II

Just a Dream

 

Yoona ran away into the women bathroom and close herself there. She allowed her body to slip to the ground as she putted her arms around her own body as she started to cry intensely where her long hair was already messy as she fisted it. Her phone was ringing consistently but she couldn’t care less. The only thing one her mind was the man she ended on kissing minutes ago.

The bathroom opened and Yuri entered finding Yoona sat on the ground with her back against the bathroom wall.

“Yoona!” She ran to her. “What happened?!” She asked worry.

“Unnie…” She looked up at her. “D-Donghae oppa…I ca…I can’t…I…” She tired but couldn’t create a simple phrase and Yuri hugged her.

Yuri picked the phone and called to their manager.

“Oppa I found her. She’s not felling alright. I think she can’t perform.” Yuri said. “She’s sick oppa, she even vomited.” Yuri lied. “Arasso. I will be right away.” She hung up the call. “Yoona go home, we will talk later ok?”

Yoona nodded and got up.

“Unnie…tell Taec…Tell hi…” She tried.

“Don’t worry. Go, and call a taxi.” Yuri said and Yoona nodded.

===================================================

A month passed, and Yoona was feeling better. The SNSD managers worry about her, gave to her three days to rest, and Yoona used it with some walk close to the river to relax. And it worked, but she hadn’t see Donghae after the incident and she was afraid of seeing again and end on crying again. Although she was better, Donghae never left her mind; he was always there even when she was with Taecyeon who was started to get upset by her behavior.

“Yoona!” He called the girl on his front as they were sitting on a table in a discrete coffee.

“Hum?”

“Are you even listening to me?” He asked.

“I’m sorry Taec, I’m just not feeling well.”

“Yoona” He sighed, “What a hell is wrong with you lastly? You seem a lifeless person when you with me!” He elevated his voice.

“You're right. I’m having too much work.”

“Me too and I’m not dying like you!”

“Look I’m sorry.” She asked touching her forehead.

“You started to behave like this after that meeting with Donghae hyung.” And that was it. Listen to his name, Yoona shivered intensely, she knew what she felt just by hearing his name but she didn’t want to believe. “What happened?” Taecyeon asked.

“Nothing. We just talked.” She lied.

“He said something that hurt you?” Taecyeon asked and Yoona looked at the ground. “…” Taecyeon murmured when he understand everything. “You love him don’t you?” He asked and Yoona froze at the question. “You don’t need to say a word your reaction sold you out.” He said and got up.

“Taec! Listen to me!” She got up holding his arm. “I’m just confused! I know I love you because I like to be with you but Donghae he-”

“He’s your man? So, why you break up with him in the first place? To get fun with me?” He asked.

“What? Taec! You know I’m not like that!” She screamed feeling offended.

´“Do I? Do I even know you Yoona?” He asked ironically.

“Yes you do! I’m just confused and I don’t want to feel this for him!” She said and Taecyeon smiled knowing what was coming next. “Let’s give a time in our relationship.” She asked looking at him.

“No. Let’s break up.” He said and left leaving Yoona alone on the coffee where the people were looking at her. She sat on the chair and hid the face on her hands.

Her life was upside down and all because Lee Donghae.

 

After the incident, Yoona got up and got into the car to drive away from there.

 

When I'm riding I swear I see your face at every turn.

I'm tryin to get my usher on, but I can let it burn.

 

 Her lifeless eyes stopped on a man walking on the street. He was really similar to Donghae but when she looked better he wasn’t that similar like she thought. ‘Now I’m crazy…’ She thought and woke up by the horn of the car behind her since the traffic light was already green.

 

 And I just hope you'll know you're the only one I yearn for.

No wonder I'll be missing when I'll learn?

 

“I miss him…” She murmured as she was driving. “I’m just a …why the hell I break with him?” She whispered. “Just because I thought he was too childish…too caring…too gentle…and yet I missed that in a man…”

 

 

Didn't give you all my love, I guess now I got my payback.

Now I'm in the club thinking all about you baby.

 

Taecyeon was the opposite of Donghae since Donghae was a sweet man and Taecyeon was more a manly man. Yoona type always was the sweet man and that was a reason why she fell for Donghae. And thinking about her past relationship with Donghae she did and said some words that hurt Donghae but he always forgave her about it. He always gave to her all what a woman needed and wanted. Donghae was a perfect man and she took advantage of it on the wrong way as sometimes Donghae seemed her puppy and still he never said a word about it or did something to change that.

 

Hey, you was(were) so easy to love. But wait, I guess that love wasn't enough.

 

Donghae was indeed a man easily to fall in love and she missed him… She missed every defects or qualities that he had. She was feeling crazy with all those feelings. On her mind she wanted to move on but on her heart she couldn’t do it. When she broke up with Donghae, he was like her stalker by two or three months where he did everything to get her back but she didn’t wanted to get back and leading with that relationship aagain and Taecyeon was her new path.

 

I'm going through it every time that I'm alone.

And now I'm wishing that she'd pick up the phone.

But she made a decision that she wanted to move on.

 

So was like she thought, but after some time Donghae stopped and she started to miss him more and more.

 

Cuz I was wrong...

 

She stopped the car in front of the SM building. She got out from the car and waved at some fans and walked to the building door and for her surprise she opened the door and Donghae was opening too. They stopped looking at each other until Donghae without a word passed by her while she stood there looking at his back.

“Donghae!” She called and the man stopped not expecting that. “Can we talk?”

The fans looked curiously to the scene although they didn’t hear a word because other were screaming Donghae name.

“Please?” She pleaded and Donghae turned around like a rock since his mind was telling him to move on and ignoring her but his heart was stronger.

He walked inside again and Yoona followed him. They entered in a training empty room.

“Talk.” Donghae said harshly looking at her.

“I’m sorry.” She said looking into the ground. “I’m sorry for all I did you suffer. I didn’t mean it…”

“Of course not.” Donghae said ironically. “You finished? I have a program to record.” He said harshly and Yoona felt millions of stabs on her heart. She wanted the sweet baby back and now this devil man.

“I…broke up with Taec...” She murmured and Donghae smiled.

“And? That’s not of my business.” He said and not less harshly again although he felt good inside for knowing that. “Oh wait I get it!” He grinned. “Do want me to you? Now that you don’t have a man to do it, you came until here to ask for.” He said and Yoona for the first time lifted her head as she showed a rage expression. “Wae? You don’t like to hear the true?” He looked at her intensely. “I’m sorry but this is real life Yoona! I did everything to get you back but you didn’t care because you had a good now you broke up and you here again talking with me. Now I’m not boring to you?!” He elevated his voice and Yoona threw her purse into the ground and walk into him as she collapsed her lips on his.

...

Donghae pushed her after a while and Yoona fell on the ground in shock by Donghae reaction. Donghae cleaned his lips with his hands and looked at her on the ground as she was looking at him still in shock.

“I Love you.” She suddenly whispered and Donghae looked down and shock his head.

“Too late Yoona.” He said. “You’re too late.”

“Don’t say that please…” Yoona pleaded and Donghae looked at her with pity. “Oh so that is what we feel when someone look at us with pity…” She murmured and Donghae sighed, “Don’t look at me like that please…” She pleaded and Donghae smiled but Yoona knew that smile was behind other words which would hurt her even more.

“Looking to you now makes me feel good because you feeling what I feel before and you’re in the floor and that’s where you really belong.” He finished with a harsh tone. “Now, if you excuse me I have a show to record.” He was about to leave the room when he heard Yoona cries.

 

Donghae was trying to show a manly and a strong presence but the true was that he loved the girl that was there in the ground crying his broken heart out.

“I’m so stupid!” Yoona yelled as she thought that Donghae wasn’t there anymore. “I’m idiot! I love him so much! I want him!” She yelled hit her own head.

Donghae didn’t move, he stood there looking at her back as she continued insulting herself and hitting her head.

“I…I…I miss his touches, his kisses, his love words! God! I miss all in him!” She laid herself on the cold floor as she continued the crying. “I want him…I love him…” She repeated again. “I…I…” She cried hard and Donghae laid against the door and looked up as inside he was fighting with himself. “If I had…I want a time machine…I don’t want to open my eyes and don’t have him h-here…with mee…I want more than just a dream…”

Donghae sighed and walked into her as Yoona scared when heard steps. She looked behind and found Donghae arms around her. She widened her eyes. ‘This is just a dream?’  She thought but cried hardly when felt his perfume and returned the hug as he hugged her strongly when Yoona repeated his name again and again.

“Shhh…” He pulled away and cleaned her tears as he smiled looking to her crying face while she called his name. “Everything will be ok.” He said as he took his jacket and putted around her to warm her up and sat on the floor pulling her against his chest to calm her up.

Yoona laid her head on Donghae’s chest as he was her long hair. She closed her eyes hopping that wasn’t

just a dream…

====================================================================

 

OMG!! I'm SURPRISE WITH MYSELF!!

I wanted to putted this in another way... I wanted to broke up Yoonhae 

 

But I couldn't!

 

Anyway! But still I think I finished well didn't I?

SAY SOMETHING PLEASE!