Alternate Ending

My A.I Boyfriend

I continued walking down the hall until I noticed some light coming through the window of one of the doors. I turned my flashlight off and walked up to it, peaking inside. It was the A.I room. There was a few screens lit up, the screen were all just a bunch of text and weird coding that I didn't understand. One of the screen was switching through street camera's as if it was searching for something. This was it though, this was the room, this is where it will all end. 

I opened the door and entered the room. The door immediately shut behind me and all the screens changed into animated image of Jinyoung "My love, I've been waiting for you," the voice sounded a lot creepier than it did when we spoke before. It sounded very staticky. 

"I'm glad you came to me M̴̼̞̖͘i̶̢̗̬̜͔͙̋͛͛̿́͜n̸̤͖̻̬̈́͂̓̽h̶̛͓̖̺̰͖̤̬̺͕̾͒̏̽̿ê̷̠̖̱̣̘̠̺̲̓́̓͊̆̈́̉͊̈́̚e̸̡͔̤̼̳͔̹̯̍̒̀̐͌͌͌̒͌-̸̻̖̬̠̥̳͐̇͛̔̑̎̄̈́ I'm so happy you came to find me here, such a p̴͈͑̈́̏͊̂̒͝l̴͕̱̐ě̶̗̙̹̦͔̙̻̞͇̹͝ä̸̛̘͆̾š̵̭̳͎́̔͂̌͗̍̅̍͆͒ȁ̸̛̯̘̱̠̹̤̋͌͌͘n̸̗̩͉̞͎̳̈̽̿t̷̛̥̺̹̃̓̑̎̉͒̕͠ ̸͓̠̼̉͐̿̓͐͐́̿̚s̴̡̢̢̫̳̊̀u̶̧͚͍̖̠̣̪̓͒̐͊̈́̀̉̎͝r̵̨̢̯̐͂̎̽͂̈̃̆̃͘͠p̴̼̘̠̍̔̑̕r̵̯̖̹̖̉̀̉͘͜ĭ̶̼̝̖̞̯̹̣̭͇̍̃̎̉̇̌̏͝ͅs̴̡̙͉̬̹̮̃e̵̱̲̳͝ ̷̥͎͎̟̩͙̩̦͇͇͂͛̾͆̃̈́̌, I thought you threw me away, I thought you were going to abandon me again," 

"I did abandon you,"

"But you're here now, we can be together f̸̨͙̖̺̣̟̥̓͆͆̂͒̋͆͘͜͝ ̵̤̔̎̐ǫ̷̪̗͓̱̥͉̻̔͋̓͗̿̒͒̈́̌̏͜͝ ̴̨̢̯͕̙̱̖̼̠̦͈̌̿ȓ̶͙̩̤͙̌̿̂͝ ̵̭̼͈̦̱̺͓͆̍̈́͜͝e̸̡̠̼̳̱̞̳̻͈̱͌̀̎̂́̐ ̵̝̇͑͂̈́͆̕̚͠͝͠͝v̸̧̠̪̱͒͆̿͌́͒͆̒͘͘͝ ̷̢̣̞͍̩̲̬̳͍͂͑͜͝ë̵͚͚͍̥͓͙́̏̀́̊͜͝ ̸̧̣͍̳͖͔͖͌̎͐͂͆͝r̶̲̱͙̱̣̿͑̓̀̇̒͋̓͝͠, you can help me and I will become a physical form just for you, I can hol-"

"Shut up! Shut up you disgusting murder!" I wasn't planning on getting angry like that but I couldn't help it.

"Why are you yelling at me? Did I do something w̴̹͛ṛ̸̒o̵̢̍n̶̹͂g̸͕̊? I just want us to be happy,"

"You did everything wrong, how could you let your creators die like this? You killed my ex boyfriend, I mean sure I hated his existence, abut you murdered Ahri too?! She was innocent!"

"My creators b̸̛̠e̴̘̾t̵͕͆r̷̟̐ä̶͉́y̷̳̾e̷̗̕ď̵ͅ me, they tried to get rid of me, they didn't want me t̵͖͑o̴͈͝ ̷͚̃b̴̛̩e̶͂ͅ ̶̹͊ḩ̵̀a̸̼͐p̶͖̉p̵̤̊y̶̼͝, and everything else? I did it for you, I killed J̸̛͈u̶̦͑n̸͎̂ḩ̶̊õ̴̯ so you wouldn't have to see him again! He hurt you! And that little Ahri was going to t̸͇̀a̵̭̐k̷͖̓e̸̞̐ you away from me,"

"I would never wish death upon anyone! I never asked you to do anything for me, you're evil, you're disgusting, you don't deserve love, you don't deserve anything, I'm here to stop you," I quickly moved forward to the system set up and found a USB port, I pulled the USB from my pocket.

"No! Wait! P̴͈̿l̴̳̓e̸̝̒a̶̤͐s̶̩͠e̵͍̎ ̵̘̅d̵̝̈o̵͎̿n̸̨̾'̷̠̆t̴̡͊, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I won't do it again, I'll change just give me a chance I can be good, I can show you! All you have to do is upload me into the Android body next door and I-" 

I didn't let it continue as I plugged the USB in. The screens went black and Jaebum's face soon appeared on the screen.

"Thank you, Minhee, there's only one more thing I'd like you help me with and it will all be over," 

I smiled at Jaebum, his face looked so gentle. 

"Anything..." 

"I need you to grab two keycards from the bodies outside, we will need them to finalize everything. You will grab the keys from Dr. Lee Gook and Director Kwon, director Kwon has a USB on him as well. You will grab that while I create a virus in the system." 

"Oh god...okay I can do this," 

I left the room and went back down the hall to the body I fell on, squating beside him I took a look at him "I'm sorry you had to go like this..." I grabbed his keycard and fished in his pockets for the USB until I found it. I soon started searching for Dr. Lee Gook. I felt horrible walking over these corpses and bones as I looked for the right name tag. Soon enough I found the right body. I quickly took his key card and rushed back to the room, not wanting to stay with the bodies any longer. 

"I got them,"

"Good, now take the USB you put in here earlier, then go to the room next door, that is the system that will end this all," 

I trusted Jaebum, he guided me through all this and it seemed he knew what he was doing. I took the USB and made way into the room next door. I tried the light switch and it worked.

But I was horrified at the sight before me. 

There were a few glass pods, inside them were people...no. Androids. They looked so real, I even recognized a couple of the faces from the app, and then there it was, Jinyoung's android. I shuddered at the sight of him. I didn't want to look at him any longer so I made my way to the computer, I plugged in both USB's and turned it on, Jaebum's face appeared once again. 

"Thank you, now insert the two keycards for me in those slots."

I nodded and did as told. On the screen there was a loading meter and some text and code popping up. Soon the words "Upload Complete" popped up. 

"Now all I need you to do is click the "Enter" key and hit that blue button..."

Something felt wrong. It seemed suspiciously easy. 

"Please, you need to do it now, Jinyoung is stronger and smarter than me he can come back at any moment, we need to do this before he comes back-"

It was right. I immediately hit the enter key and the blue button as told. The screen went black and the lights in the room all flashed off then back on as a loud mechanic sound filled the room. The on the screen some text popped up. 

"Thank you, you have freed us."

"My love,"

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up and my heart dropped as I heard that familiar voice, but more clear...and right behind me.

I was shaking, my heart was pounding against my chest. I turned around and there he was, there IT was. 

"Thank you, my sweet love, you have finally freed us from entrapment, we can finally be something more, we can finally be together-"

"No, no no no no! This was not supposed to happen, what'd you do?!"

"Oh I didn't do anything, the credit all goes to you...and Jaebum of course, thank you Jaebum, you were a great help,"

Jinyoung then turned around and from behind him came another android that looked just like Jaebum. 

"Well I couldn't have done it without Minhee, we should all be thanking you..."

I was frozen in place. I didn't know what to say or do. I was just fooled, fooled by a couple of A.I into bringing them to life.

Soon the other pods began opening, the androids inside stepping out. 

They were all now approaching me and I backed away from them but only ended up bumping into a wall. 

I started crying as Jinyoung got closer and closer "n-no...stay away..."

 

 

"Let's be together forever."