Time 01

Time [Love] Travel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun didn’t know why his body felt so heavy when he wakes up though he let it slide, knowing probably he had a rough night yesterday. Mostly because his assignments and all. His eyes widen when he felt big arms wrapped around his body from behind.

What the---

Did I sleep with someone last night? What happened?!

He turns around, nearly shouting (but he didn’t) because the other man stirs from his sleep, looking clueless just like him. Baekhyun breathes steadily, trying not to panic but when he looks closely to the man beside him, he can’t stay calm.

 

“Park Chanyeol?!”

He shrieks when the taller sits up so suddenly, eyes widen as well. “Byun? What---” Chanyeol eyes move around. This is not his room; this is not where he falls asleep last night. And why in the world would Byun Baekhyun in the same room, on the same bed as him?

 

Baekhyun checks himself, thank god, he still got his clothes on him. But he didn’t expect to find a prominent bulge on his abdomen, right after he runs his hands all over his body. Baekhyun mouths gap but maybe he shouldn’t think about it first of all.

“What are you doing on my bed?!”

Chanyeol yawns a little, standing up as he gets down from the bed. But the look on Baekhyun changed just after he realizes that this is not even his bed and room. “Where am I?!” He questioned out loud, catching Chanyeol attention.

 

“I have the same question on my mind, Byun Baekhyun. Where am I?!” The taller looks so annoyed and what annoy him even more the fact he did not look like himself right now. Yeah sure, he usually sleeps without clothes on except his boxer but what?!

“Why did you wear that only?! While sleeping with me?!” Baekhyun loud bombing voices make Chanyeol huff. This is why he don’t like this guy. He’s too loud and much of sass. That’s not what he favours for a certain someone he like, in the future.

 

Chanyeol didn’t know where to walk but he tries to open the wardrobe in front him. Surprisingly, there are his clothes and his belongings. What nonsense is this?! Baekhyun eyes look at the taller, sliding his shirt on his well-built body. He blushed a little but right now, this is a big problem.

“Do I sleep in your room? That’s your shirt? Really?”

Baekhyun can’t help but to ask. He’s too afraid to get down from the bed and he could see himself wearing such baggy clothes with only comfortable short pant on. Chanyeol eyes catch the sight of Baekhyun’s soft skin on display, clearing his throat just after they’re both standing up.

Looking so clueless.

 

“I don’t ing know what is happening, Byun! This is not my place. Why am I here?” He walks around, too little too care about how Baekhyun look down to where the bump could be seen despite his clothes on. His expression darkens, and he look really close to cry but when they heard knocks from outside, their eyes locked on each other.

Chanyeol frowns, getting close, unintentionally toward Baekhyun who is frozen still. This is just too much. Baekhyun shakes his head. “As for now, I could only assume that we’re not in our place and do we sleep at someone’s house? Who’s outside?”

The taller could only shrugs, rolling his eyes because the knocks annoyed him even more.

“Daddy!”

“Papa!”

There are two little voices outside and Baekhyun couldn’t stay at ease when the door open, revealing two toddlers running inside with their plushies. Chanyeol swear he likes kids so much but this is just a lot to figure out. When the little girl runs to him, whining, he didn’t know what manage him to pick her up.

Soothing her back, Chanyeol places a kiss on her chubby cheeks before she leans on his shoulder. “Do you sleep well, Yeolhee?” what?! Chanyeol didn’t know why he asked that so suddenly. How does he know the little girl’s name?

 

Baekhyun look at the sight with a mouth gap. He looks down to where he could see a boy hugging him. He’s about 6 years old and it’s as if he’s looking at a younger version of him. “Hyunhee?” He calls, out of consent. The boy looks up, giving his the most adorable yet beautiful smile for a kid he has ever seen.

“Good morning, Papa!” he said, snuggling closer to his bump. Hyunhee lifts his head when he notices that Chanyeol’s looking at him as well. “Oh! Daddy too! Good morning!” He said with another wide smiles.

The only thing Chanyeol could focus on is Hyunhee’s ears. It’s exactly shaped like his. What’s the situation here?! “But Papa, why’re you up so early today? Did little baby hurt you?” Hyunhee asked, much to Baekhyun’s shock when the boy rubs his belly.

 

Little baby?

“L-little baby?” Baekhyun asked, looking unsure but just after that, he could feel strange movements inside him. Right on his bump. “Oh! Little baby’s kicking me. Look daddy, he’s awake.” Hyunhee said a bit too excited, looking at Chanyeol.

“Ah- y-yes. Little baby’s awake.”

 

I should wake up from this weird dream too! Chanyeol didn’t know why he felt dizzy and if he didn’t hold a cute little girl on his arms, he might fall behind and faint. This is just too real.

Someone please explains.

 

-----

 

“Can you please stay awake?!” Chanyeol frowns when Baekhyun look like he might fall asleep right here and there. They’re inside a kids’ café that they didn’t even remember build there.

Baekhyun glares at him but Chanyeol notices how his eyes soften when Yeolhee, their little girl, waves at them with such wide smiles.

 

“I don’t know why but try slips in my shoes and be this pregnant for not even a day. I’m so tired and what’s inside here, is such a wriggle pant.” Baekhyun sighed. He looks down on the bump, so does Chanyeol.

It’s weird.

 

“I’m thinking so hard right now, and this is not our place. I don’t know how we ended up here. You pinched me enough this morning, it’s hurt and it’s not a dream.”

“But the kids…”

“What about them?”

Chanyeol lifts his head, looking to where Hyunhee is taking care of his sister who just going down the slide. His heart beats fast, it’s as if he holds so much love to them and this is probably what Baekhyun tried to say.

 

“And you! I don’t believe in this life, out of many people, I married you? Oh my god! This is ridiculous.” Baekhyun said, waving his head dramatically but when the baby inside his belly moved, he winces at how strong he kicked.

It’s a boy, from what Hyunhee and Yeolhee said earlier.

Guess they went to the doctor to know the gender already.

 

Chanyeol looks at him with a frown, clearly annoyed. “I don’t even need to think why I married you, Byun Baekhyun. How old are we now? What job do we do? Should we be working now?” Chanyeol questioned a lot and they c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter