Chapter 1: First Day of High School Senior Year

A Big Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEE CHAEYEON

- Senior student at Pledis High School

- A bit clumsy and have a cute chubby cheeks

- Not really good at studies

- Have a big crush on Jeon Wonwoo and openly shows it

JEON WONWOO

- Senior student at Pledis High School

- Stunningly handsome and popular

- Smart, always on top in class

- Clearly aware of Chaeyeon's feelings for him but did nothing

LEE CHAN

- Lee Chaeyeon's little brother

- First year student at Pledis High School

- Cute and sometimes act mature than his sister

HONG JOSHUA

- Senior student at Pledis High School

- Wonwoo and Chaeyeon's best friend

- Friendly with everyone

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL

- Senior student at Pledis High School

- Wonwoo's best friend since middle school

SAKURA

- Senior student at Pledis High School

- Chaeyeon's best friend

 

 

              rrrriiiinnggg! The alarm rang loudly and just a few seconds Chaeyeon is already awake. She looks at the clock, 06:15am, and smile. She starts stretching herself while humming to some random melody. After those little stretching and humming she finally get up from the bed and went to the bathroom. In the shower, she kept on smiling alone and can’t wait to go to school. Today is her first day of high school as a senior and nope that’s not why she is acting extra happy by the way. After she finish showering and dolling up, she went to her brother’s room and sigh seeing her brother still sleeping soundly while hugging his Mr Fluffy.

           

            ‘wakey wakey little monkey’ she sang while hardly knocking on her brother’s door. She saw her brother open his eyes and shut it again clearly protesting not gonna wake up. He even dare to turn his back. ‘Aish this monkey!’ Chaeyeon went closer to the bed and shout to her brother’s ear, ‘YAHH LEE CHAN! WAKE UP YOU MONKEY!’ and after a few seconds of unnecessary shouting and slapping, Chan finally wake up with a grunt and frustration shows on his face. ‘OKAY I’M UP! Geez noona you are so mean!’ Chan pout while getting ready to walk to the bathroom. Chaeyeon just smile adoringly at her brother, ‘Aww you little monkey, go shower or we’ll be late. It’s your first day of High School after all. Aren’t you excited you always told me you can’t wait to be in the same school with me.’ She said while ruffling her brother’s hair. Chan just nod and still pouting, he let out a small okay.

 

            Lee Chan always adores his sister maybe because he doesn’t have any other siblings and maybe because Chaeyeon treats him so well not like his other friend’s sister. And that’s why Chan’s friends always jealous of him for having sister like Chaeyeon. Both of their parents live at Japan for business purpose and that’s left these two siblings living alone in the apartment in the middle of Gangnam to make it easy for them to walk to school since the school also at Gangnam area. After around 15 minutes, Chan grab his bag and go straight to the kitchen since he know his sister might have ready some quick breakfast for them. Meanwhile, Chaeyeon is already on her last bite of sandwich when Chan just start eating. 'And don't forget to finish up your milk' she mumble with a full mouth, reminding her brother about the milk because the younger seems to always not finish his drink.

 

            'Come on Lee Chan walk faster! We're gonna be late' Chaeyeon rush her brother while forcefully dragging him to walk faster. 'We have 45 minutes before the class start. And the school gate is just right in front! We are not gonna be late Lee Chaeyeon-shi' Chaeyeon knock her brother's forhead and that makes Chan grunt while rubbing his poor sore forhead. After that little drama, Chan continue, 'And beside, I know why you can't wait to go to school today. You just want to meet your prince Jeon Wonwoo. You've been excited all morning noona' Chan fold his hand to his chest while looking at his sister playfully. Chaeyeon blush just the thought of seeing Wonwoo for the first time after the school break today. She link her arms with her brother while both of them walking slowly to the school gate. 'Ahhh my heart beating so fast right now Channie. I can't wait to see his glowing and handsome face. You know I've been stalking his Instagram for the whole school break and he just so perfect and--' Chaeyeon excitedly talks about her crush to her brother. Chan just listen to his sister because  he is so used to it.

 

            He knows that his sister have been crushing on this Jeon Wonwoo guy since middle school and worse is almost everyone in the whole school knows about it. Sometimes he feels pity for his sister because all this while crushing on a guy but all she ever got is rejection all over again. It's no use to confront his sister about how she should give up and it just won't work, because his sister's answer will always be the same. '--And please don't tell me to stop or give up Lee Chan because it won't happen okay? I told you many times already and I'm gonna tell you again today. I have a big crush on him and it's normal if he reject me and don't feel the same because that's why people called this thing a 'crush' okay? It's basically a one sided love and I know Channie, you are still young and you won't understand these things yet but one day when you found that special girl, you will feel the same way like noona did' she said proudly. Chan just sigh while mumbling a low okay whatever you say cinderalla. After arriving to the school gate, they both bid goodbye to each other and go to their own classroom.

 

 

                'AHHHHH LEE CHAEYEON!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!' 'SAKURAAA!! I MISS YOU TOO!' Chaeyeon and Sakura dramatically hugging and shouting to each other just as soon as they meet each other's eyes in the class. They haven't seen each other for the whole school break because Sakura went to Japan to spend tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter