wendy’s cheek “I’m happy because I’m in love with you.”

 

Wendy couldn’t stop herself smiling from ear to ear “What have you done to my Joohyun?”

 

“What have you done to me Son Seungwan?” Irene asked back all smiles “You did this to me.”

 

Wendy chuckles “I should take responsibility then.”

 

“You should.”

 

“How do you want me to?”

 

“A kiss would be a good start.” Irene said beaming a smile “But we’re in public so that could wait…” she said knowing full well how Wendy isn’t fan of doing PDA.

 

“I’m a woman of honor, Joohyun-ssi.” Wendy said smiling cupping Irene’s face as kisses Irene’s lips, surprised was evident on Irene’s face’s when Wendy pulled back, Wendy doesn’t like doing PDA and the fact that she kissed her out in the open is enough to render Irene speechless and happy at the same time.

 

“What?” Wendy asked chuckling, still cupping Irene’s face “Was it so bad? I could kiss you again to redeem myself if you want.”

 

“That was definitely a good start.” Irene said now smiling from ear to ear “But another kiss will definitely make it a great start.”

 

“And I’m a woman who won’t just settle for good.” Wendy said smiling leaning for another kiss “Great is what I aim.” She murmured smiling on Irene’s lips

 

Joy leaned on her seat, crossing her arms clenching her jaw glaring at the love birds in front of her who are already in their own world.

 

“What did I do in my past life to be punished and suffered like this?”