Namusic One Short story

Into the unknown

 “mew , its been long since we played in this place right?” Nam  said to the girl infront of her with a hint of tease on her tone

“P’Nam, you know playing here was never a good experiences, you still remember what happened before, right ?” Music said to older girl infront of her with a hint of fear and annoyance lacing through the voice, she grabs the older girl hand, hold it tight trying to hide her uneasy feelings with the sorrounding.

“mew,no one could forget what happened here before, but we come here again to find the truth”

“dont you want it too?” Nam said to music, as she try to calm the younger girl even though she know her heart already pounding so hard.

“we need to find the truth, no matter what, whatever it takes , so keep staying close with me, if you suddenly feel weird and affraid , you know that im here with you” Convinced her, as nam knew that music must be so affraid to come back again to this place, place where all that bad dream she had started.

They walked side by side, bodies close with each other, accompanied only by a little light of the flashlight. Theres no sound could be heard except their own footsteps and the thumping of their own hearts.  Fear enveloved when the cold breezes pierced to their skins, abandoned place like this not a best place to spend their holiday but they knew it would be the only way to find the truth.dark place that are filled only with dry leaves , insect and rodents. Fear increased in every steps they took, no one dare to say anything, affraid if they say something other then them that would answer it

.

..

...

....

.....

Music paused for a moment, her footsteps coming to halt, her mind had processed exactly what it was that they were doing and a sudden wave of anxiety rushed through her body, causing her heartbeat to quicken in pace too.

“P’nam im affraid, could we just go back i have this uneasy feeling since the first step, it be more creppier than the last time we came here, and im so affraid let just go back home before we already too far inside”

Nam knew how the girl feeling even without she mentioned it and all she did was rub her thumb over the back of her hand in a reasurring manner even though Nam knew this is the only way to stop that bad dream “sssttt, but we both knew that we need to do this, we just need to find that  room”

“promise me we would go as soon as we found that room and that thing, promise me P’nam” Music said with her  serious attitude and nam Knew nobody could fight this girl when shes insisted like that, nam only could be agree with her without dissagrement.

“Yes, I Promise You I would keep you Safe and we Would Go as soon as we found that things, now lets go “ music seemed to have calm down just a little after that althought se still felt a little bit reluctant after taking a deep breath they began to walk again.

It just few minutes since the first time they set the foot into this building but it feels like hours already, nobody know, if thats because the fear that engulfed them or it just their mind that played a trick to themselves.

So Quite......only their footsteps could be heard for now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stop!! Dont go There!!!!!!”

 

 

“Stop!! Dont go There”

They paused in sudden as their footsteps coming to halt, when they heard some familiar voice, a voice that belong to someone deary, the looked around to find the source of the voice, hoping they could see the owner of the voice, even.. even though maybe deep down they knew thats impossible to be happen.

 

 

“Orn!!”

“P’orn !! is that you, where are you”

they shouted out the name of the owner of the voice and their fear seemed to disappear instantly, replaced by longing and curiosity, but there was no answer other than the sound of mouse screeches and other strange noises.they waited for awhile hoping there would be an answer, but only a silent that they have, suddenly the red room was visible before their eyes, the room was seen only a few meters from where they standing, it strange but thats not a  new things for them, they looked at each other before deciding to walk toward the room again before the same voice stopped them a second time.

 

"Run!! Mew, Nam hurry up and that would kill you !!!!" The voice getting louder and closer, confusion and fear returned not because of the voice but because of what the one that voice shouted before that folowed by a loud bang which came from something behind the door of the red room.

In a Flash Nam and music felt there is something that hold their hand and pulls them roughly back towards the entrance, there wasn't any light that can help them to understand what's going on, but they know, the one that trying to help them right now is orn, their beloved friend , their beloved sister that already passed away 1 year ago, the one that be a reason for them to get back to this place, the one that died in this place.

While they were getting pulled they could feel something almost invisible chasing them, dried leaves that had been on the floor flew towards them, the atmosphere that had been quiet, became very noisy and very frightening, strange sounds they heard earlier were increasingly clear, and that sound like a human voice that told them to keep running and left the building all that voice shouted together in the same time, Nam could felt the blood from her ears as the effect from it.

 It felt like just a few seconds since they got pulled and they could see the door which was wide open as if it was waiting for them to get out.

the hand that had pulled them away instantly disappeared, when something knocked them out of the building very hard made them bumped into something outside.

.

.

“run!!!”

the door that had been opened was immediately tightly closed with a very loud bang, a loud groan could be heard from inside the building along with other strange noises , music could feel the dizzines on her head as she could feel the blood come of it, her eyes getting blurry.

.

.

“P’nam”She blindly try to find the older girl beside her till she could feel some warm hand holding her hand

“we need to keep running”Nam exclaimed softly while helping music to get up and run away from the building

“im so sorry mew, this is all my fault i shouldnt have brought  you here” nam exclaimed with some guilt audible in her tone

“i promise that you would be safe, so please hold on a little longer, you would be safe as soon as you reach the main road”

“P’nam what you mean with that, we would be safe so you should stay with me, im okay” music said even though she already feels so weak, she was aware that she would be loosing consciousness soon, but she also knew that they needed to get out from this area first.

The fear come again when they felt “that” one that haunt them before is coming for them again, they run as fasy as they can till they reach the main road and “that” that haunting them is gone as well

“ Mew im sorry, but you are safe now, dont ever come back here again”

“Promise Me”

thats the last words that music could hear before she black out.

------------------------------------------------------------

“She’s waking up she’s waking up! Call the doctor!” Music could hear a few faint voices when she opened her eyes slowly, which were still a little blurry along with the dizziness still being there, but she could hear soft whispers in her ear.

“welcome home mew”

“You are safe” she heard the soft whisper and knew who the owner of the voice was, the first one belonged to orn and the other one belonged to nam. Then, suddenly, she felt a terrible headache which made her lost her consciousness once again.

------------------------------------------------

"Ten, where is p'nam and why haven’t I seen her since I woke up? Is she okay? " Music asked Jennis, curiosity and sadness clear in her tone of voice. Jennis is her cousin that stayed with her while she was in hospital. She kept quiet during her stay and not like her usual self, which caused Music to feel a little strange with this situation. She remembers clearly that she heard orn and nam’s voice And she knows that it’s not just her imagination. Yes, maybe with the orn’s part it could be, but not for the nam’s part.

"Ten, do you hear me? Where's p'nam? Why are you just looking at me like that and not answer me at all?”Jennis stayed quiet as she had no idea how to answer the girl infront of her.

"Mew, p'nam is okay now, you could meet her later when you feel better. The doctor said you need lots of rest because you have a mild concussion."

"But she's really okay, right? I mean p'nam was still with me when I passed out, and she was with me as well before. I mean, my eyes were still blurry at that time, but I could hear her voice."Music said, failing to realise the confusion on jennis’ face.

Jennis still didn’t have any idea how to answer her cousin, she could only smile as she tried to reassure music that everything was going to be okay.

"You’re still sleepy, aren’t you? it must be the effect of the drugs.... You should sleep again.”

Jennis said while leaning closer to give the girl a soft peck on her forehead, hoping that would help her to sleep and forget about this matter for awhile.

As the effect of the drugs still running on her blood, Music could feel that she was falling asleep again in seconds.

.....................

Music stand infront of nam’s house , cant wait to tell the older girl about how mad and sad she was when she still on hospital, theres no sign of nam at all and she plan to meet the older girl and scold her for it, when she want to knock the door, the door suddently open and she could see nam standing infornt of her with her shocked expression when looking at music face.

"Mew, why are you here,you still need to rest?"

Nam said as her shocked face turned to be a happy one like usual whenever she met music, the happiness that nam always get just by the presence of the younger girl.

"Phi, I came to you because I miss you, and i want to scold you i want to say that im so mad at you why haven’t you come to see me while I was in hospital? But now you stand there infront of me with that beautifull smile that you always use againts me its not fair how i could mad at you now" Music looks at nam while sulking, telling the older girl about her feeling and the dilemma.

"I'm sorry mew, I can't do that”

“But now you are here, so let me tell you something maybe its too weird or its too sudden."

Nam moved closer to engulf the younger girl with a tight hug, ignored the fact the younger girl was  still pouting and sulking at her.

"It was So Scary right, no one would believe everything that happened on there, and even though we still couldnt find the answer before, atleast now you are safe, i promise that you would not have that bad dream anymore, but you need to do what i said Please don't come to that place again no matter what, whatever the reason would be, okay?  And You should promise me.”

"P’nam, we both know theres scary things on there that haunted us before but now we both here safe and alive, so I promise you  i wouldnt go there no matter what, because I don't want to go there anymore either.”

"I'm so glad, mew"

"And Mew ,i said sorry before that i brough you there and hurt you like that, im so sorry and I would say sorry  for this too, it took long time for me, and i think its the best time for me to say it, although i knew that its already too late, but I just wanna  say that I Iove you"

“ i love you since i saw you still wearing that middle schooler uniform, i just never have a courage  to tell you about it”

Nam pulled away slightly from the hug not even give music a chance to answer her confession ,just to leaning in closer to land a soft kiss on music’s lips. Music could feel the kiss being so real, the feelings feel so real, music should be happy with it, because she love nam as well and finally this is happening like this. But why could music feel the tears on her cheek?

Music closed her eyes, try to erase any bad thought that flashed on her mind, as she just want to answering the feelings of nam with sharing the kiss that they want for so long. then everything was gone .... again ...In seconds.

-----------

"Mew... mew... are you okay?"

Music could felt someone trying to wake her up and she opened her eyes slowly , only to find jennis looking at her with a worried look on her face Music slowly wiped the tears on her cheeks as the confussion could be seen on her face

"Why are you crying, mew? did you have a bad dream? Mew! answer me!!"

Jennis kept asking music when she didn’t get her answer, afraid that her cousin felt something hurtful again or something bad happened again.

“Where Am i? Why Im Here? I was with P’nam Before, Ten, where am i”

“ thats Not a dream right, im not dreaming?

“ Wheres P’nam Ten!!..Where is she??”

“Music , P’nam Its okay she.. she is on her home you were just dreaming”

Thats the only words that music could hear from ten, as she lost her concious again

 

Flashback to 3 days ago :

“hey, hurry up, this girl is bleeding from her head! we need to bring her to the hospital. is there anyone who knows why she could be here..?!”

 someone shouted, while trying to check the younger girl who fainted on the ground, with her head bleeding and her body filled with scratches.

An ambulance arrived and lots people looked at the girl, there was a lot of talking going around

“i saw her coming to that area, i wanted to stop them but they already went before i could reach them”

“where’s the other girl? There were two girls that went there... i saw them aswell”

“that girl must be in so much pain”

“that girl was lucky to get out from that place”

“they are stupid, that’s not a place for them to play around”

“we need to tell the police, i bet the other girl is still in that building, like the other girl that was found dead a year ago”

There was a lot of talk about what happened and there was a few people that could’ve been a witness, but sadly, even when the police tried to get more information, no one knows exactly what happened, and all of them were aware that it isn’t the best time to find another girl, it’s already late at night and no one dared to come to that place at this kind of time, they needed to wait until morning, or something bad might happen to them as well like the story which is going around them.

.

.

.

.

“ I Wish the other girl still aLive”

It's almost a week already since the the first day music stay on hospital and nam still not even come to visit her, no matter how much she asked ten where the older girl the answer always same “ P’nam still on her house” music tried to called her and texted her she never get a reply.

She Even texted the her other friend but all of them just read it and not answer her question about nam, like the older girl hiding from the world.

And whenever she asked about nam to her family and more to jennis, Everyone say the same things,she could meet nam later when she's out from hospital. When she could stand up properly like before the accident.

Its feels weird ,although she knew that shes safe already, it stll feel like something was missing, maybe because theres no sign of nam at all ,even the last dream left her with lots of questions, about the tears about the confession about the sorry, and about this feelings that music couldn't even understand what is that.

Music was starting to feel a little bored. Jennis was out and she had nothing else to do, so she decided to watch some TV —

The first channel that loaded was the news channel. The reporter spoke about the recent incident, and she intently listened and she regretted it.

“The police have an update on the missing girl case. After days of searching, they have finally discovered the body of the girl in the same building of the previous accident, there lots of unusual things happened when they tried to find the girl — but they have now identified the body of the girl that they discovered as being ‘Milin’ or Nam. She was found laying on the floor with bits of the fence deeply digging through her chest. The medics came over to check if she was still alive, howe—“

Not wanting to hear any more, Music immediately shut the TV off and threw the remote aside,

A sudden rush of anxiety and fear came to her, she didn’t want to believe anything that she just watched. She knew that it was just lies  She tried to get up as she pulled off all the medical appliances on her body including the iv drip, forcefully taking it off until her blood spurted out from it. Her tears couldn't stop and was burning as she kept screaming, calling out to nam.

She got off from her bed and trudged towards the door But jennis caught her even before she could reach the door and fall to floor because of her dizziness, Frustatedly trying to get off from jennis hug till she felt something on her hand , a sedative that made her lose consciousness again

------------------

Music opened her eyes slowly, her vision still a bit blurry as she looked at the light, suddenly feeling someone hold her hand ,not a warm one ,but a cold one but she knew who the owner of the hand was.

"P'nam is that you? Why can’t I see you...?" music said while rubbing her eyes to get rid of the blurriness. She found nam there  Sitting on her bed ,holding her hand while smiling softly at her. Nam looked so beautiful as always .Her smile that always made music smile as well

" I'm here sic, everything is okay,I'm okay so don't be sad. I love you "

“P’Nam You are here, finally you are here, i have a bad dream, they said you died already but now you are here with me, P’nam Im happy”

"P'nam I lo..." Music couldnt contain her happiness as she really want to hug nam, as she try to moved her body to hug nam but Her words suddenly got cut off when she looked at jennis, who was sitting where nam was sitting before, her happy smile turned to be a tears as she finally realised what just happened

" Music ,are you okay ill tell you" that's what jennis said when she saw the tears on music’s face once again, Music couldn't hear anything that jennis was saying while she looked at nam, who suddenly vanished into the thin air, While Looking at music with her reassuring smile that she always used to make music calm

.

.

"P'nam!!! "

"Why did you leave me"

Music couldn't control herself anymore as she bursts into tears. Knowing the truth like this broke her heart into million pieces.

“Music Calm Down, P’nam Not here, calm Down “ Jennis tried to comfort music and calm her cousin by hugging her tightly because she know it would give more pressure to music  wound

If shes not calming down.

"p nam you said you wouldn't leave me! you said you would stay with me!"

"P'nam!"

Music keep screaming out frustratedly until she fainted once again, when it was too much for her brain to process.

------------------------------------

Its been 1 week since she’s been out from the hospital, and this is the first time she could stand in front of the grave of someone she loves so much, more than a friend, more than a bestfriend, more than a sister.

Her tears keep falling as her heart feels heavy, knowing the truth that she needed to process.

She needed one week before she could accept everything to end like this.

Music still cant believe that would be the last time they were together, the last time she could hold the older girl’s hand, the last time she could hear her voice.

Her world broke in seconds, as soon as she got the news.

Music was sitting in front of Nam’s grave, tightly clutching onto the bouquet of flowers that she had brought with her to put in front of the gravestone. Her eyes were glued onto the name engraved onto the stone, the name of the person who she loved so dearly.

What she didn’t know, however, was that Nam was right there, watching over her as she poured her heart out about everything she was feeling.

"P'nam you didn't give me a chance to answer you"

"You are so bad ,you left me just like that,why did our first kiss have to be our last one as well,why did you stop holding my hand ,why did you have to save me ,why you didn't let me stay with you ,and p'orn"

"P'nam I love you,I love you more than a friend,I love you, I have waited for so long but this is the end that we get"

"I know I was always the reason for us to go there,you wanted to stop my bad dream about p'orn,it's all my fault for telling you about that,if I didn't .... You would’ve stayed with me now,p'nam I'm so sorry "

Nam could see the love of her life. Crying in front of her grave ,She's the one who knows the truth but it's better if the truth is gone with her.She knows she needs to be dead So music could be out from it,she knew it since orn told them about it.When the broken fence dug into her heart.She knew only one of them could be safe .

And it should be music , that's why she pushed it more deeper to kill her self faster so that the shadow which almost caught music would stop and accept her as the replacement of music’s life.And the Shadow stopped haunting music through her dreams.

.

.

"Sic I love you " Those were the last words that nam said before vanishing into the thin air.

"I love you too phi" music said when she could hear the same faint whisper like in the hospital before

"I love you,and I always will, please wait for me ,we will meet soon". Music said, getting up and glancing at nam’s grave stone for the last time before walking away from it.

 

End