two

The IT Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: guys turned out that i will make this story as 3 chaps story lol.... so next one will be the last one... happy reading and tell me what you think.

Wendy POV

 

I texted Irene telling her about my address just like she asked me yesterday. While waiting for her, I decided to clean my kitchen area instead. As I was cleaning the table, I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I quickly put the cloth on the sink, washed my hand, then headed towards the door. I unlocked my security screen just to check who rang the bell before opening the door and Irene’s face popped up on the screen after I unlocked it. Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face after seeing her beauty.

 

I opened the door and greeted her with a smile, “Hello. Welcome.”

 

“Hi.” She smiled widely, “I thought I came to a wrong house.”

 

“Ahhh.. Why is that?” I asked her and smiled sweetly then moved to the side as I allowed her to enter my house.

 

“Your house is so beautiful and it’s very huge too.” Replied Irene then she entered my house.

 

I could smell her sweet scent as she passed by and then she started looking around the house, half awed with the idea of how huge my house could be.

 

“Thank you.” I thanked her then closed the door.

 

Irene was too occupied with my house and I got the chance to check her out silently because she was too busy mesmerizing it. She was wearing a black leather jacket and a tight black pants wrapping her skinny legs perfectly, her hair was tied in a high ponytail, and she was wearing a black round eyeglasses. I have to admit that she looked so gorgeous and cute at the same time with that glasses. Meanwhile, I looked like a beggar compare to her since I was still wearing my pajamas.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I took a bath already but I just felt comfortable wearing pajamas instead.

 

“Wendy, did you just wake up?” she asked me while chewing her lower lips after eyeing me up and down.

 

“Ahh... Y-You got the wrong idea. I already took a bath.” I laughed awkwardly while feeling embarrass at the same time.

 

I should have dressed up a little bit, I thought to myself.

 

“Ahh.. I thought I came too early.” she nodded her head and continued walking around the house.

 

“Is this you?” she asked me after she spotted my photos on the wall.

 

I nodded my head and walked closer towards her, “Yes.”

 

“You look so cute.” She smiled and leaned closer towards my other photo, “Aweee this is cute too.”

 

She continued praising me and I could only smile sheepishly at her remarks. I could feel sweat started form on my forehead. I was nervous, nervous because she continued praising me and also because no one was at home at the moment. My family went away earlier and left me alone in this house because they knew that Irene would visit later on so they decided to go out without me.

 

With my heart still beating rapidly, I just realized that Irene actually looked so beautiful this up close and without her school uniform, her beauty suddenly increased 200 times better. I gulped at the sight of her continued looking at my photo, even though she didn’t say anything, still it didn’t help my nervousness.

 

It just made it worst. I could feel my palm started sweating too and I hurriedly wiped it on my pajamas.

 

“Uhhhmm? Irene…” I called her name after calming my heart, otherwise I would stutter again like yesterday.

 

“Hmm?” she glanced at me without moving an inch but then she realized something so she started walking towards me, “Why is your face red? Are you sick, Wendy-ah?”

 

Irene stood in front of me, eyeing my whole face and then she quickly pressed her palm on my forehead, trying to feel my body temperature. I held my breath and I could feel my heart beating so fast again due to her touch. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter