Part 1

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB POV

I hurried my steps towards the nearest mini market or supermarket where I can protect myself from this hella rain. My clothes wasn't completely wet but it's already give me shivers and sneezes.

I entered a 7eleven and took a cup of coffee and ramen. Oh! I almost forgot. An umbrella, and it was the last one. When I'm on my way to the casher, suddenly someone was walking right pass by me and the aura was different.

"What.... just walk passed me just now..."

I frozen in place.

Not because I saw a ghost or what. It's just because I felt like an angel just passed by me just now. She really look so beautiful and cute.

"Jeogiyo~ did you sell umbrella here?", she asked to the casher.

"Ne~ it was right beside the slurpee machine", je said while I proceeding to pay my things.

"Ahh ne~ thanks", she said and walk towards that directions. Did she know that I already bought the last umbrella.

After I done with my payments, that girl walk passed me again as she make her way to the cashier. Gosh that aura. It just feel.... so unreal.

"Did you have any pther umbrellas? There's no more umbrella right there", she said. The cashier said that there's no more umbrella in their stock to her and she look so sad that time.

I sit on the nearest food bar to eat my ramen as I watch that girl walking towards me and sit two seats away beside me. Looks like she's gonna stay here until the rain stop.

But I felt pitiful for her. Should I just give my umbrella to her? So she can go home. My clothes already wet so I don't think that I need it that much.

"Hmmm.... Excuse me...", I called her. She then lifted her head and looking at me confusely.

"Did you really need an umbrella?", I ask.

"Yes... My sister suddenly got sick so I need to go home as fast as I can. But then... its raining heavily....", she said with her heads down.

I felt so pitiful to her and I decided to give my umbrella to her. If not, I was one of the human beings with no human hearts alive on this earth.

"Emm.... you can use mine if you want~", I handed her my yellow umbrella that I just bought. She lifted her head up in joy while smiling to me, full of hope.

"R-Really?"

"Hmm~ I don't need it that much. You can take it", I said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter