Seungwan & Joohyun

Only Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I hate you. I hate you!" Joohyun shouted while pushing Seungwan away from her, she doesn't hate her. How can she hate the love of her life? The truth is she loves her so much that she felt betrayed when her girlfriend just told her that she's going to enlist in the military tomorrow. Tomorrow! How dare she do this to Joohyun.

Seungwan endured Joohyun's tantrum, They were just cuddling enjoying each other's warmth when suddenly Seungwan remembered the letter. She's at fault at this tho. She doesn't have the courage to tell her girlfriend that she is going to the military until she receives a letter from the military one week ago that have been almost forgotten. 

She forgot too.

Or probably she just decided to slip that away on her mind because she's too much inlove with Joohyun. 

"I'm sorry...I should have told you"

"You stupid hamster! how can you do this to me?!"

"Love, I know you're mad---"

"I'm very mad. " Joohyun corrected her

And at the right moment, Someone entered the scene. A lifesaver, say thank you Joy! 

"You two are so loud! We can hear all the shouting from the next room" Joy complained 

Joohyun rolled her eyes "Did you know?"

"What?" 

"Seungwan's going to the military tomorrow"

"Oh. Okay"

Eh? That's it? Seungwan thought. She don't remember telling anyone so why is Joy's reaction like that? I thought I'm her favorite unnie! I--- Joy you betrayed me.

Loading...

Loading...1%

Loading...2%

Loading...5%

"WAIT-- WHAT?!" Joy shouted making the couple jump because of being startled

"Ya Park Sooyoung!" Joohyun said while trying to calm her nerves while Seungwan awkwardly smiles at Joy

"Suprise?"

The next thing  Seungwan faces is Joy's tantrum. Now she had a question on her mind; who is more scary when mad? Joohyun or Joy? 

"Ya Park Sooyoung stop shouting at her! I'm the only one who can shout at her! How can you beat me on being mad when I'm her girlfriend!" Joohyun demand 

"Ya I have rights too! She's my ultimate fan and I'm her favorite person in the world so I have my own exclusive rights that you, a girlfriend doesn't"

Question number. 2; who is more competitive? Joohyun or Joy?

The situation slightly change, it's Joohyun versus Joy now fighting over who should be more mad at Seungwan. LOL is she safe now? 

Probably?

Of course not.

It's all about right timing. 

"Why are you two fighting over there?" Seulgi and Yeri entered the room at the right moment. 

"They are mad at me..hehe?"

"What did you do?" Seulgi asked, she can see the concern and worried look at her best friend. Seungwan feels so guilty now...she didn't really mean to not tell them immediately it's just she also doesn't want to face the reality that she's going to be far away with them.

Yeri answered Seulgi's question "Seungwan's going to the military tomorrow"

"Really?"

"Y-Yes..."

"It's that day tomorrow?"

"Yes, Seulgi.."

Loading...

Loading...1%

Loading...2%

Loading...7%

"YA SON SEUNGWAN! I THOUGHT I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND?! WHY AM I THE LAST ONE TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION! I'M HURT!" 

Okay, Seulgi's cute when mad. Always Noted.

"But hey how did you know about it Yeri?" Seungwan asked the youngest member of their circle

"I'm the first one who read that letter I thought it's for me" Yeri simply answered 

"And you're okay with it?"

"We all know this day would come. We all have our own career so It's kinda okay? I understand"

Yeah that's right; her serving the military, Joohyun's focused on being a reporter, Joy as an office worker, Seulgi as an artist, and Yeri owned a resturant.

Seungwan looks at the youngest with so much admiration right now, that's right. Kim Yeri grown to be a matured person..she feels like crying that the Yeri who used to be everyone's baby is now a woman.

"Yeri-ah..."

"But since everyone is mad about you. I will be mad too and the drama starts now"

"Ya Kim Yerim!"

---

Before dinner everything goes back to normal but of course they are still upset but what can they do? So they decided to spend every moment to the fullest. Seungwan almost teared up when they decided to bring back the 5 minutes talk and do stuff that they did before. They ended the night watching their all time favorite movies after that Seulgi and the others give the couple their time.

Seungwan took a deep breathe and tried to hold her girlfriend's hand "Hyun, I'm sorry. you don't deserve this. It's all my fault but believe me! I was going to tell you about the letter, I tried but I can't...how can I ruined a second with you? Everything is perfect when I'm with you, every second, every minute, every hours, and everyday that I almost forgot anything else that isn't you."

Blame that sweet cheesy mouth of her. 
 
How can she stay very mad when Son Seungwan is being like this to Bae Joohyun and to Her only. 

Only. 

Hope this reaches you Park Sooyoung! 

"I still hate you..." 

That is on Joohyun's words while her action says otherwise. Seungwan smiled when her very mad girlfriend fall into her arms "I love you and I will always love you."

"You're just saying that sweet words to me so I won't be mad anymore...stupidSeungwan"

"I always mean my words!"

"Are you shouting at me? Son. Seungwan. " 

"N-No~ of course not, my love~" 

"Then who have more exclusive rights? Joy or me?" Joohyun asked raising her eyebrow so that Wendy will answer the truth.

"I-...of course--"

"Is it me?. Your lovely girlfriend. Or your favorite person in the world huh?"

"You only. Joy maybe my favorite person in the world but my world and universe is you."

Seungwan's a whipped cream.

But only to Bae Joohyun.

/////

Joohyun had just finished writing her first letter to Seungwan. It's almost been weeks since her girlfriend left to go to the military and she felt like empty. It's very sad that she can only send one letter every month...

Suddenly Joohyun remembered how in the past she doesn't want to be with Seungwan because it scares her on what will happen to them with this set up? Imagine waiting for your partner to go back then she doesn't.

She kept on overthinking things until Seungwan made a promised to be with her even if things doesn't end well, she promised she will be always with her and that... Joohyun let her feelings reached Seungwan. 

---

"A letter from Seungwan!" Yeri shouted and everyone goes to her anticipating on the letter they waited for 2 months! That long for a first letter.

"Should Joohyun unnie open it?" Seulgi said

"What? I'm fine! Why don't we all open it" Joohyun suggested, their friends are concerned and worried about her because if this is hard for a friend what if more to the love of Seungwan's life. 

"I will read it since I have a wonderful voice!" Joy said trying to make the environment less tense.

"Just read it with the proper pronunciation or else Seungwan will be mad at you!" Yeri teased

"Duh? What can't the great Joy do? Anyway here is it!"

Dear, my one and only Joohyin and etc...

"YA! HOW DARE SHE!" Joy huffed

Joohyun laughs at the three who is pouting because of Seungwan's letter "I told you, The girlfriend has more privileges"

I'm doing well, eating and sleeping well. I miss you all so much that I can't wait to comeback and be there with you. It might take a long time but soon we will be together again. It's sad that I can only send one letter to all of you. If I can I want to send you each a letter...

I love you, Kang Seulgi, Park Sooyoung and Kim Yeri.

I love you most, Bae Joohyun.

Love, 
SSW

"Ya! The girlfriend privileges is too much!" 

"Don't we have bestfriend privileges too?"

"I think we should make one"

///// 

"Wow, The letters are coming fast now" Joohyun said after receiving the letter from the mail early in the morning

"I thought the next letter would be next week? They delivered it fast now huh?" Joy said

"Yeah I thought so too, is it today's your letter?" Seulgi asked. They decided to have an arrangement so everyone gets to have a letter. Since Seungwan can only send one letter a month they decided to be fair and set some stuff.

"I'm going to my room. Bye! Be jealous because I received mine~" Joy teased, she may like to tease but she loves them so much. And everyone knows that Joy is patiently waiting for the letter. 

Dear, Sooyoung-ah

How are you doing? I hope I'm still your number one person out there! Don't you dare choose someone else or else I will be very very very sad so take care of yourself and don't be too sad coz I won't be there to give you our power hug. I'll be back soon. For now let me give you this power up letter!

Love, 
SSW

Tears are falling from her eyes, she missed her so much. Her unnie who gave her strength everytime. She misses her very much.

Joy hugged the letter hoping soon it would be her unnie.

--- 

Yeri told them before that she doesn't want to have a letter. Yeri will just wait.
She can wait,

But when the letter arrived she's the first one who got it and didn't let anyone touch nor see it.

She's the first one who knows everything even though she is the youngest. 

She even knows that Joy had a crush on Seungwan before Irene came in.

Sadly, Seungwan fall inlove with Joohyun, leaving Joy's heart broken on which Seulgi tried to heal. 

Yeri enjoyed observing things. The way Seungwan and Joohyun looked at each other, while Joy looks at Seungwan with the same look coming from Seulgi who is looking towards Joy.

Anyway, the letter is important to her too even if she doesn't admit it. That's just the way she is.

Dear, Yerimmie!

What are your interest lately other than me?
I'm thinking of buying games and playing it with you! It will be fun. By the way! Sooyoung told me that you are trying to cook? Is that really true? If so can you please send me some here~ and if it tastes bad I will never forgive you for insulting my pancake!

Love, 
SSW

Yeri smiled, "Aish, now I'm craving for some pancakes..."

////

There is an ongoing war right now. 

The letters keep on delaying.

Some months, the letter wouldn't even reached them.

It's been 4 months since the last letter.

"Unnie, you should take a rest."

Joohyun was back from the reality when Seulgi tap her shoulder. She has been feeling weak 

Lately, her food are often left untouch. She just go to work and go straight home locking herself on her and Seungwan's shared room.

God, she wants to see her,

Is Seungwan doing well? 

Did her letters even reached Seungwan?

Joohyun is so worried and the war going on is making her feel worse. Now she felt like crying...

"Seulgi-ah...I..I just want Seungwan back"

"Unnie, do you remember the day we met Seungwan and Joy?"

"Of course..how can I forget that day?"

Seulgi chuckled "I can't believe that because of that encounter we will be together. The five of us."

+ flashback +

"Joohyun-unnie, I dare you to throw that eggs on the next people who are moving next door!"

"Aish you brat! You're so unfair! Seulgi lose too but the only dare you make her do is to buy dinner for three days? That is so unfair!"

"It is not~ I will go bankrupt!" Seulgi claimed

"My reputation is on line here! I don't want our new neighbor to hate me!"

"Well it's not my fault Yeri love me more than you since I raise her"

"Ya! How dare you Kang Seulgi ! I have been with Yeri since she's 12! I raised her!"

"You two stop arguing. You both loser so do what I say"

Joohyun don't have a choice but do her order, damn she hate losing especially to Yeri. "Fine just give me the eggs!"

Everything is set. The moment their new neighbor set their foot on the hallway Joohyun will throw them eggs.

Here she goes...

And go!

She throwed the egg directly to the newly face person who walks in. It's so funny because the eggs cracked on that person face. 

"Pfft"

Seulgi and Yeri who is hiding behind the wall made a noise by laughing too much. Evils.

"What the..." Joohyun heard that person says

She should escape right now or else---

"Do you think I will just let you go?"

Before she can run that person hold her wrist "I-I didn't mean that! It's just a dare! I'm sorr--"

"Joohyun?"

Oh no.

No, no please.

"I-I don't know you" Joohyun answered looking away from that person stares.

Ugh now her heart can't stop beating so fast.

It's been 3 years since they graduated highshcool.

Déjà vu

Damn you Kim Yeri for making me throw that eggs on my eversince highschool crush. You will pay for this.

"Are you sure? We go to the same school before..."

But hey, she remembers joohyun.

Why?

How?

When? They have not even interacted before.

Did she perhaps saw that Joohyun is always staring at her secretly every club meeting before?!

"Maybe" Joohyun answered

"I'm Seungwan, don't you remember? We are on the same club. Oh well maybe you don't even know me..."

What's wrong with her!

Joohyun felt like she's blushing so to not embarass herself anymore she remove Seungwan's hold on her wrist

"Sorry but I---"

"Unnie!" 

"Ya Joy! I told you I will get that things later why did you--"

"What happened to your face?!" 

Joohyun saw how that girl named Joy rushed to get some towel to wipe the mess she made on Seungwan's face.

Now she feels bad.

And jealous.

They seemed to be intimate and good friends, or are they dating? 

"Does that girl did that to you?! Hey you!" 

"Joy stop, it's fine. I'm okay"

"I can't be fine with it. How dare you do this to my Seungwan? We shouldn't move in here. Let's go somewhere else!"

Oh so maybe there are dating.

StupidJoohyun for hoping on something.

Eh?! Why is she hoping for something! Ugh 

Then suddenly Seulgi and Yeri finally appeared "Yo! Drama's over. It's our way to welcome new people here on the apartment"

"You people are weird then!" Joy snapped 

"We are not weird" Seulgi said 

"Yes you are! You crazy weirdos! I will report you to the landlord"

"Okay then report it to unnie" Yeri pointed out

"Ya Kim Yerim!" Joohyun said

"This unnie's parent owned this apartment but since they are busy on other things, you can talk it out with her"

Joy rolled her eyes ready to lose her temper but Seungwan tap her shoulders and smiles at her "It's fine, Sooyoung."

"We are very sorry for this, this is really our fault. I'm sorry please forgive us." Seungwan apologized

"Nothing to worry about! I can take a fresh shower because of this" Seungwan jokes

"I'm very sorry...to show that we are sorry why don't you couple join us for dinner later?"

"But unnie I'm the one paying our dinner later..." Seulgi whined but Joohyun gave her a death glare that made her keep silenced

"Ah it's fine but we are not a coup--"

Joy interruped "Yes, you better be sorry for this stupid doing. Seungwan why don't you go to our room?" 

"Right now?"

"Yes"

"Ah okay...then I will see you later" Seungwan said to them or to Irene? She's looking at Joohyun before she left.

"Give me the eggs"

"Huh?" Yeri asked

"Give me that" Joy snatched the remaining eggs on Yeri's hand and throw it on them one by one "You all deserves that!" then she ran away

+ End of flashback +

"I can't believe we thought they are a couple" Seulgi laughs while Joohyun smiles at the memory. She can't believe that fate brought them together.

"Seungwan and Joy really had each other eversince. I kind envy them a lot before."

"Ya unnie! You, me and Yeri had each other eversince too."

"It's just that...It must have been very hard to Joy right now. They known each other since kids then moved in together here to follow Seungwan's dream. She loves her so much"

Seulgi smiles, "Yeah, she loves her so much."

+

"Joy, can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Why are you following Seungwan?...you told us that you two moved in together to pursue her dream. What about yours?"

"She's my dream. I'm pursuing my dream right now"

"What?! Y-You li-like her?"

"Yeah. I like her so so much!" Joy laughs

"Does s-she knows?"

"Maybe. Maybe yes or maybe not. I don't really care tho."

"B-But she.."

"She likes Joohyun. So what?"

"You're just hurting yourself. "

"Eh? Aigoo. Our dear Ddeulgi! So what if she doesn't like me that way? I don't care. I just want to be by her side. I need her Seulgi. She's my dream."

I want to be your dream too.

But I know I can't. 

For now, I just want to be by your side too.

Because you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter