Another Trouble?

Eden Project


"Yena!"

Ryujin shouted from the back which was welcomed by Yena with a head lock.

"What do you want you dog?"

Yena hisses so early in the morning which earned a laugh from the younger and a light push. Ryujin then got out from the head lock and presented Yena a piece of paper.

"Chaeyeon said she'll be late today and will be going to class after lunch. It's family duties. I think?"

Yena took the folded paper from the grinning Ryujin and read it. After a few seconds Yena stared at the younger in disbelief. Ryujin just laughs and sat on her chair. As for Yena, the duck started to grumble like a child whom has lost her candy.

 


-

 


"First period is about to start! Where in the world is Kang Hyewon!?"

A student shouted as she gesture at everyone to take their respected seats. 

Not long after the first lecturer entered the class and greeted everyone, until she spotted a gap between the students.

"Where is the new student. Kang Hyewon?"

 


-

 


Hyewon has yet again wandered a little too far to where she was suppose to be, her class. It has always been a fact that Hyewon has bad sense of direction but for her to wander off in a nearby forest of the big Enozi property is probably the most comical thing. Yet here she is walking around in circles for a few hours now. With her uniform a bit dusty, and her feet all sore from the walking. The tired girl luckily found a lake with alot of shading trees. The scene at that place looks exactly like it came out from a movie scene. Water clear and sparkly like diamonds, as the sun rays passes through them. The side of the lake with moisten earth and grass with dew drops, The little gaps on the tree leaves which make the rays emit a scattered shade. This little things that looks so perfect, somehow took away a bit of her exhaustion. 

She sits herself underneath a big blossoming fire tree and rested her back against the thick trunk. She continues to close her eyes as the wind lightly brushes against her skin. Everything is just peaceful and mellow, that she started to escape reality and enter the realm of dreams, but unfortunately she heard some rustling from a near by bush. Soon the rustling leaves started to sound louder; and apparent footsteps can be heard. Because of this Hyewon took out her wooden sword, and immediately took a stand as if she was a samurai ready to face a foe.

Hyewon started to roam her sight when suddebly a gust of wind took her whole attention and the last thing she remembers before her whole body submerges into the lake is that she saw a blonde hair being illuminated by the sun.

 


-

 


"Yeji! I need help. Since Chaeyeon is away until lunch she wanted me to fill in her duty as the captain ball during basketball later. But you know how much I at it!"

Yena begs as she clung onto Yeji's left arm which the other only smile and nodded upon. 

The gang then started walking towards the gym when the 3 suddenly stumbled upon a senior.

"Oh! Moonbyul sunbae! Fancy seeing you here."

Yeji muses as she catch their senior's attention with her hand. The older only smiled at them as a form of greeting.

"So where are you guys going?"

Their senior asks which the three happily answered in unison.

"The gym."

Moonbyul nods at them and was about to walk away after wishing the women goodluck but she stopped on her tracks when she had recalled something.

"Hey. I don't know if you have an idea already but Chaeyeon is at the infirmary right now. But I think she's—"

The gang did not wait for their senior to finish her sentences. The three burst out running like wild men about to break out of prison. When they reached the front door of the infirmary. The three slide the door while screaming in unison as if they are doing a war cry.

"CHAEYEON!?"

 


-

 


Hyewon drop in the lake like a coin that has been tossed, and unfortunately because of her fatigue from all the walking. The raven-haired suffered from leg cramp. She tried to straighten her hamstring by straightening her legs and reaching her toes, she was about to accomplish it but her air started running out and it was hard for her to hold her breath anymore. 

She release the air she had been holding and with that her vision started to blur. She reaches her right arm out in hopes to grab on something but the lake did not have any debris at all. Everything started to blackout and before she loses her consciousness, a woman with blonde hair covering half of her face reaches out for her hand. 

 

 


-

 

 


"I thought something bad happened to you again!"

Yena worriedly muses as she looks at Chaeyeon who has a towel placed on top of her head.

The blonde only laughs and let the white cloth dangling from her head slip down while she rolled on the infirmary bed. 

Her friends could only shake their heads in disbelief. They have know Chaeyeon is one weird person but this exceeded their expectation.

"You crazy ! We were worried!"

Ryujin fumed but fell on deaf ear. 

The younger sighed and stared at the bed next to where Chaeyeon was laughing. Ryujin is known to be the friendliest among the bunch, and she knows the whole student body may it be an Eve or a co-Adam, but the woman lying unconscious on the white sheets. She's unfamiliar of her, but she swore that she had seen that figure from a long time ago. 

"Anyways, is that the new student?"

Yeji asks while eyeing Hyewon.

Chaeyeon only nods then stand to get a piece of band aid that she will use to cover up a little bruise; from one of the medicine cabinets in the room.

"She just came here yesterday, yet here she is causing a lot of ruckus already."

The slit-eyed woman muses as she looks closer at the raven-haired. She was examining every features when suddenly; Hyewon opened her eyes and shoot up from the bed— her head colliding with Yeji's.

Both woman hiss in pain as they in unison rub their own foreheads.

"What is wrong with you!"

Yeji glares at Hyewon which Hyewon returned with the same intensity. The tension grew even more when Yujin came in to check on Chaeyeon.

"Is this not a good time."

Yujin carefully asks which earned her a glare from both Yeji and Hyewon before glaring back at each other again. The youngest of the bunch suddenly wanted to walk back when she met the glaring eyes of her seniors. Luckily Chaeyeon patted her back and assured her everything is alright.

"Yeji. She didn't mean it so calm down. "

Chaeyeon nicely asks but Yeji continued to give piercing glares towards Hyewon. The rest of the group only shook their heads when suddenly a woman in black uniform and skirt entered the infirmary.

"Lia unnie!"

Yujin muses in relief. Yeji on the other hand whips her head towards the door the moment she heard Yujin speaking of a very familiar name.

After she had landed her sight on the newly arrived woman, Yeji's glares were suddenly turned into a sweet and loving stare towards the newcomer.

"Lia unnie! Thank god! I thought Yeji sunbae is going to beat me up!"

Yujin whined at Lia.

Lia then frowned and gave Yeji a suspicious glare.

"Why are you picking on a kid?"

Yeji frowned and suddenly denies the accusation against her.

The gang gave out a heartily laugh altogether and Hyewon lets out a very soft giggle which took everyone's attention. Yeji then sighed and shook her head; as for Lia, she just goes with the flow.

"well, since Lia is here. Better her back to the Connection Hall."

Yeji dead pans as she walks closer to her girlfriend and hold her hand. Lia could only giggle and gave Chaeyeon a piece of paper before waving them goodbye.

"What's that Chae?"

Yena asks while she eyes the paper with pink floral design at the tips.

The blonde only smiles at Yena and shrugs off the question. Soon after that, Chaeyeon turns her attention towards Hyewon, who has been staring at her for quite some time now. The two locked their gazes unto each other, as if they are stucked into a never ending void. Both of them did not move a muscle; until Yena faked a cough and Hyewon suddenly got conscious, while Chaeyeon scratches her nape and awkwardly gave out a soft laugh.

"I've got to go!"

Chaeyeon muses— frantic after remembering what was inside the letter. 

Yena just nodded and followed her bestfriend's figure. Hyewon did the same as she sits still on the infiemary bed. Soon after Chaeyeon had left Yena shifted her gaze towards the Hyewon.

"Yo! Im Choi Yena, that one over there is Shin Ryujin. We are on the same year level as you, and that tall pup there is Ahn Yujin, a middle schooler."

Hyewon just listens as she eyes one by one the people left inside the infirmary.
"Hyewon, Kang Hyewon. That's my name."

 

-

Soooo! Im back with an update!! From now on. I'll be updating this weekly because I have nothing more to do. 

 

Nothing much is happening, like i said i do want them to have this slow development, but yeah this sets of events are kind of cliché to ready them for their upbringing (this sounded like Im raising a child. Lol)

 

Anyhow! Thanj you for reading and see you again next week~

 

uwu