I

Just a Dream

 

Here is the song;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RA0vsZXf8&feature=related

Just a Dream

 

“Donghae…” He heard the beautiful girl voice and feeling confuse he opened his eyes founding the girl he wanted the most, Im Yoona.

“Yoona?” He asked and looked around where he was sat on a bench close to a desert beach. The girl was with a beautiful white dress and with a playful smile dancing on her lips. “This isn’t right…” He spoke confuse as he didn’t remember how he got there and the reason why Yoona was there. “This is a dream?” He asked and the playful smile changed to a gentle and beautiful smile.

Her hand went hope to his face and gently and with love, she approached his lips and placed a sweet kiss as Donghae freeze. “This isn’t real…” He murmured while kissing her.

“Why?” She asked. “You don’t want me?” She asked sitting on his lap as she was his hair on the back head.

“You’re what I mostly want but you left me for Taecyeon, remember?” Donghae pointed out and Yoona placed her hand on his heart.

“And yet you still love me…” She whispered.

“Always.” He whispered back and felted her lips on his.

This couldn’t be real at all. Yoona was there kissing him with all the love she use to gave to him before breaking everything because she was in love by another man, Taecyeon. She was the one Donghae craved for, everyday and everytime. When she was near to him on some show or concert he couldn’t take his eyes from her. She was so perfect, so supernatural. Her smile always did a spell on him. When she smiled Donghae was defeat by it. Yoona pulled away and Donghae her face as Yoona laid against as she tried to deepen the touch.

“I love you…” She whispered holding his hand and kissing it.

And with that the girl on his lap faded away slowly. And Donghae knew he was right. That was just a dream.

“No baby…don’t goooo…” He pleaded in a whispered and with teary eyes.

...

...

...

...

 

“Donghae! Wake up!!” He heard his leader voice and opened his eyes slowly. “Finally! Dress yourself! We have a program to record or did you forget?” Leeteuk asked and Donghae rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed.

“Just a dream…” He whispered and Leeteuk looked at him.

 

I was thinking about you, thinking about me.

Thinking about us, what we gonna be?

Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.

 

“Are you ok?” Leeteuk asked worry with his depress dongsaeng.

 

I travel back, down that road.

Will you come back? No one knows.

I realize, it was only just a dream.

 

Just a ing dream…” Donghae whispered again and fisted his hair.

“Yah Donghae ah! What’s wrong?” Leeteuk asked walking close to him.

“I’m ok hyung, I'm always ok.” He said and got up walking into the bathroom to prepare himself to another day without her and leaving a confuse leader behind.

 

===================================================

 

“Good Morning baby…” Yoona heard the voice of her boyfriend behind her as she was brushing her hair in front of the mirror. She stood the night on his house.

“Good Morning.” She replied kissing his lips.

“Are you already leaving?” He asked sadly.

“I have to go. And I’m imagining already my upset manager oppa yelling at me for not passing the night on the dorms.” Yoona said.

“But you didn’t regret on doing it, do you?" Taecyeon asked and Yoona smiled.

“Of course not. Look we talk later, ok?” She gave a peck on his lips and left.

 

Yoona entered on her car and turned the radio on as a peaceful song went into her ears.

“Donghae…” She murmured hearing Donghae voice on the music called ‘Y’. The song was for her and with that Yoona felt some shivers. “Don’t Yoona!” She yelled with herself and changed the radio station quickly to another where was on the boys song from SNSD. “I have a boyfriend…I love Taec!” She spoke looking herself on the mirror in the car. “Why am I still thinking on him?!” She asked. “Dumb Yoona!” She drove away and tried to forget Donghae but he was always there.

 

===================================================


I was at the top and I was like I’m in the basement.

Number one spot and now you found your own replacement.

I swear now that I can't take it, knowing somebody's got my baby.

 

“Yoona sshi…Hi.” Donghae said to the younger girl as the two of them meet each other in a music show.

“Hi Donghae sshi.” She murmured and Donghae looked to Yoona side where was Taecyeon.

“Hello hyung.” Taec said as he was holding Yoona hand.  

 

And now you ain't around, baby I can't think.

I shoulda put it down. Shoulda got that ring.

 

Hello.” Donghae looked at Yoona one more time and walked away as Yoona sighed looking to him walking away.

“Oppa. Wait here ok?” Yoona asked to Taecyeon who nodded.

 

She ran after Donghae who sat on the stairs of the emergency way out thinking on all the moments they had together. He missed. He missed all the moments they had together, all the fun, all the love and he even missed those insignificant fights they had because the jealous of ELFs or SONEs. All the moments when Yoona was so sweet to him, all the moments they had together was the only good memories he had and that he wanted to keep it up to him.

 

Cuz I can still feel it in the air.

See your pretty face run my fingers through your hair.

 

Donghae thoughts were interrupt when she opened the door and looked to him sat there. Donghae saw her foots as she walked forward. He wanted to look up, he want to see her smile, her lips, her eyes, he wanted to see her long hair that he loved to but he was afraid, he was afraid of that being just a illusion.

“Donghae…” Her voice made his heart almost jump from his chest.

 

My lover, my life. My baby, my wife.

You left me, I'm tied.

 

“Yes?” He asked looking on the ground.

“Look at m-“

“What he has that I don’t?” He suddenly asked. “Why you choose him over me Yoona?” He asked with a painful voice. “I loved you. I gave to you all the love I ever gave to another women.” He confessed and now he looked up finding her eyes with pity…pity?! “Don’t look to me like that.” Donghae said getting up. “You have pity on me? Don’t.”

“Donghae stop it.” Yoona asked. “I know you are hurt with me bu-”

“Shut up. Don’t say a ing word. You just want a man to answer at your needs! You just wanted a man to you!” He said harshly and Yoona made a surprise expression and was about to slap him when Donghae grabbed her hand. “I’m not finished. You never felt anything for me, you just a an-”

“STOP IT!” She screamed pushing him against the stairs but Donghae held her and the two of them fall on the ground as Donghae hissed as his back hit the stairs. Yoona looked up at him and their eyes meet intensely.

 

Cuz I know that it just ain't right.

 

Donghae putted a hand around her waist and the other one around her neck as he kissed her. Yoona, firstly answered to the kiss but after she pulled away abruptly and got up running away and leaving Donghae there alone on the stairs.

“I love you…” Donghae murmured looking at the stairs.

 

====================================================================

My inspiration is back people!! 

Please tell me that my story is good!!

 

Oh by the way I have tumblr now XD 

http://miyaharu.tumblr.com/

Check it out!

And follow me on twitter I will follow back! 

https://twitter.com/#!/_MiyaHaru_

Show me some love please! Bye guys!