Chapter 2

Path Of Hate

 

Recap:
On the way, she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw --
________________________________________________________________________________
 
HIM. It was him. "Yah! Be careful next time!" he said, with a cold glare and a harsh voice. She felt embarrassed, ashamed. All eyes were at her. Some were even glaring at her. "I'm sorry L.Joe" ~~~~~~ said. She stepped back and bowed 90 degrees. When she looked up, her teary eyes soften him. *I...I don't know what I did.* L.Joe thought. He just pushed his hands into his pocket and left, leaving ~~~~~~ standing there, dumbfounded. She just wiped her tears that rolled down to her cheeks and continued walking to her classroom. "101A, 101B, 102A!" ~~~~~~ said while looking at the rooms. When she stepped in the classroom, she saw a familiar guy sitting at the back of the classroom. He was just doodling something in his notebook with his hand resting on his chin. She cleared and walked inside, obviously nervous. "Aish~" ~~~~~~ muttered as she found no seats vacant. All sits were occupied. Only one chair is vacant. "Omo~I'm dead" She muttered and started walking to the seat, making sure he never notice her.
 
But it's too late, he already noticed her since she stepped in the classroom, he was about to smile but then he needs to protect his 'cold' image so he just doodled things in his notebook. When ~~~~~~ reached the chair, she slumped down to her chair and prepared her things. Then the teacher went in. They all stood up to greet her. "Good morning class" The teacher said, which sounds harsh for ~~~~~~. "She's harsh" ~~~~~~ muttered before greeting her. "She really is." L.Joe whispered. "Omo~" ~~~~~~ muttered, scared. L.Joe smirked. He was just teasing her. Their teacher isn't scary at all, she's just sound harsh but she is nice. Not like the other teachers. When the teacher began discussing about their topic, ~~~~~~ was merely observing their teacher. All her moves actually tells she's nice. But then ~~~~~~ thought she needed to listen well while observing. So she got her mind set and observed her actions while listening intently to the teacher. L.Joe was chuckling to himself when he saw ~~~~~~ scanning all their teacher's actions and moves. *She must thought Ms. Lee is really harsh* L.Joe thought. *She isn't harsh!Aish!L.Joe!You're dead!* ~~~~~~ thought. 
 
Minutes after, which looks like decades for some students, the bell rang, signalling the classes ends. When the teacher left, ~~~~~~ glared at L.Joe. "What?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "You said Ms. Lee is harsh! But she's nice!" ~~~~~~ said, keeping her voice low because they're in the classroom. He just placed his hands on his pocket and grabbed a lollipop, opened it and popped it into his mouth. "It's because you already thought she's not nice in the first place" L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Yeah" ~~~~~~ muttered, hitting her own forehead. "Pabo." She said to herself. He was chuckling at her, deep inside. *She's cute. Interesting* L.Joe said, ofcourse in his mind. 
 
After the never-ending discussions in every subjects, ~~~~~~ slumped her bag on her shoulder and headed for the door. She needs to go to the library to borrow a book, or maybe books. L.Joe saw her and he got curious to where she's heading to. He then decided to follow her, maybe stalk her. He hid in places where she couldn't find him. When ~~~~~~ got to the library, she was shocked to see Sandara and Gongchan there, reading books. So she went near them. "Hey guys~ Never thought the two of you will be here~" ~~~~~~ said, almost whispering because they're at the library. "Oh hey~~" Sandara said, a little hint of gloominess can be heard. "You don't sound so cheerful" ~~~~~~ whispered. "She's brokenhearted" Gongchan whispered back. "Love is not a game. Told you you will get hurt." ~~~~~~ whispered. "If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?!!!!" Sandara almost erupted, gladly the librarian left the library for the meantime. "Is love a game? I don't know what love is." ~~~~~~ blinked, curious to know what love is. "Love is a feeling. You are in love whenever you smile because he did something for you, so on and so forth" Gongchan explained. "You looked experienced" Sandara teased. "I just know how it feels. I haven't fell in love with anyone. PROMISE!" Gongchan said. Sandara and ~~~~~~ both rolled their eyes and continued reading while Gongchan pouted. 
 
"Aigoo~ don't pout, Channie~" ~~~~~~ said, cheering Gongchan up. Gongchan instantly smiled, cutely. Making ~~~~~~ giggle and Sandara roll her eyes.  L.Joe saw it all. His blood instantly boiled in anger, with a hint of jealousy. His fist were balled up. At any time, he can charge at Gongchan but he can't. ~~~~~~'s there. ~~~~~~ turned to look if someone's outside. ~~~~~~'s lips curved into a smile when she saw L.Joe peeking. L.Joe saw her smile at him and he looked at his back if there's someone behind him. No one's there. ~~~~~~ giggled at his cuteness. L.Joe just cleared his throat and sprinted away. ~~~~~~ frowned. She wants to see him, again. "Who's outside?" Gongchan said as he turned around to look if there's someone outside. He saw nothing. He just shrugged it and continued reading his book. Sandara, on the other side, saw it. All of it. She smirked and planned something. *Not going to fall in love, huh?* Sandara thought. She then planned something while studying.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: Chapter 2 here.