A little bit of interest

Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Walking into the room that her and Kai were supposed to share Krystal felf horrible. From everything.  From the beggining when it was decided that the two of them were to be wed, the moment when she had to tell Sehun about it, the moment she got married, to the moment where Kai and she were in a living room and he was telling her all the those things, which she knew where sincere but she just couldn't think of anything.  She ended up being the worst she knows, but was she really the one to blame right now? Being thrown into this by her parents despite knowing that she is deeply in love with Sehun, wasn't it unfair. She feels like she should feel sorry for Kai too, because this also wasn't his choice but she can't help the feeling of hatred when she sees him. She is being immature, yes, but she can't help what she is feeling. Sehun. What was she supposed to do now? She had to see him, there is no doubt in her mind but when, and how?  She walked towards the window and turned around to take a full look of the room. It was exactly how she likes and she felt grateful to Kai for a second before that feeling dissappeared and she felt her heart hurting. She grabbed the phone from her bag and desperatly searched for Sehun's number. She needs to hear his voice. To tell her that it's gonna be okay. To tell her that this is junt one of the obstacles on their way to the happiness. To tell her that he loved her just as much as she loved him. But, he wasn't picking up. She felt crashed. But she understood. What was he to do anyways? She changed in her pyjama, moved herself to the bed and got in but she wasn't able to sleep. She got up and putting on a robe she decided to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water hoping that it might help. The only thing is that she had to pass by living room to get to the kitchen and she didn't want to face Kai if he was still awake like her by any chance. She tried to be carefully and not make a sound when passing into the kitchen but there was no need for it seeing how couch was empty. Krystal went to the kitchen and took a glass of water, not minding that Kai wasn't around, she felt relieved even. But he still wasn't around when she came back, and neither were any lights in the house on, so where was he? Did he leave?  She cheaked the clock in the living room to see that its almost two in the morning. She also cheaked the front door and found them unlocked. Did Kai even lock them when they came? Despite not feeling to well about this, she returned to her room and got in the bed. Yes, she wasn't exactly fond of Kai, and yes, this was an arranged marriage, but what was he thinking to leave her all alone in this house which she knew barely something about? Feeling angry at him she fell asleep a frew minutes later.

*

Waking up late next morning, Krystal still felt tired. She slowly got out of the bed and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter