Boy#

You're Still My Girlfriend

 Groaning outside. 'Doesn't he understand the meaning of breaking up?' Sumin raked her hair as she steps out of the cafe. Jungkook at first insist to send her back but she's stubborn too, not wanting Jungkook to near her. Sumin walked out with a sigh but somehow was taken aback when someone grab her. She was about to get mad when she saw the person isn't Jungkook.

"Oh, Mingyu? What are you doing here?" She smiles small. Mingyu, her classmate who likes to annoy her everyday but still remain good friend. "I thought you need some accompany since you look kinda stress." Sumin chuckles, denying that she's just tired after a long walk.
Mingyu wraps his arm around Sumin but halt when they heard a guy called Sumin. Sumin almost groaned and rolled her eyes knowing who it is. "Oh, are you Sumin's friend?" Mingyu being his nature, trying to be friendly. A long silence before the guy could answer. "I'm her neighbour."

After managing to push Mingyu away, Jungkook looks at the girl with curiousity at the same time, a frown appeared. "Who is that?"

Sumin ignored him and head home but Jungkook managed to hold her. "I ask you who is he?"
"What more, Jungkook?" Sumin trying to look elsewhere because of annoyed and the look that Jungkook gives. "He's just a friend."

"But a friend don't hold his friend like that." He mutters but Sumin catched that. "So what? He's my boyfriend." Tone raised a bit and turned around.
"What?"

Jungkook keeps on trailing Sumin, just for the confirmation earlier. "Seriously, Jungkook. How can you left your job like that?"

"If it's about you then, I could." Somehow Sumin could feel Jungkook glare on her. She paused and take a sit on bench near a playground.
Sumin looks at him, impassively. "It's getting annoying seeing you here. Spit it out."

"You get a boyfriend while you still in a relationship with me?" Sumin looks like she wants to smack Jungkook at the moment. "So what?"


"You're still my girlfriend and I'm not allowing any of those to happen." Jungkook frowned deeper as he looks at Sumin intensely. "It happened and Jungkook, we talked about this. You and I are nothing." Sumin cupped his cheek with her right hand, caressing his face with her thumb. "Can you please understand that?"

Jungkook holds her hand on his cheek and look at her in the eyes. "Then, I'll have to make you love me back."



Later that night, Sumin was about to sleep when she receives a call. "Mingyu?" She says as Mingyu is the only classmate and a guy who would willingly to call Sumin. "Is that the guy earlier?"


"Jungkook. What the hell?" She heard him chuckles and was about to end the call when Jungkook stops her from doing so. "You can call him-"
"Look, I'm tired and sleepy. Please get off."
"Just letting you know that, I will never stop loving you."

 Sumin frowns as to how in the world this man knows her phone number. "He still save it." She just put her phone away and collapsed on her bed.