Comparison

Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The next morning came just as seemingly she fell asleep. She was aware of sleeping in, having slept more then usual, but it all really felt like a dream, as if she only imagined the comfort of the bed.  The tea was left full and completely cold, she noticed. He hadn't returned last night.  It shouldn't be surprising, she knew about the hectic life a doctor can have thanks to Sehun, but was it ever really this bad? Sehun always found a way to spend time together so it never looked so busy to her. Going for a simple breakfast she only found herself chewing the food without tasting a thing, her eyes going back to the untouched tea. Was he coming at all? What should she do at this moment? Should she call? Should she look around the house?  Still sitting she turned to take a look at the interior of the kitchen and the living room. Would he mind her changing a couple of things? Then the doorbell rang and despite herself, she got startled, noe expecting anyone. Quick enough she opened the door and two women, in middle ages, were standing in front. The women chuckled to themselves, she could only guess that her face was funny. ''Hello." Krystal says as she is met with curious eyes. It didn't take her long that the two were Kai's admirers of sorts, the two older women going into talking right at the front door, their hands full with things. ''Can we come inside?" But without waiting for an answer the two were already in, Krystal slightly flabbergasted by the turn of the events, but having no time to properly send them home before they took a seat. So, it's on her to sell it now. ''Would you like some tea? As I'm still new to this part of the city I still don't know my way around so I don't have much to offer but I hope you like it." She talked while warming up the tea and arranging some sweets into a plate. ''There is no need for that darling!" One of them said but Krystal was aware that Kai had a reputation to keep. No matter the situation between them it wouldn't do either of them any good if she isn't at her best at the moment. Stories travel fast and as she already expirienced, Kai is fairly known here. ''We actually came here to give you some gifts." As Krystal was serving them the refreshments she bowed and took a seat opossite of the two. And the women started unpacking. There was a lot to say the least. ''Kai likes to eat so we got some food prepared as he often eats on the go." As they started unpacking more and more, Krystal grew more and more stunned. ''We are sure you didn't want to spend much time cooking as you are newlyweds so we made all of this for you." Smiles given to her were  seemingly too sweet, making Krystal uncomfortable.  The two took a few pieces of sweets and took a couple of sips of tea before being back on their feet assuring themselves outside as Krystal stayed confused. They went just as fast as they came.

-.-

The next time she sees Kai is hours later, in the late afternoon when he enters the through the door as if he will break it, slowly as always. Krystal greets, as that's the least she coul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter