Chapter 1

Love Takes Time

Jo In-sung considered himself both lucky and unlucky to be Lee Kwang-soo’s close friend/confidant. On one hand, he received any information that concerned the Asian Prince from the source himself; on the other hand, the older Hallyu star heard about the younger’s suitors which began to increase exponentially after his drama ‘LIVE’ finished shooting and promotions began. The omega had never experienced such an influx of admirers, even when he presented late at 19.

Kwang-soo was born from two alpha parents but, due to his extended wait period, everyone that expressed interest in the lanky teenager expected him to be a beta that possessed charisma as well as an untaintable innocence that resided in the eyes. Once the rebellious young man had been hit with his very first heat, which would last, at least, three days or, at most, five, he texted a childhood friend, an alpha, to drive him home from a nearby convenience store.

Running Man’s eternal maknae felt a little bad about all of the attention since traditional gifts along with plush giraffes were being sent to the film locations every Sunday without fail. In-sung did not mind the love letters or recorded serenades that made Kwang-soo smile until an actor that was exceptionally young and cocky mailed a hoodie soaked in his woodsy, cinnamony scent which required a second whiff before the omega could reject the alpha’s offer.