Part 2

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yerin sat right there quietly, waiting at the same mini market she visit when the rains pouring heavily yesterday. She already there for almost 2 hours until one of the staff approach her.

"Err... miss? May I help you?", the young staff ask to Yerin as she was busily playing with her phone, waiting for a specific person.

"Ani... I'm okay~ I just waiting for someone", Yerin said to the younger woman with her hopeless eyes. She's holding tight onto that yellow umbrella at her left hand and yes, she wanted to meet the person who lend this to her yesterday.

"Ahh... I see~ But it's been 2 hours already", the young staff said to Yerin, making Yerin startled at how long did she waited for that specific girl. 

"Ah~ ne... Thanks for asking. I will go soon~", Yerin smiled to her. The staff replied with a light smile and headed back towards the cashier where she need to be.

Yerin stand up and finally leaving the mini market, sighing heavily while looking around. Maybe that girl wasn't from here somewhere. She must live somewhere far away and only yesterday, accidentally she was here because of the rain. That's what Yerin thought inside her mind.

"Maybe.... I can't meet you anymore Hwang SinB....", Yerin said in disappointment.

At last she decided to visit her friend who work at a cafe nearby. Her name is Park Sooyoung, Yerin's highschool friend. They were bestfriend since then. Remembering that the cafe wasn't that far from the mini market, how about she gave her a visit.

When Yerin arrived at the cafe, she then heading straight to the counter to order herself a drink. Even she just go there for a visit, it will be a bit inappropriate for not buy anything.

Then she saw her friend, Sooyoung who was currently at the counter waiting for the customer. When Yerin standing right infront of the counter, Yerin saw that familiar face not far away from the counter, making drinks for the customers.

"Annyeong Yerin-ah~", Sooyoung greets Yerin happily while Yerin seems to hide her face using her hands.

"Why is she's here?"

"Why she look so stunning with that kind of clothing?"

"What am I talking about!"

"Y-You.... give me.... Americano. One! I-Ice Americano....", Yerin gave the money using her left hand while her right hand busy covering her face.

"Oh... okay.... But what's wrong with you? Why are you hi---" - Sooyoung

"Talk later! T-Then....", Yerin headed away to a seat, trying the best she could from revealing herself to that certain girl.

"What's wrong with that girl.... geez....", Sooyoung just smirk slightly while looking at Yerin in confusion.

.......................................

"Here's your drink! You weirdo.....", Sooyoung finally handed the drinks on the table, right infront of Yerin who still busy hiding herself.

"E-Eoh.... gomawo....", Yerin thanked Sooyoung and later the friend sit right infront of Yerin while observing herself.

"Yaaa Jung Yerin... what's wrong with you actually....", Sooyoung ask.

"N-Nothing~", Yerin answered, stuttering.

"Did you just saw someone you know?", Sooyoung ask again.

"Hmmm... You~?", Yerin pointing her lips towards Sooyoung.

"Oho! Jung Yerin!" - Sooyoung

"Fine!", Yerin take a deep breath, then pointing her fingers towards SinB who still busy making the drinks. Then she hide her face again using her hand.

"Her? That one who making the drinks?" - Sooyoung

"Eoh... T-That.... handsome looking girl...." - Yerin

"W-Wha--- PFFT! H-Handsome~??", Sooyoung slightly laughing with the fact that Yerin called SinB 'handsome'.

"Park Sooyoung shut up...!" - Yerin

"Hahahaha well indeed~ SinB's kinda handsome tho~", Sooyoung said with a little giggle.

"Ah! I almost forgot. Her name... Hwang SinB...", Yerin said.

"Well how did you know her? She usually doesn't get close with people that easy~" - Sooyoung

"It's not like I knew her that much tho....", Yerin replied.

"You see this?", Yerin pull out the yellow umbrella she brought with her and showing it to Sooyoung.

"A... haaa~?" - Sooyoung

"Well.... 2 weeks ago she lend me this umbrella" - Yerin

"She wha--" - Sooyoung

"Shh! Don't be too noisy!" - Yerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter