First Day

Sparks of Fire (THE ELITES #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#3RD PERSON

"Does anyone else know?" Chan asked. 

"No. I told the female student rep I found the girl passed out in the forest. She never batted an eye." Minho replied.

"Good." He sighed in relief and ruffled his blonde curls in the process. "Will he be okay?"

"He's stable, for now. I already called Seungmin and he's on his way."

"Okay. I wish he could take care of himself a little bit more." The older said and looked at the youngest in the room.

"Says the person who never bothers to rest. I swear Chan, don't make me do things just to make you rest."

"He… he still hates me."

"Chan."

"Sorry. I just miss him. The way he whines and puts off a cute facade when he wanted something from me. I miss Hyunjin."

"He'll come around. Please be patient on him."

"I am." Chan replied and reached out to caress the cheeks of the unconscious boy. "He's burning up."

"This is bad. He was given a mission last week, wasn't he?"

"He was."

"All he had to do was put that stupid ring on. Is it too hard?"

"I'll call Dr. Lee so he can check up on him."

The younger could see that exhaustion written all over the older boy's face.

"Want to sleep?"

"Badly. I just…can't."

"Then come here."

"I'll have to get Han."

"I'll take care of him. I'll go to Dr. Lee too. Go rest."

"Should I?"

"You have to. I can't have you sick. Not you."

The blonde smiled and went closer to the younger. He laid down. Minho put his hand on the elder's head until his usual brown pupils turned red.

"Sleep, Chan. Sleep and rest."

#MINJU

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by a white ceiling. Where am I?

"You're up." A stranger said. He had a well-buffed body and a rather deadly stare, not to mention his deep and raspy voice.

"Who…"

"I'm Seo Changbin. Lia was freaking out when you were found passed out in the forest. Yongbok had to go and calm her down." He explained.

"Okay." Just then my empty stomach grumbled and he laughed.

"I see. You were hungry. I'll grab some food. I'll be back."

So much for his dark aura, he was rather friendly. I found myself alone again. I was trying to think about what I saw in the forest and why I passed out but for some reason I couldn't remember any of it. I was so immersed in my thoughts that I did not notice the door was opened.

A familiar face barged into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter