arrival

The Little Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We were just lounging around while waiting for him to arrive. Then my phone beep, one message came. From Kwang Soo, telling me they just landed. And before I can reply. A call came from him. We were all giggling while letting it just ring. While it was still ringing, we decided to be at the arrival area and wait for him. My heartbeat was starting to go up. And my hands were starting to be clammy for what I am about to do. Some people started to stare at me trying to decide if it’s really me or not. I wanted to laugh out loud because I was really nervous now. I can feel my face burning, tense from the people recognizing me and from the anticipation of the surprise I am about to do for the man I love.

 

We decided to wait at the arrival area in a little secluded area because I didn’t want to attract to much attention before he arrives.

 

“Eonnie..this is it “ my Manager whispered teasing me. I just nod, my eyes focus in the people coming out, I didn’t want to miss him. And then some familiar people came out who didn’t notice me standing there, which I am glad. I just wanted him to see me without people telling him I am there. And then Kwang Soo appeared who saw me right away, he was smiling ear to ear even though his half of his face is covered with mask, and then next to him is my guy. My Man.

 

Wearing a plain black shirt, brown slacks and sneakers, with his favorite black cap, yes I gave that to him and a mask, and a back pack, head bowed not wanting attention. Kwang Soo nudge him and pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter