Affection

When the moon covers the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun woke up in a bad mood, all thanks to that annoying skinny hamster.

It was always Moonbyul's fault. After all, the rapper had been teasing her 24/7 since they overcame the awkward period of war and became best friends, 8 years before.

However, the reason for the singer feeling upset this time was quite different.

It was her birthday and Mamamoo fans had started sending Solar( her stage name) congratulations since midnight.

The blonde was used to having Moonbyul as the first to wish happy birthday for years. And doing events. Not one, but several.

Yongsun would never confess this to anyone but her expectation for her birthday was always tied to the rapper and her little greasy yet cute things.

The truth was that Moonbyul knew her better than anyone and the younger girl was the main reason for her happiness.

Even though Yongsun had fallen asleep with a bitter taste of disappointment for Moonbyul not calling her or not even sending a text, she knew how tired her best friend was.

Doing promotion is hard enough while in their group. As a solo artist, it was probably 10 times worse for not having someone to share things with.

Yes, she totally forgave the black-haired girl for zero contact during the first hours of her day. But 9 hours later and nothing? What kind of game was that?

Was it possible that the little was holding a grudge because she traveled with her mother and sister even though Byul begged her not to?

No...Byul was not like that. She couldn't get angry for so long. And they had met as soon as she came back from vacation.

Yongsun still remembered the bright smile and warm look the younger one gave her along with the tightest hug.

Of course, Byul was not angry at her. The rapper missed her as much as she missed that tiny bully. 

Again, that would be denied until the end of the world.

"!". Yongsun checked her phone again and saw the maknae's cute messages, including pictures with silly faces.

The leader smiled with tenderness for her babies. But the annoyance came back quickly as soon as she confirmed that there was no sign of Moon Byul-yi. 

At least not related to her and her birthday.

"Fine" The blonde thought and decided to ignore that burning sensation in her stomach.

The anxiety and the necessity to know if Byul was okay were killing her. Nonetheless, the girl was working hard on her solo promo and Yongsun had told moo moo she would have a live chat with them.

So, decided to focus, the singer stood up and had breakfast while checking some things online.

Looking around to see if Yonghee wasn't at home, the blonde voted for her best friend on some tv shows she was nominated for and streamed Eclipse.

"When the moon covers the sun...". Moonbyul's voice echoed in the kitchen and the singer mumbled and cursed the rapper.

There wasn't a day Byul hadn't with that part of the song and Yongsun was starting to hate it.

No. That was a big fat lie. She loved not only the song but the whole album. 

Yongsun wanted to be in the mv. In the end, their managers and producers didn't prohibit it but didn't give the green light either. And she felt secretly frustrated.

Another curse. Why was it so hard to avoid thinking of Moonfart? She had a life without her friend.

The day went by really fast. Especially during her chat with moomoos.

It would be a lie to say that Yongsun didn't keep an eye on any possible message that could be Byul's style.

But no. Once again, no sign of MB, as the younger one would call herself online.

After her live on Solarsido, the singer went to RBW to work on some songs and just saw some employees. 

The maknaes were not supposed to be there. So, she didn't have any expectations ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter