Another.

2 years later.

[Breaking! Nam JooHyuk and Lee SungKyung caught on a date? What about the rumoured dating with Ahn HyoSeop?] News articles flooded the social platform the day after their coffee session. SungKyung rolled her eyes. "Since when was i rumoured to be dating HyoSeop? Didnt that kid tell the world im his sister?",she complained to SoYeon. "I think the d*imwit person here is you. HyoSeop likes you, anyone could see that. Except you!" SungKyung looked confused with that new information. "Why do you have to say this to me now? How am i gonna face HyoSeop in upcoming photoshoot? Urghh!",SungKyung said out. "Deal with it, like how you usually do...",SoYeon told her. She has seen how SungKyung overcome the breakup with JooHyuk. Its been tough but her strong mentality got her through. She would have thought HyoSeop stand a good chance if he confess but JooHyuk is back in the game once more. 

"Good job JooHyuk! Thats a wrap! Thank you everyone for the hardwork!",the photographer called the shoot off. Just as the actor walks off, HyoSeop stepped in. Seems like the newbie actor's slot is after his. Being the junior, HyoSeop greeted JooHyuk first and the latter humbly exchanged his friendly respond. However outsiders could feel both giving out some sparks. "Ah... you two looked almost like twins! Must be the height....",SungKyung voice made both of them turned to her direction. The boys marveled at her beauty. The three of them stood together seems imp*enetrable. "Oh right, HyoSeop and SungKyung are next in the slot!",the planner of the shoots exclaimed. "Hey, how about a t*hreesome? JooHyuk, do you have some free time to spare?",the photographer asked.

As professional they are, people on set could clearly identify the experts in the field. JooHyuk and SungKyung started as models, their aura overpowered HyoSeop. Yet the pair never once let the young boy feel out of place. They moved around him, getting him involved. Every single shoots came out strong and perfect. The three of them shined like superstars individually. HyoSeop felt bitter but he's glad he kept up with their pace with their help. He felt SungKyung's presence around him consistently, as if telling him not to worry, she's there for him. He saw her winked at him playfully to ease his tension. This is how he's attracted to her. One thing he's sure. JooHyuk is in his way to persue any further relationship with the older actress. He saw how the older actor looked at the girl he likes.

While JooHyuk too observed how HyoSeop interacts with SungKyung. The young aspiring actor definitely has an interest and wasnt shy to express it directly. He addressed SungKyung by her name instead of sunbae or noona.

----------

KwangSoo, InSung, JiSoo and the rest organised a gathering at a club for JooHyuk. It was a party to celebrate his entrance to the army. They know of his ambiguous relationship with SungKyung. When asked, he could not say more as they wasnt any to say. JooHyuk did share why and how they broke up and all understand the lingering feelings he still has for the long-legged girl. Most who worked with SungKyung know she's a keeper. As they partied on, unfamilar faces joined them. A few have been tapping up to him. "Arnt you lonely? The rest are at the dance floor. You wanna dance?" JooHyuk declined with a poker face. He moved away from each of them, not wanting to have any physical contact. "Dont touch me please!",he raised his voice when he got hugged from the back suddenly. He calmed down immediately when he recognised the giggles. He turned around and saw the set of familiar chestnut-coloured eyes. "SungKyung! You came!?",InSung waved as he and the rest came back to their table from the dance floor.   

"You two dating?",the girls who latched on the boys asked. "I called her here to save me...",JooHyuk didnt want to say more. SungKyung merely shrugged her shoulders and smiled at them. Internally, JooHyuk was happy that she came. He had asked her to join him but there wasnt any reply from her. He thought she's tied up with her schedules. "I texted...",SungKyung informed him softly by his ear. He didnt check his phone. He's been busy brooding over her absence. As she took her seat next to JooHyuk, its evident that her model physique outshined many. In the simplest off-shoulder blouse and skinny jeans, many passerby lingered their sight on the actress. JooHyuk subconciously placed his arm over the back of her chair. KwangSoo saw that and nudged the rest to look at the boy's action. They smirked at his obvious message to any potential predetors.      

----------

"Why are you here?",SungKyung was surprised to see JooHyuk at her door step when she recelved alarm on her telcom. "To see you.",he's all dressed up in plain clothes, ready to say goodbye to his career for two years. She cant hide her laughter when she cheekily removed his cap. JooHyuk looks so cute with his shaved head. He pulled her in for a hug when he saw her mesmerising expression. "Hey! We're at my door step! What are you doing?!",she was caught off guard. "Does it mean i can continue after stepping in?",He never released her as he pushed both of them into her place. He looked around, its still the same as years ago. White and clean. The piano at the same spot. He scanned further and he held on his breath and stared straight into her eyes. "What? Oh... s*hit...!",SungKyung realised what he might have seen. Before she took off, he took her lips into his. The gentle turned passionate kisses left both breathless. JooHyuk leaned his forehead against hers when he looked back at the spot where their years ago couple picture still exist.  

He hugged her tight. Repeated kisses caused his body to react. He was embarassed. SungKyung blushed at their intimate contact. "Be healthy, be safe and have fun with the boys hn?",SungKyung's words touched him. With the current situation, both adults didnt commit unnecessarily. "I'll see you during my first vacation, girlfriend?",JooHyuk asked, wanting to confirm their status before he enters the military. Her nod was sufficient. He grinned like a kid.  

----------

JooHyuk misses her tons. He thanked god for the fast paced 5 weeks without any communication with the outside world. There were countless recorded voice messages and textes when he switched on his phone after being posted to his respective role for the next 2years. Mostly from fans who managed to get his number. He wished if only all were from his girl's.Text messages and frequent calls wasnt enough for him. But he's still happy that SungKyung makes it a point to drop him something to listen everyday if they are unable to talk on the phone. He could have utilised his vacation when his basic trainings were over but he decided to keep it til she's available. His parents understand his intention and let him be although they missed their only son just as much.

Misunderstandings between them were cleared when he saw news of her and HyoSeop caught on a date. Eventhough she had told him beforehand about meeting the young actor to set things straight, he's still uneasy about those news articles. The pictures taken of them disturbed his calm heart. SungKyung felt at ease with their current relationship compared to their previous. Somehow, the time apart make things worked out better. JooHyuk was able to share everything with her. She's very sure she's happier now compared to the past. 

He had gotten approval for his first ever vacation from the army after checking SungKyung's schedule. But last minutes jobs got her trapped at work. He was patiently waiting at his parents' place, hoping she'll call soon. Her text came in at 1am. He jumped up from his bed. [Are you still awake?] He called her immediately. "How's work? Are you home already? I'll come over now!",He asked anxiously. SungKyung giggled,"Open the door?" JooHyuk dashed out of his room. His eyes widened when he saw her standing there with full makeup on. "Hello?",she called out when he stood there in daze. The boy hugged her tightly. She smiled and soothed his back. He cant believe she came all the way to his parents place. He dragged her into the house.

His eyes kept on her as she removed her makeup and washed up. He followed her around his parents' house like a puppy when she asked if she could get herslf a glass of water. Instead of his room, she suggested to stay in the living area to not disrespect the elders of not informing her visit. The old folks found the pair sleeping on the couch the next morning. They hovered around them, delighted to see the girl they missed. The entire week, SungKyung popped by after her work. She didnt want JooHyuk away from his parents on such precious days off from the army. He returned to his base refreshed. He fulfiled both as a dutiful son and a leeching boyfriend. His girlfriend gave him immense energy. On and off, pictures of him and SungKyung were taken when he's on vacation from his army duties. Their tall heights cant be covered, it only made them more obvious. But he didnt care. There were not holding hands in public, they merely met up with friends for meals. No confirmation was given by their agencies.

----------

[Welcome back Nam JooHyuk.....soooooon!] He recevied SungKyung's text at midnight. He'll be officially discharged from the army tomorrow morning. Months before, he had received multiple casting offers for dramas, movies, commercials and schedules slots for interviews and photoshoots. He's been reviewing each carefully to decide as his come back project. His parents came personally to pick him up from his camp. He spent the whole afternoon with his parents and insisted he drop by her place at night. SungKyung previously promised to whip some home cook dishes for him when he completes his military term. Two years of national service, they managed through smoothly. She stayed by his side eventhough he couldnt be physically with her when she needed him. "I'm not waiting... its just that no one came in between.",she always say that to spite him whenever he compliments her loyalty to him.   

SungKyung looked at him anxiously as he tried the food she made. She's been learning and picking up culinery skills from her mother and professionals. He smirked at her expression. She's nervous he could see that. She made a handful of dishes, more than two could finish. They all smell heavenly, he believe they will taste as good eventhough the presentation are burnt here and there. Her effort and hardwork could be seen from those plasters around almost all her fingers. He felt blessed just by this. "Its really good. You are ready to be Mrs. Nam.",JooHyuk said nothing but the truth. He's impressed, very.