[P] Mamamoo As Your Roommates Amidst The Covid-19 Situation.

Mamamoo Short Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amidst the Covid-19 tragedy, as per the order of the government officials, only one person per household can go out to buy groceries or other necessities for the whole family. That one person happens to be no other than you. 

You dressed yourself into a comfortable clothing(mostly stolen from the members but who cares lmao), brushed your hair and put on your lip balm to look, at least, presentable and human-like. 

You were heading to the door when Byulyi suddenly jumps onto your back, making you shriek in surprise, as she roughly puts mask on your face. She ruffles your carefully combed hair and playfully runs into her room, going back to whatever she was doing, making you sigh at her annoyingly adorable tactics.

As you exited, about to close the door, Hyejin throws a hand sanitizer into your, suddenly and suspiciously, pered shoulder bag from the couch she was lounging on. Her feet were placed on the table beside an opened can of coke, a bag of chips on her hand. She she casually stares at you, munching on the said chips.

You muttered a soft "thank you" and again, as you were about to close the door, a giggling and fresh from bath Wheein rans to you and hugs you tight, shouting into your ear "BEEEEE CAREEEEFULLLL" in a singsong voice.

You groaned at her loud voice but eventually hugged back, telling her "Yes, ma'am" in a playful tone. Wheein gently pulls away and as soon as you thought that you were now free to go, suddenly, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter