Journal

YesungxCloud One Shots/ Prompts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome onboard with flight number MA063 taking off from Vancouver to Seoul. We ask that you please stay in your seats and fasten your seatbelts at this time as we are ready to take off in a minute...”

In a window seat, a man with a coffee colored coat and round eyeglasses blows a sigh and relaxes in his seat as he waited for the plane to take off amidst the captain's speech. It's sure was an amazing long vacation but nothing still beats home. The thought of going back to his family, friends and pets excite him but the feeling of wanting to stay longer is filling his chest.

“... and thank you for choosing Maple Air. Enjoy your flight.”

While leaning in his seat, he closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. The plane took off shortly after the announcement and was a thousand feet away from the ground in less than five minutes.

The uneasy man tried to sleep but couldn't. He opened his eyes and leaned beside the window, admiring the clouds and the view of the ocean.

Oh, that's right. She must be looking for it now. Too bad I can't hand it to her. Seems like an important journal—he thought then reached under his seat to it out from his bag. The first time he had it in his hands at the hotel, he only scanned it to look for any contact details to be able to return it to the owner but unfortunately, there’s none.

He inspected the journal again only to find something interestin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter