The rich, The powerful, The cousins, The commoners and The bet

Eden Project

It has been a week after the lake incident and everything is back to normal. Hyewon has been peacefully taking her classes now and met new friends to top it all— and from time to time she still get lost but either way, she can now navigate better than the first time.

"Woah! I can't believe this! that new blood actually defeated Wendy sonsaengnim!"

Students roared as Hyewon huffed out a breath after taking down their P.E. instructor; today their class is about judo. And seeing how Hyewon just flipped a 5th dan black belter suddenly made them speechless. None of the students has ever defeated Wendy in Judo— except for the great Lee Chaeyeon from Sun class.

"Woah! I can't seriously believe you actually did that!"

Minju— Hyewon's new friend muses. The woman with pink hair skips beside Hyewon while she took the chance to grin at the raven-haired. 

Hyewon just shrugs it off while she empties her carrot juice. Soon the two reached the cafeteria where Hyewon's new foumd friends are eating already.
Hyewon's circle are consists of few elites and middle ranking family names, such as the Kims— This family holds alot of influence and they run the biggest winery in all of Eurasia. This family sent two of their best sprouts namely Kim Minju and Kim Chaewon; to enter kingdom and continue the family legacy. Up next is the powerful Yabukis. This family name is from Japan and has a long history of political reigns in the said country. They are one of the Ten great families that brought Japan back to its former glory after the pandemic. The said family sent their first born— Yabuki Nako, to represent them and bring forth ever greater honor. After the Yabukis, Hyewon also befriended another elite. From unknown origins, the only thing that they know is that this said family holds a hefty amount of money that even anyone can only dream of, they are called the Dragons of the corporate world; the Jeons. And this family sended off their one and only heir, Jeon Heejin. Aside from the elites Hyewon also became close with 2 more commoners like hers. Ha Soyoung or as everyone calls her— Yves; and another one who is dubbed as Enozi's number one face. A former model from Taiwan, Chou Tzuyu. 

With Hyewon's circle. She suddenly became the talk of the whole school, not just because she befriended the top elites but also she's been topping the academic ranks ever since she has step foot in the school. Every two days the school always conduct exams, and Hyewon not even once, left the top 5. She's always under Lee Chaeyeon's name from Sun class when results comes out; and with her doing so made the directors of the school do a bit of little shuffling. 

"Yo! Chaewonie! Where's my food?"

Minju muses as she slump beside her cousin who didn't even bat an eye towards her question, and instead stared at Hyewon who is now munching on Nako's cookies.

"Since all of us are here. I have an announcement."

Chaewon said seriously after not minding her cousin's whines. The group then switched their attention to the bobbed cut haired woman. Everyome was so eager to know the news, except for one person— Hyewon, She was busy eating her cookies that she actually did not bother to pay attention to her friend. Either way, Chaewon continues hoping that Hyewon still has an ear to spare.

"Our group will be transfered to Sun class."

After the announcement a series of gasps and whines started to aurrpund their tables. Most persons in their clique were nowhere near happy. It has always been a known fact that the Sun Class, is the top Class in all of Enozi; while the Nebula also almost share the same fame but is not recognized that much. Either ways the Nebula Class still has their stand, and most students from Nebula really hated the some rotten bunch from the Sun Class.

"Are you kidding me!!? I need to speak with my mom about this!"

Nako dramatically lets gasps as she took her phone out and dialed her dad or rather her mom's number. The whole cricle then looked at her while Hyewon still eats— unbothered by the fact that they are moving into the Alpha wolves' den. 

Nako's mom picked up as everyone anticipates the conversation, but to her shock it was also planned by their respective families. The young Adams started to reason out, but it seems like the decision is final. Nako's mom then dropped the call; and everybody sighed in unison.

"Man! What a bummer. I was doing great at Nebula! I don't wanna be at the bottom of the food chain in that class."

Minju reasons while she took a potato out of Chaewon's tray. Chaewon then swatted her cousin's hand the next moment the latter wanted to take another potato. On the opposite side of the table there goes the 2 middle class students that was in their clique. The both just looked at them while sipping on their cartoned juice.

"How about we show those Sun Class, student that we can just be as great."

Yves, commented which earned a flabergasted look from the others. Nako shook her head in disbelief, then suddenly Hyewon cuts in. 

"Yves is right tho, lets strive our best in that class. It's not like we have anymore choices, right? And I heard that Sun Class has its perks."

The group suddenly had their ears perked up, after Hyewon mentioned about the perks. It is a known fact that the Sun Class has their perks in the cafeteria, gym and other school amenities; but their is also one thing they have perks on. They can go out of Enozi anytime they please as long as the mentain rankings on top 20. The clique then nodded all together. They actually haven't had this high rankings they had, but ever since they befriended Hyewon they did try to strive harder to beat the young lass. It was a friendly competition eversince and now, they all are in the top 20 but still a bit behind.

Everyone were silently thinking until Heejin started to laugh at the thought. Everyone then looked at her direction with a questioning look. The rich Adam then stopped and looked at Hyewon. 

"This will be fun. Besides going out anytime we want is something I would like. After all, I don't need to sneak out at night to date."

Everyone shook their heads in unison, but they can't deny the fact that going out of Enozi is Fairly a great deal. After all students are not allowed to go out unless they have important things to do, because the school already provided everything they ever needed. 

The young Adams then started to think hard, when suddenly a familiar person stumbled her way into their table.

"Hyewon-ssi! Nice seeing you again"

Chaeyeon— the top student muses. Which earned the attention of the group. Hyewon gave out a wide smile before returning the greeting.

The group watches at how the two interacts and slowly they began whispering to each other.

"Wanna bet?"

Nako asked still eyeing the two. 

The little mischievous Adam started to grin and know exactly that she'll be winning a large sum of money if they ended up betting on it. 

"Bet in what exactly?"

Tzuyu answered, after eating a broccoli.

"Lets bet if they'll end up dating or not."

The little Adam stated and the others suddenly felt a bit concerned about it. They know pretty well how it is forbidden for Adams to dive in into a same status relationship. It's forbidden, but Nako wanted to have a little fun.

"If ever they ended up dating, we won't tell a soul and if they don't then they don't."

Nako continues as she grins widely. 

"But that's a Lee! That wouldn't work."

Minju stated. 

"Then more fun to actually bet on it. So are you all in or out?"

Nako finishes, knowing her friends actually are curious about the idea.

"I'll bet. 50 million won. They wouldn't"


Heejin started. Everyone was shocked but suddenly the bet really peeked on their interests. Soon after the others followed. Nako, Tzuyu and Yves voting in They will while Chaewon, Minju and Heejin voting in they wouldn't. Each betted 50 Million. And yes, even the two middle class Adams have that big sum of money. After all the ones they called middle classes in Class Nebula are actually richer than the common middle class dwellers. 

Now the bet has been done. Nako already planned things out; and the two clueless Adams will end up in a swirl of unexpected surprises they could only ever dream off.

 

 

+

 

Another update!! Yeet! And new characters appeared. Hahaha! But either ways. We are about to enter the main plot soon, and you all will see more Eunbi in the future updates, rather more Eves. Coz we're always in the Adam's dorms so, soon I'll let you all take a glimpse of the Eve's.

 

Anyhow. You might think Im throwing in random characters but laid ease. They have their respective roles to play and also, they have little dirty secrets. So hope you stay here for the fun~

 

uwu~