The Little Surprise

The Little Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up earlier than my usual time, most specially that I don’t even have a schedule today. I made sure that the next three days is free. It was hard to negotiate with my schedule since I am doing two reality shows at the same time and there were cf’s and photo shoots along the way. It’s been a very busy year for me and I am just so thankful for all the work since I was kind of worried when Running Man finally took a bow after long years of being on air I was lost for a while as to what I was going to do next but surprisingly projects came nonstop. My agency was able to get me good projects and thankfully was well received by the fans and I can’t complain.

I was surprise when I found balloons in the bathroom as I was about to wash my face. The balloons came in pinks and violet and there was a note posted in the mirror. The hand writing was oh so familiar and I can’t help but blush as I was reading the note.

“Good Morning to the most beautiful person in my life. I love you with all that I am and only you until forever. Stop Smiling!!! Go wash your face and brush your teeth. Happy 4th year anniversary “

I was rereading the whole note and feeling giddy with the thoughtfulness of my boyfriend when the soft knock brought me back to reality. It was my manager and best friend checking up on me and teasing.

“Goodness are you going to stay there the whole day? “

“Ya! Let me be for a while. Am just so happy for this surprise “

“But am sure Hyung will be over the moon with your plans later, Unnie “

 

It’s been four crazy years but full of love and patience for the guy I call my boyfriend. Sometimes when I look at him, I would wonder why he loves me that much when I lack so many qualities to be called his girlfriend. He can actually go out and date some pretty girl and graceful and prim and proper woman out there and yet he chooses me and been with me for, yeah, four years and counting most likely.

I’ve known him like forever and for a time I didn’t even realized that we were starting to like each other more than friends because he was a constant fixture in my life. Though we don’t see each other so often all the time but he was always around, he was never gone in my life even we were both occupied with work.

“ Unnie, we really need to take pics later. I really can imagine Hyung’s reaction “

“Video too. Omg, Hyung will not faint, right? “

 

The two women laugh like crazy thinking of what will happen later when he arrives. I know it’s going to be fun and a good surprise hopefully. It’s going to be a big surprise though. Like really big. And I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter