three

The IT Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HELLO GUYSSS... it's finally comes to an end.. XD so how is it?? do you guys like it?? don't forget to comment and thanks for subscribing guys XD. see you in next story!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekeke bye bye guys~~~~~

Wendy POV

 

“YAHHH!! WENDYY!!! WENNDDDYY!!!” Joy’s voice started to fill this whole room once I unlocked the security screen and she continued screaming non-stop.

 

I laughed then turned off the security before opening the door.

 

“WENDDDDYYYYY!!” Screamed Joy once again after I opened the door. She pushed me to the side and hurriedly entered my house, “WENDDDYYY UNNIEEEEEEEE!! YAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!”

 

I was too shocked to even say anything because the sudden outburst from Joy.

 

“YOU SAID YOU WANT TO PICK ME UP! YOU LIAAARRR!!” screamed the latter again.


“O-O-OH… OHH.. J-JOY.. O-OH…” I stuttered while walking backward, feeling scared because of her.

 

“YAH! WENDY UNNIE! LET ME KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR HEAD!!!” she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened it, trying to headlock me.

 

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..” I tapped her arms several times, asking her to release me from this position afraid that Irene might see it.

 

“HOW DARE YOU TO FORGET OUR MOVIE NIGHT!” she continued fussing with her arms still around my neck.

 

“I’m sorry. YAH!HAHAHA. Let me go.” I apologized again while laughing.

 

“NO!! WENDY!! HOOOO---“ Joy was cut off by Irene before she could finish what she wanted to say.

 

“Jo.. Joy?” asked Irene, stopping Joy from whatever she was doing to me.

 

“OooOooOOooh?????” Joy was confused for a second before continued, “Irene unnie?”

 

I glanced at Irene and I could see the coldness in her eyes already back again. She was so cute and sweet and a little absurd earlier but then her sweetness and cuteness suddenly changed into this cold scary Irene just in a blink of an eye.

 

Joy was stunned for several second and I quickly took my chance to break free from this giant then moved several steps backward, away from Joy but closer towards Irene.

 

Joy turned her head towards my direction then she raised her eyebrows teasingly, “Ahh.. Irene unnie is here. No wonder. I shouldn’t bother you guys thenn… BYEEEE WENDYYYYY UNNIEEEEE~~~~~”

 

“No. We are finished.” Irene said coldly while waving her hand and then she started packing her things.

 

“No.. It’s okay..” Joy laughed and winked at me, teasingly. “I can come back tomorrow. It’s just movie night and I bet your stuff is more important to Wendy unnie.” Joy continued to tease me while smirking.

 

“No. No. Don’t go. We are done anyway.” replied Irene without looking because she was busy packing her things, “I have to go back too.”

 

I could feel the tension between them and my word suddenly stuck on my throat. I could only do none other than watching both of them trying to leave me.

 

“No.. Please stay. I really can go back tomorrow.” Joy argued again as she started to leave first.

 

“H-how about all of us w-watching movie together?” I finally found the right word to stop this tension.

 

Irene stopped packing her things and they both looked at me but they didn’t say anything.

 

“L-Let’s have m-movie night together.” I repeated my sentence while scratching the back of my neck nervously.

 

 I couldn’t guess what Irene was thinking about because she looked so cold and expressionless, more like a statue instead.

 

Seeing no respond from both of them, I started to speak again “G-Guys? Movie night together?”

 

“I don’t mind if Irene unnie doesn’t mind it.” Said Joy.

 

I turned my head towards Irene and she looked at me before nodding her head.

 

All of us decided to watch a thriller movie, or it was more like Joy who decided to watch that movie. Irene just followed along, meanwhile I don’t mind watching any movie so we let Joy decided the movie. I grabbed my blanket and we sat down on the sofa at the living room, I was sitting in the middle between them with Irene on my left side and Joy on my right side. We turned all the lights off then pressed the play button and soon after the movie started playing.

 

The beginning of the movie, I could feel the unusual tension between all of us. Irene became so cold, quiet, and expressionless meanwhile joy was in her own world and I bet that she didn’t realize the tension in the room because she was too busy looking at the tv screen.

 

I took a glance at Irene once in a while to check up on her and I noticed that she was staring blankly at the screen. I wonder if she was actually watching the movie or her mind was somewhere else. I tried to figure out what she was thinking but she showed no expression on her face.

 

This awkward situation made me so nervous, I could feel my heart beating so fast because of how close Irene was sitting next to me. I could feel her arms brushing against mine when she moved her body, signaling how close we sat beside each other. I tried to calm myself by distracting my thought about Irene and just focused on the movie. I also noticed that Irene got frighten easily by the loud noise and every time it happened, I felt like I wanted to hug her to ease her but I didn’t do it.

 

For several times, Joy did change her position so she could sit comfortably and sometimes she also snuggled closer towards my body. Every time it happened, I noticed from the corner of my eyes that Irene took a glance at us quietly but she didn’t say anything. I knew that she glanced over my direction several times and her expression turned even colder than before.

 

We continued watching the movie and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter