Curiosity

Eden Project

"Kang, Kang, Kang. I know I've heard that somewhere."

Ryujin muses as she ruffled her hair while walking besides Yena and Yujin. 

The three left after Chaeyoung picked up Hyewon to get back into the dorms and rest.

Yena eyes the frustrated lass besides her and also thought of something— now that Ryujin mentions it. The last name Kang somehow rings a bell and Hyewon's features also rings a bell, but the latter cannot point out what it was. Maybe it's because there is no such Family name in their league or maybe, just maybe it was a forgotten family from long ago. Either ways, Yena was curious and she knows exactly how to feed her curiousity.

 

 

-

 

 

"New blood, you sure are full of surprises huh."

Chaeyoung mentions while serving Hyewon a cup of tea. They have just arrived back at the dorms and for some apparent reason. Hyewon's tummy begins to grumble. Chaeyoung could only giggle at the young Adam's funny behavior and made Hyewon sit at the dining area.

"Okay, new blood. Since I know you are hungry. I think I'll make an exception for you and cook something. You rascal sure is full of surprises and it entertains me so this is a bit of a reward. Since it's been so long when we had a really lively person like you around."

Hyewon could smell the aromatic spices Chaeyoung is using and it almost made water in an instant. She heard her stomach grumble even more, like a child having it's tantrum.

The raven haired girl could not take it anymore, she stood up from her seat and approach the kitchen, and she was a bit surprised that the one cooking is actually not their dorm head; but a familiar blonde she has been having a lot of encounters with. She stared at Chaeyoung and the blonde for a few minutes when suddenly a footstep took her attention. She whipped her head towards its direction and it surprised her by a very unfamiliar woman with purple hair.

"Yoooo! There is someone peeping here!"

Both women inside the kitchen whip their heads towards the door and they were greeted by two women of the same height. One with purple hair and the other with raven-black hair. The purple hair gave a wide gummy smile while the raven-black haired remains stoic.

"Hyung! You're early today."

Chaeyoung muses with a gleeful tone. Chaeyeon on the other hand just bowed a little to pay respect to her senior vefore continuing to stir the stew she's cooking.

Hyewon did not mind the unfamiliar face and immediately walk inside the kitchen to peek on Chaeyeon's cooking. The raven-haired almost drooled because of the aromatic and delicious smell of the stew.

"Chaeyeon-ssi, what is the name of this stew?"

The stoic girl questions as she took the ladle off Chaeyeon's hand and give the appetizing concoction a little taste. 

Hyewon's eyes grew bigger. As she faces Chaeyeon with sparkling orbs. She puts the ladle down and suddenly pulled Chaeyeon towards her. Closing the gap to more than what it should be. She then held Chaeyeon's hands up and collected them together in a clasp.

"Please, marry me?"

Chaeyeon was taken by surprise and so does the two seniors whom are talking at the door side. Hyewon then gave Chaeyeon a look of confusion until it dawned to her. 

The stoic girl then suddenly unclasp her hands away from the blonde and took a step back. She continues to dip her head low as she muses a little sorry towards the latter. Chaeyeon only giggles and pat Hyewon on her shoulder.

"Hey! I know you didn't mean it that way. Come on. Besides I know my cooking can swoon anyone."

Chaeyeon gave a confident remark and a wink, or so she thought, which made Hyewon laugh so hard. The two senior at the door also gave Chaeyeon some laughs after the failed wink but the blonde did not mind at all. She continues to stir her stew until it finishes cooking.

 

 

-

 

 

"That's the best meal I have ever tasted!" 

Hyewon exclaimed as she lightly pats her tummy. The blonde in front of her could only giggle and shake her head. She then continues to eat while Hyewon smiles happily with a full stomach.

"By the way, Chaeyeon-ssi. Thank you for saving me earlier. I owe you alot."

Hyewon cuts while Chaeyeon just smiled at her. 

The two came into awkward silence, thankfully Yena arrived with a cheeky grin on her face. 

"Hey! Chae! I know why you were gone earlier."

Yena teases as she waves an envelop with floral designs.

"You didn't tell us that the Kwons picked you as their daughter's soon-to-be husband."

Chaeyeon could only laugh at Yena and shrugged her teasing off.

 

 

-

 

 

"Maam! I brought more infromations regarding the new student, and it looks like something you'll want to see."

A woman in black suit muses as she gave a folder to a certain red-wine haired woman sitted in an upholstered chair. 

The woman then grins as she started to scan the contents of the files.

"Splendid! I expect nothing less from the best detective the Choi family sends out. Anyhow. Here's the payment. I expect Yena to not know anything about this transaction."

The woman sitted, pulled out a little duffle bag— inside are bundles of money. The woman in suit accepted it and started counting. She then nods after making sure that the payment she just received is that of the deal. 

"My lips are sealed. After all, How can I betray you. The great Kwon Eunbi."

The woman muses one last time before exiting the room. 

Eunbi was left alone in her chambers. She then took one last glance at the files infront of her.

"Interesting. Very interesting. I should keep a close watch on you. Kang Hyewon."

 

-

I almost forgot to update!! LMAO!

 

ANYHOW, still slow on thos one. But hey atleast we got some new informations. And I just can't get why people are interested in knowing Hyewon's background here.

 

Hahahahahah! Kidding aside. Yeah still no definite things happening. Hope y'all ain't bored coz soon the I will end the character introduction and that is when things will be more exciting~

Hope y'all stay tuned for that~