Fixing.

2 years later.

JooHyuk has been scrolling over articles on HyoSeop's interview. Every one of it asked the boy about his chemistry with SungKyung. 

MagZ: Your chemistry with Lee SungKyung has blown off the top! How was it like working with her? 

AHS: Im greatful that everyone enjoyed our on-screen relationship. SungKyung-xi is a amazing woman. She brightens everyone when we're all lacking of energy from the long hours shooting. She's our energy booster. 

MagZ: Heard that you were awkward when you two first met? She tried some jokes on you and it failed badly, causing you to distance away? How was it now?

AHS: Ah... thats embarassing. Its me, i couldnt react fast. But now, i think i'm the one who starts all the jokes. 

MagZ: You have filmed many dramas with kiss scenes but the recent one, many observed is the most intense one. What do you think?

AHS: Yes. Past few dramas were more like kiss on the lips at one spot? This one was taken at all different angles. The directors wanted us to kiss passionately? It was difficult. 

MagZ: But that was the final straw that made fans all over the world wanna see you two become couple in real life! Do you think its possible? 

AHS: I heard many asking us to date. But we are definitely not. Im still lacking in many areas. Dating is not my priority now. 

Bmag: Whats the most compatibility factor between you and Lee SungKyung? 

AHS: I have to say its our height and body proportion? 

Bmag: Many agreed too. Her height is perfect in those hugs and kiss scenes, isnt it? 

AHS: Yes. For my height, there's rarely one who could match. When with SungKyung-xi, she doesnt need any wooden planks or high heels. 

Bmag: Would you consider dating a noona? 

AHS: Age doesnt matter as long we can communicate well. 

Bmag: How's your communication with Lee SungKyung outside of filmming? 

AHS: Its very comfortable. She says whats on her mind even if its hurts her image. Facts. i admire that side of her. 

JooHyuk seen enough and put his phone down. He didnt notice YuSeok watching him by the door. "JooHyuk ah... there's this job... its good money but manybe you would want to turn down their offer. Its Adidas Originals. Korea HQ contacted us and they would like you to be their main model. But. Listen carefully. The female counter-part who they have selected is SungKyung." JooHyuk jumped up from his lying position from the couch,"What did you say? Who?" His manager sighed,"SungKyung. Lee SungKyung, your ex girlfriend." JooHyuk paused for a long while. He finds it surprising that a well known brand actually wants two models who are ex-lover to be representing them. "Hyung... why?",JooHyuk asked curiously. "Because you two are perfect together in visual. Of course, the choice is up to you. SungKyung has accepted the offer knowing you're the potential partner. What do you say?",YuSeok asked his artist.

"First of all, thank you JooHyuk-xi and SungKyung-xi for accepting our engagement. This season, we will be bringing in the retros and the futures. You two will be heading to US to flim the advert with the other selected models across the world. Posters will mostly be taken in the country. However, there might be cases where the oversea assignment might add on where necessary. So, please be prepared to travel!",Adidas representative welcomed the two models and explained their jobs. They have long been wanting to recuit them but was worried on their history. Survey has been rolled out asking pubic to vote who they should engage as their coming season models. Turns out, the pair still has many pinning for them to rejoin. That further affirm their choices on the long-legged duo. They did a rain check, there wasnt any awkwardness between when they first stepped into the meeting room. Instead, they actually talked and discussed well together. 

----------

Their van arrived about the same time at the airport. Reporters and fans recognised the type of cars artist use. They waited anxiously, wondering who will it be. JooHyuk alighted first. He's very sure its SungKyung. She's never late for any events. He stood by the road, waiting for her. His eyes widened when he saw her coming out of the car. Their eyes met, they looked at one another and back at their own self. Both have coincidentally dressed in couple adidas hoodie. He's in army green while she's in pastel yellow. He's in the usual washed-out blue jeans while she's in a light blue skinny deniem. Both paired with full white stansmith sneakers. SungKyung covered her laugher when she saw what he wore.

JooHyuk felt at ease by her reaction. He'd thought too much. This is how she is, one happy girl. Small little things easily amuse her. Yet one part of him feels sad that only he is still suffering from their seperation. He knows from the start she likes spending time alone with books, piano or her cats. Loud cheers and camera snaps brought him back to earth. Fan were overjoyed seeing the couple. Even the reporters couldnt stop taking their pictures. They were as if on the runway, strutting their way into the departure hall. Their pictures were instantly on social media. Adidas's representatives who was with them from the start were very satisfied with the two who brought their merchandise alive. They received notification from their HQ that the decision was right to pick them as their new models. 

"You go first...",JooHyuk gestured her to the check-in counter as he stood behind her. Many saw and took pictures of how his gentleman hands seems to be guiding and protecting her like a knight. Everything about them looks good. Their height, their lean frame, their perfect visuals. Squeals were heard from their fans when they saw SungKyung waiting for JooHyuk when she's completed her check-in. They walked together all the way into the boarding area eventhough they were respectively talking to their own managers. Passengers taking the same flight as them cant help but gawked at their aura when they walked pass.

"Stop texting already..." JooHyuk heard SungKyung's manager, SoYeon asked of her. He was seated behind her. He wonder who it could be. He frowned when SungKyung did not respond. Just then, her phone accidently dropped off the gap from her seat when she's making herself comfy. The screen lighted up as he picked her phone. [HSeop : Safe trip! Get me a gift! Talk to you later...] JooHyuk saw the text notification and recognised the sender. Its the young actor. He dosent like that the boy was addressing SungKyung so casually. "Ah, sorry, thanks!",SungKyung said when he passed it back to her. "Stop it Lee SungKyung.. Airplane mode please...",SoYeon warned. "This just came in! I swear! I've stopped texting my mom!",SungKyung explained. JooHyuk smiled when he heard her. He lifed his hoodie over his head and took a nap as the plane took off into the sky. 

SungKyung didnt know its still in her. She moved natually when she turned and shoved her plate of sausages to JooHyuk. She's not a big fan of it but she remembers he likes it just as mich as he loves bacon. He stared at her. It was awkward. She forgot she shouldnt do that. "Thanks.",he said and she quicky sat down at her own seat as if nothing happened. "Whats up with you two? Are you hiding anything from me JooHyuk? Have you two been secretly back together? Thats why all the matching dresscode? Its not coincidental, right?",YuSeok sheepishly nudged JooHyuk for answers. "Nothing's going on between us since then.",JooHyuk reply was so straight and emotionless that it sent shivers down YuSeok's spine. The boy is not lying about that.

----------

Being SungKyung, she was able to blend in with the other models even if she speaks minimal english. And the most attractive part of her is, she never leave him behind. She stood by his side throughout their advert making. The Korean pair worked well with others, whether indoor shoots or outdoor flims. When the video was completed, the young duo stood out most among the rest of the models. Shortly after they returned back to Korea, the advert were released on national TV. YuSeok received tons of emails and calls regarding the young couple explosive collaboration with Adidas. News outlet were all about them. [Have Nam JooHyuk and Lee SungKyung reconciled their relationship? Are they back on the dating game, once more?] [Adidas Korea commented on their models and priased them for their professionalism. The public loved the season's concept. The products which they carried on them were all pre-booked before the opening of the sales.

"Are you two back together JooHyuk?",his mother called him to ask this. He's surprised as his family usually are not bothered by such news. "No mom. Why do you think so?",he asked. "Everyone been asking. Like a sudden wave. I saw the advertisment. It made me wonder too...",his mom told him. He knows that his family actually like SungKyung alot. Whenever she's with them, they laughed more. Its like she's the comedian.

----------

SungKyung caught JooHyuk's form at the corner of her eyes at her drama set when she was chatting up with a co-star. She knows he's nearby. He told her about his drama during their oversea trip together. 'What does he wants?',she wondered. Their breakup was not because of third parties, not because they do not love. But because he's too young to commit. He worries about her more than anything and thats why she decided the boy needs a break. Seeing him burdened with her issues pains her more, she rather let him go. Seperation was never easy but they got through with it somehow. 

JooHyuk walked around and his legs took him to SungKyung's setting. His eyes looked around for the lanky girl but there's none. As he's about to leave, he saw her with a actor. They are laughing. They seem close. He wasnt pleased to see that scene of them together. He left quietly. The current drama he took up will be his last project before he enters the military. His top concern is the girl he left behind years ago. While packing up in his personal makup room, YuSeok came in and told him SungKyung is outside. He stopped everything on hand and dashed out. "Why are you here?",he asked. "You came by earlier, i saw you..." He nodded. Silence surrounded them. 

"Drinks?",JooHyuk asked. SungKyung looked at him,"Sure." Both drove to a secluded cafe in their own cars. The staffs of the cafe were dumbfounded when they saw who entered their shop one after another. JooHyuk stood by the counter when he first stepped in. They thought he's alone. But SungKyung appeared less than a minute and he asked what she wanted to drink. "The usual? Hot latte?",JooHyuk asked. "Ah.. yes please... can i also have...",SungKyung's eyes scanned the available cakes. "I know. I'll get you the marble cheese cake too. Get a table..",JooHyuk still remember what she likes. She nodded and took a table by the corner. The staffs were trying their best to hold their excitement. After the payment, they asked whether if he could give them his signature. JooHyuk willingly agreed with a dazzling smile. When asked for SungKyung's, he said he'll pass it to her and give them when they leave the shop. He hoped they do not interrupt their time.

Throughout their conversation, people kept watching them. Pictures were taken but that didnt bother them. They are not dating, they are just catching up like normal friends. "Im heading off for military after this drama....",JooHyuk shared as he took a sip of his coffee. "I know.. i saw the news... is it confirmed?",SungKyung asked. She looked elsewehere, he too looked elsewhere. "Yea... i got the letter yesterday. Do you want to grab a bite or something before that?",he turned towards her. "Why?",she asked him directly. He's in no surprise that she'll questioned his intention. In front of her, he has to be honest. "Because. Im not gonna see you for the next 2 years?" SungKyung watched his expression when he said that. "There's visitation, isnt there? Meal, ok.",her reply brought spark into his eyes. They stayed for a good few hours in the cafe. Both enjoyed one another's companionship, like in the past.