Summer ( Part 2/2)

Only Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eversince that night, everything goes back to what they are like before especially the roadtrip at night except that they now use the new car Seungwan bought since the motorbike is being repaired in order to have it display in her room. One of the good things that upgraded is that they can kiss each other and do more things that showcase their feelings but...Irene had always one question in her mind every single time.

What are they?

Sounds stupid right? They had their feelings confessed and kiss each other or even act like a couple! but the thing is Seungwan and her never really defined what will be their relationship. Is that the most appropriate thing to do? Not to defined what they have? Ugh. Of course not! But it will be too risky for the both of them to have a relationship. 

First of all, Seungwan doesn't like romance yet she told Irene that she loves her. What if Seungwan only loves her but doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship with her? How ironic. Next, Irene never thought in her life that she would date a girl. Sure, she only felt attraction towards girls yet it never cross in her mind to date them. Okay maybe once? Twice? Ugh yes sometimes well who can't blame her? She likes girl but she's in the denial stage about that since she doesn't really care much on dating.

But since she felt Seungwan lips in hers. Can they just skip the dating part and get married? Just kidding...unless?

Irene's parents would be one of the biggest problem, she's one hundred percent sure that her own parents wouldn't support them since they never support her on her decisions. She doesn't want to hear words from them that will hurt her and Seungwan. 

Lastly, She's leaving while Seungwan is staying. Irene only have three days! THREE DAYS! and it's giving her too much stress. She doesn't want to leave Seungwan while the latter seems so content and relaxed. 

Like right now, they are in the strawberry farm trying to harvest strawberries because Seungwan wants to eat and give some to Irene's family. 

" You are into your thoughts again "

Irene was snapped back to reality when she felt a poke in her cheeks that made her basket fall in the ground that she quickly picked up
 " Hey! " 

" What's wrong? " Seungwan asked, giving that concerned eyes that can melt Irene. Sometimes she just want to drowned in Seungwan's ocean eyes.

" Nothing "

Seungwan stares at her " Nothi--"

" Nothing means Something. I know. " Irene said that made Seungwan smiles and right now she can feel the warmth of Seungwan's body against her. 

The smell of strawberries again

Yet

she loved it. 

Being in Seungwan embrace feels like she's in  other world. Only with them together.

" Tell me, what's bothering you? "

Irene looks at her with the face that screams
 ' Are you serious? ' but Seungwan only gave her a confused look

" Is it the strawberries? I told you I can manage this but you still want to come with me..." Seungwan explained, pouting like a kid that makes Irene want to kiss that irresistable lips and forget all of her thoughts

But no! 

She need to confront Seungwan about them. About their relationship. Are they more than friends but not lovers? Friends with benefits? God, help her to find the answer in Seungwan's words.

 It's now or never!

" Seungwan, Tell me... What are w---"

" Hey is that Wannie? " both of them turned around being interrupted makes Irene more furious to know the answer to her questions.

" Oh! Solar! Moonbyul! "

Seungwan held Irene's hand and she can felt being taken to where Seungwan's friends are. She don't them actually, the only friend of Seungwan she knows is Kang Seulgi which barely go in the farm.

" We are right, it's you Wannie! How are you? And look at you! You have a girl right there " 

" I'm good and yeah kind of. Anyway how are you guys?

Kind of?

Is just a kind of, girl?

She knows it's bad to assume but she's a little bit disappointed when Seungwan didn't introduced her as 'girlfriend' oh yeah. How can Irene forgot. They didn't even talk about it.

The whole day, Irene became quite and distant towards Seungwan after they hangout with her friends she became like that. Well, who won't if you thought you are already special to someone yet she doesn't even announce it. Solar and Moonbyul are fun to be with they even promised to treat Irene into a cafe and share things about Seungwan when they meet again. It was a short hangout time with them but she enjoyed their company. 

" Why are you so quite? "

" Focus on the road, Seungwan "

After she said that, the car stopped. 

Seungwan took a deep breathe " What's wrong with you lately? "

Irene dislike that tone of Seungwan's voice. It means she's getting impatient or annoyed, Irene is a good observer even if they only know each other for almost two months she can recognized some of Seungwan's things sadly not her feelings.

So she shrugged it off " Nope. I'm think I'm completely fine. "

" Irene, please tell me what's bothering you? " now it is in a calm tone, the change in Seungwan's voice makes it harder for Irene to understand her and fact that she have Irene's hand right now holding into it.

" Tell me Seungwan, What are we? " 

At last, she finally said it. 

Part of her is happy that she eventually tell Seungwan about it but a part of her is hurt on the way Seungwan's hand slowly withdraw from hers. And the look on her eyes, she can't really read Seungwan's feelings.

" Is that what's bothering you? That thing? "

" Wow, did you just defined our relationship as  a thing? That thing. Wow. "

" I don't get you. "

" You told me you love yet you act like you don't. I don't get you. "

" Why should I be the one to define what are we? Right, I told you that I love you and I really do. Why don't you ask yourself? Define what is our relationship "

" You're making an excuse to not answer my question. I'm the one who needs an answer "

" I'm not making an excuse. You told me you need answers then here is it. Answer yourself "

Irene rolled her eyes, for her to control her tears that are threatened to fall she doesn't want to be weak but Seungwan's words hurt.
 " I hate you. "

" Irene, I'm not trying to escape your question. I want you to answer yourself on what are we so I could act on it. I want you to tell me that you want something from me like I told you before there are many things happened that you didn't expect. Falling for a girl. I know you didn't expect yourself to that. " Seungwan reached out cupping her face making her look at her and once Irene found herself getting lost in Seungwan's eyes.

 " I just don't want you to force you on something that might get you confused or regret things. I want you to reflect on yourself and tell me what do you want from me, because Irene, I'm only waiting for you. "

" Stupid Seungwan..." 

Her tears where being pushed away by Seungwan's thumb and the way she kissed Irene's forehead makes it more than perfect. Of course, it doesn't failed to make Irene fall for her when she's this considerate and caring.

Seungwan is too good to be true.

Now, she just want to stay here, 

With her.

" You told me you don't like romance.."

" I did but eversince I hold your tiny hands that day maybe romance is cute "

They keep quite for a couple of minutes when she saw how Seungwan tried to get the pack of her cigarettes but instantly put it back and sighed 

" Why did you stop yourself? " Irene asked

" I don't want to smoke in front of you anymore "

" I told you I dislike cigarettes yet I think I'm okay when it's with you "

Seungwan smiled " I'm fine, don't worry "

 " But you told me that's what makes you and your emotion. "

" Not anymore, now that I have you. "

++++

" Are you dating wannie unnie? "

She almost. ALMOST spilled the water in front of her cellphone.

The word 'dating' that is connected to relationship.

 Who would ask such question like that after you just drink your water? What's new? It's Yeri.

She was just in the couch, enjoying the happiness she is feeling while texting Seungwan but of course her little devil sister who wouldn't let her live at peace. 

" No. "

" Liar, I saw you two kissing in the backyar---" Irene suddenly jump towards her and put her hand on it's mouth and quickly looks around the area, Thank all the saints that there is no one in the living area right now or else she would kill Yeri. 

" Ouch! " Irene grunted at her little sister as she bite Irene's hands so she don't have a choice but to removed it

" Eww. did you even wash your hands before putting in my mouth?! " Yeri asked while wiping with a tissue

" Of course, duh? "

" You don't have to be that in denial in front of me. I always know everything unnie "

" Yeah right. My little sister who knew everything except the formula in calculus "

" How dare you insult me " Yeri huff

" Just stating facts, baby sister "

Irene decided to just ignore her but Yeri keeps on bring up that question every single time! Even when she the television, Yeri would whisper something on her ears.

Until Irene had enough. All of her remaining patience is used up.

She's really getting on her nerves.

" You're so annoying! "

Yeri only gave her a smirk " I'm always annoying, my sister "

" Fine, To answer your damn question. We are not dating YET "

" What? Why not? " Yeri asked sounding a little bit disappointed

" Just because "

Yeri raise an eyebrow " You're scared " she said that words like she's stating a fact

" Maybe. But hey you don't need to give me advice I can handle myself Yeri " She smiled, assuring her little sister not to be worried about her anymore.

" I like girls... "

" Yeah me too--- Eh?! You what?! "

Her little sister likes girls?!

Did she heard that correctly?

She did right?

" Since when? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter