Flower #2

Thy Shining Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couldn’t see it before 

     Blinded with worries

           But wouldn’t say sorry

————

“Please stay near me all the time, I fear losing you while I am far away. It would kill me inside out and you know it.” Jeongyeon was accompanying Mina in the office, voicing her worries out for the latter as a reminder. Standing right behind the chair to give her space while she works. 

 

As a CEO for Myoui Tech, which considered the best successful company of its time, it’s considered a lot of work to deal with the business. So far she have proved herself with hard work suppressing the rest of the candidates in her family. And that’s exactly why she’s been gaining more enemies than anyone else. 

 

Mina turned to face the latter behind her, reaching both hands to capture the other’s. Looking gently at her eyes, giving her the assurance as always. “Don’t worry Jeong, I can handle myself just fine. Besides, you’re mostly around and you could always find my location whenever it’s necessary.” 

 

But that soft smile doesn’t change the latter facial expression as usual. “I wouldn’t want to reach that point and use such technology to locate you. Would rather keep you safe and far from danger as possible.” 

 

Since it’s happened before, Jeongyeon grow to worry more then ever for her. 

 

She knelt down in front to match her level and with pleading eyes asked, “just do that for me please?” 

 

Mina nodded, smiling her way, “as you wish Jeongie.” Knowing well her tone won’t fix that frown, Mina turned to continue her work.

 

————————-

 

While Mina in a meeting, Jeong waited outside the conference room as usual. This time though her mind a little occupied with a the brief conversation the two had in the last party the company arranged.

 

Mina claiming the girl they saw is no other than the same one they have been hoping to meet again since their school days. But Jeongyeon argue there is not enough indication to confirm her suspicion, as she would like to call it for the time being.

 

In such industry full of competition, it’s hard to make real friends without the fears of their actual inner motivation. Doesn’t mean they don’t have any, in fact they both share the same circle of people but it’s still an area that’s full of doubts. 

 

But that girl… she helped them, stood by their side and defended them. Despite not knowing each other. Was kind enough to defend and protect both from the other girls. But that was a long time ago and their interaction weren’t much until she completely was gone.

 

‘Her smell...’

 

She couldn’t help but scoff at that. Who would identify a person with such piece of information? Mina sometimes nag her for not having a bone of romantic sense in her body. But that doesn’t make it sound less ridiculous in her head.

 

Yes they been thankful, wanting to payback her properly for what she did despite not knowing them at the time.

 

Mina also mentioned the fact about the bartender carrying the same name she remembered for the girl. But that still doesn’t say much either. 

 

Jeong would like to say that Mina might have fallen in love that day and it’s what keeps that urge to continue searching with excitement for a chance to meet again. 

 

But, that doesn’t mean to be careless and get blinded with desperation. And that’s what Jeongyeon is here for, to make sure Mina doesn’t let her feeling put her in troubles. Yes she’s kind, gentle and soft spoken, but she could handle herself well as she said before, otherwise she wouldn’t be in this position as a CEO. Still that doesn’t mean she wouldn’t let things lead her the wrong way sometimes and Jeong had to act as a reminder to balance out her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter