CHEATSHEET

RΣNΣGΔDΣ • star empire entertainment's new co-ed group [APPLY OPEN]

MORE ABOUT RENEGADE

The story revolves around renegade's idol journey and how the boys of renegade outshined the girls of renegade. this applyfic shows how boy groups are often overshadowing the girl groups. however, renegade G doesn't give up despite being pushed away by the company due to the boy's instant fame. the girls are still close to the guys, ALBEIT THERE WILL BE DRAMA BETWEEN THEM WITH FEELINGS AND ENVy INVOLVED.

renegade is mainly split into two groups, b and g, with other different one time units debuting along the way. this is where counterparts come into play. the sub-units are highly based on the groups' counterparts.

not only that, counterparts will often be paired up when it comes to a comeback such as the producer of renegade g will work with the producer of renegade b etc.

both groups will debut in early 2020 and promote together as brother and sister groups before joining together in mid 2020 to promote as a whole.

(SCROLL FOR MORE!)

BASICS

FACECLAIM. i'm totally fine with anyone. actresses, actors, idols, ulzzangs or models, ALBEIT I'M NOT OKAY WITH PROBLEMATIC OR DECEASED IDOLS. i just need your fc to have lots of gifs and hd pictures because i would be using them a lot. FaceclaimS must match your chracter's age. don't make lee hyori 17, because we all know she doesn't look anything like a 17 year old girl. please do not racebend. i am fine if you're using a full korean for a half korean character but please don't use momo and make her a full korean.

AGE. the age range is 1997-2004. give me a variety of ages, i don't want all the boys and girls to be a '97 liner or a '04 liner

ETHNICITY&LANGUAGE. can be anything as long as theY'RE half asian. you can be japanese-american because japanese is still ASIAN. for language. i'm putting a maximum of 5 languages and you can only be fluent in 3. make sure it's reasonable as to why he/she knows the language. (SCROLL FOR MORE!)

BIOGRAPHY

personality. you need at least 4 negative and 4 positive traits, neutral is optional but well loved. at least 2 paragraph on elaboration. mbti, hogwarts house etc. are also optional but well loved!

background. i don't mind sob stories but don't go overboard and surreal, and say that she saw her parents die in front of her and was soon kidnapped and turned into a e. we're not making a batman film. at least 2 paragraphs for background. i also don't want any mary-sues or gary-sues (If you don't know what that is, search it up).

trivia. at least six for likes and dislikes, three for hobbies, habits and fear. trivia is unlimited so go wild! (SCROLL FOR MORE!)

RELATIONSHIPS

only put in those who are relevant. don't add in her great grandparents if they aren't important. idol friends and relation are fine, but of course, if you plan on being Calum hood's sister, you obviously have to be australian unless they're adopted.

you need not include renegade as a whole but including your character's unit and counterpart is a must as i need a view on how your character feel about and act around them. 

IDOL PERSONA

trainee life. Minimum training time is five months in total, which means that your character can train for maybe three months in star empire but prior to their time in star empire, they previously trained under a different company for a few years. Minimum of 1 paragraph for trainee life. please explain her life while she was training and how she got into star empire along with how she achieved a spot in renegade.

talent twin. your talent twin must match your position. not everybody can be a strong vocalist like taeyeon and a talented dancer like hyoyeon. i would love it if you used underrated talent twins and not the well known ones. it would be lovely to see unique talent twins too.

LOVE INTEREST

optional. can be anybody. minimum of 1 paragraph for personality, love story and interactions. i would love to see a variety of love interest, which mean that not all love interests are from BTS, though i have nothing against them. i'm not putting any age limit but please, no minor x adult. i'm open to lgbt love interests and you may collab with one another. feel free to use my characters as love interest too.

just note that my two bears can be quite religious so if you opt for same- relationships with them, it'll have to be very secretive to everyone. just pm me if you need more info on my characters and i'll gladly answer!

OTHER

extra. to those who applied previously, you may apply with your old character again since the story is pretty much the same except for some minor changes.

i forgot to add in the app so i'll add it here. in order for you to add more relationship sections, you will need to add 215px to the width size (width:860px) or else it will be brought down and scrolled downwards.

PASSWORD. there is 3 parts to this so read this carefully. part 1 is a fanclub name for renegade or either renegade b&g AND/or both. part 2 is how they would introduce themselves (you know like Monsta X has the "Whoo" part). part 3 is a comeback song.

BROWNIE POINTS.
+ faceclaim is underrated
+ love interest is underrated or non korean
+ adding in my characters in your app. doesn't have to be friends
+ having a neat app
+ lots and lots of trivias because i love them
+ unique personality

taken.
ezra park. mamma mia plotline, the boyz's eric as faceclaim, evie park as sibling, the boyz's eric as vocal and dance twin, nct's jisung as rap twin

evie park. you and i plotline, aespa's karina as faceclaim, ezra park as sibling, aespa's karina as vocal and rap twin, dreamcatcher's yoohyeon as dance twin, ateez's san as love interest