FLASH BACK

Can't I love?

 

When Mi Young and Karen were both 10 years old :P
 
 
 

Authors POV.

 
 
 
Mi Young was waiting for her bestfriend Karen Li. The both of them had planned to play at the playground today, but Karen is a little late.
 
 
 

Mi Young POV.

 
 
 
WAHH! When is Karen going to come? She is like 10 minutes late already ): And she is NEVER late D: I began to walk back and forth in front of the playground trying to keep my mind on something else but then I felt a tap on my shoulder.
 
"  Annyeoyonghaseyo Mi Young right? I'm Yuri and this is my friend Yoona. If you didn't notice but this is OUR SPOT. We hang out here so can you move, like NOW? " Yuri said while glaring at Mi Young. " This place doesn't belong to anyone Yuri sunbae ( Yuri is 3 years older then Mi Young and Karen) , and anyways I'm waiting for Karen so I will leave soon. " I answered politely. " Oh, your still not moving after I warned you? " Yuri spat at me. " I'm only waiting for Karen Yuri Sunbae. I will leave very soon " I said again.. " Tchh " Yuri said. Then all of a sudden she pushed me to the ground. "Owhhh, Yah why did you do that for Sunbae " I said in pain. Then Yuri kneeled down and grabbed a strand of my hair, and tugged it. " I told you to move, didn't I? I warned you didn't I?!? SO WHY DIDN'T YOU MOVE YOU LITTLE BRAT!! " Yuri yelled. 
 
" Minahae Sunbae!!!! I'll leave so please let go of my hair " I screamed in pain with tears in my eyes. " Oh please so you really think that your all innocent act will make me leave you alone? Oh PLEASEEE You little brat!!! " Yuri  yelled back. Yuri called Yoona over and told her to grab Mi Young's hair. Then Yuri stood up and slapped my face. Thats when my tears started to run down my face. Yuri began kicking my stomach and punched my right cheek. My nose began to bleed. I was so scared this had never happened to me, and no one could save me.....
 

Karen POV.

 

"OFFTTTT I'm so late " I said aloud while skipping to the playground. Then I saw Yoona and Yuri Sunbae, oh I wonder what their doing? I began to skip over to them until I could see what they were doing.... They were bullying a girl. I looked closer and that girl was, " MI YOUNG!! " I screamed out loud as I ran over to them. " Sunbae's what are you doing?!? Are you trying to kill her?? " I yelled at Yuri and Yoona. " YAH! Do not speak to your sunbae like that Karen! " Yuri replied with anger in her voice. " I can do whatever I want, okay? BUT WHY ARE YOU HURTING MI YOUNG?!?!? " I yelled while I looked at Mi Yound lying helplessly on the ground. "She wasn't listening to me so I decided to teach her a lesson" Yuri said. What I did next was unexpected. I pushed Yuri to the ground. " Yah why did you push Yuri on the ground?!?!? " Yoona yelled at me while helping Yuri up. " SHe deserved it you little brat!! " I yelled at Yoona then I slapped Yuri causing her to fall on the ground again. Yuri got up on her feet and went over to Mi Young, " You got lucky this time you helpless , but don't expect me to leave without finishing you off next time. UNDERSTOOD? " Yuri said to Mi Young while kicking her one more time in the stomach. Then she and Yoona walked off, away from the playground. I went over to Mi Young and placed her hand around my neck. " Karen-shii --- you're late " Mi young said softly and then she fainted. 

While I was walking her to my house close by I promised myself to keep Mi Young safe and never let her get bullied ever again. This was the first time she has ever gotten hurt badly. I feel so bad. So I will protect her like an older sister from now on.----

 

______________________________________________________________________________