Travelled 03

Time [Love] Travel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride back home was super quiet. The kids are knocked out just after they get inside the car. The little angels must be so tired and Chanyeol wished they could reach home early as possible. It’s nearly night now and he needs to work tomorrow.

Chanyeol glances at Baekhyun on the passenger side, keeping quiet as well. He sighs, catching the latter’s attention. Baekhyun is fast to tear his gaze away when his eyes locked with Chanyeol’s.

“What’s wrong, Baekhyun?”

“It’s nothing.”

Baekhyun leans his head back, closing his eyes. Chanyeol could only sighs for the umpteenth time. “If it’s because of the kiss, I’m sorry. I don’t want us to be awkward but it’s your fault. You look so freaking beautiful that time and I can’t control myself.”

“What?” Baekhyun looks at the guy, disbelief. He blushed and Chanyeol noticed that. “You can’t even shut your mouth now, huh? It’s embarrassing! A-and you kissed me. I-I--”

“So, you must be thinking of the kiss. If you like it you can just--”

“Yeol! Oh my god, can you shut up? Ouch!” Baekhyun winces when he felt strong kick on his belly, he placed his palm on the side, frowning and unconsciously pouting. Chanyeol let out a chuckle. “Well, it’s safe to say that the little boy inside didn’t like it when you shout at me.”

“Oh, please.”

“Baekhyun, seriously, I’m sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. But after all of these weeks, we’ve been together. I just can’t get my mind and heart straight. You’re everywhere. I just want to be with you and--”

“Stop.” Baekhyun cuts him off, shaking his head. “Are you about to confess to me? That you like me now? Here, in the car, while driving and with the kids sleeping at the back? Are you serious, Park Chanyeol?” He questioned, not believing how not romantic the guy beside him right now.

Am I unlucky or unlucky now?

“First of all, I didn’t really hate you”

“Then what? You’re going to confess now?!”

“Then, what should I do? Give you any jewelleries? Gifts? I don’t know how?! That kiss just now was my first though. You should be honoured.”

“Why would I even--- oh my god, seriously, Park Chanyeol, you’re head over yourself. I’m done.” Baekhyun throw his gaze away out of the window. Chanyeol laughs at how childish their banter is. That must be the hormones now. “Well, just a reminder. I finally found out my feeling to you, Baekhyun!”

“Shut up! They’re sleeping!” Baekhyun shush the guy who’s still driving from keep on talking, getting another chuckle from the latter. He couldn’t imagine how red bright he is right now, all because of the sudden confession and how his heart is back to live, it’s as if he found something missing.

It’s Chanyeol’s. 

But Baekhyun will only find the right time to say it out. He needs to be sure or he’s afraid that everything will go back to normal. Not that he didn’t want but there will always be another reason that make him didn’t even want to let go of this life.

Without any intention, he takes Chanyeol’s free right hand, bringing it to his bump.

“Freely feel your active son in here.”

 

This time, Chanyeol blushed.

 

-----

Few weeks after the vacation, Chanyeol never skipped going to work, not until Baekhyun’s father asked him about the other’s due date. He remembered from the last appointment that they have for about two weeks left.

Fortunately, he’s allowed to work from home by the boss.

So here he is now, with Baekhyun.

 

“How long has it been since we’re here? As in we woke up finding ourselves this way?” Chanyeol asked, eyes finally moving to look at Baekhyun’s. The other hummed, rubbing his growing belly (he’s getting used to having a bump in his middle). His eyes locked at the screen before he steals a glance to his side.

Chanyeol’s looking at him with that unreadable eyes.

He’s getting so bold with his action after the sudden confession in the car, Baekhyun just couldn’t count how many times he needed to puke rainbow with all of Chanyeol’s sudden pickup lines and sweetness. It irks him but sometimes, the things do make him feel better and giving butterflies in his tummy.

“I think almost 2 months and a half? When is our supposed final examination?”

“How could I remember that?! I don’t even study!”

“Oh, My Goodness, I married a wrong man.” Baekhyun leans his head dramatically on the cushion head. Chanyeol let out a chuckle, placing his palm on the bump. Baekhyun finally let him at least place his hand on his belly, feeling the little one kick even when the boy inside already biased with his Papa more than his Daddy.

He leans on the bump, whispering ‘well, at least, you already have a brother and a sister, right baby? He married me for years now.’ Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “With that loud and deep voices of yours, Yeol, I can still hear you.” Chanyeol straightens his body, looking around.

 

“What if one day…” Chanyeol paused for a second, he’s getting just a little bit emotional. Baekhyun noticed that and he did the same, focusing on the other. At times like this, Chanyeol looks extremely charming and Baekhyun can’t do anything with his heart. “It’s been 2 months and a half, what if one day we wake up as the 18 years old us? What will happen to us?”

Baekhyun breath hitched at that, feeling emotions build up from inside and that’s such heavy feeling. “Why do you need to ask me that?” Chanyeol looks at the smaller as well, pouting when he noticed that Baekhyun eyes get watery. “Oh no, don’t cry, baby, I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol cups the pregnant cheeks before Baekhyun holds his hands away.

“I’m just thinking!” He defended.

Baekhyun let out a sigh. A really deep one.

 

“I know…” Baekhyun looks at the wall, full of their photos. “I know, this is not our world. I didn’t get to really experience how we truly became a family, how I married you, how I’m pregnant with Hyunhee and Yeolhee. I want to really go through all of that and…” Baekhyun finally lock his eyes with Chanyeol’s. Should I say it now?

“I fall in love with you. I really want to enjoy the feeling of falling in love. With you.” He blushed and Chanyeol didn’t know what to express. His heart is beating fast and loud. What is this? What is this sudden confession, Byun?

“Count me in!”

“What for?”

“It takes two to tango. I felt the same. I want to fall in love, I want to experience how everything happened and if only we go back to where we are before this, you’ll still be you right? This Baekhyun right here.”

Baekhyun let out a chuckle at the sudden question. Chanyeol looks so flustered right now and all his doubts are exactly what he’s thinking too. “Pregnant or not, I will be this Baekhyun, still.” He said, feeling blush creeping his cheeks.

Chanyeol feel the urge to kiss the smaller and so he did which makes Baekhyun leaned on the headrest, glaring at the other when he pulled away. “I love you so much! I don’t even know I could fall in love with you so fast!”

Baekhyun laughs at that, shaking his head before he intertwines their hand together. He placed their hands on his bump. “I didn’t believe it too. But you showed me enough. You’re an idiot but I’m stupid enough to fall in love with you.”

“Ugh- Baek, just say so. You find me charming at some points and I look so lovely with our kids, right?” He leans closer to the smaller face, getting a blow which make him winces at how hurt it is. Baekhyun surely a strong man when he’s mad, physically.

“Lovely, my .”

“Oh! they sure look so lovely, babe.” Chanyeol said that casually, making Baekhyun blushed. “If you cut down a lil bit of your ert mind, you would be my ideal type man already.” The pregnant stands up, carefully. His back hurt so much nowadays, probably since he entered third trimester few weeks ago.

 

Chanyeol followed afterward, lifting the pregnant in a moment. “If I kiss you all night long, will I be your ideal type?”

Baekhyun snickers at that, shaking his head as he looks at the man’s eyes longingly.

“If you make love to me, then I would consider it.”

Chanyeol let out a chuckle, nodding. “I take the challenge! Let’s go.” Baekhyun makes sure to lock their shared room from any little ers that night.

 

****

 

Few weeks later, Baekhyun ought to clean the house on his own since the kids and Chanyeol are out for their mini date. Chanyeol wanted to do that because he always heard someone from the company said that Baekhyun need some time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter