My first day and our first meeting ^___^

Can't I love?

Purple = English :P

~In front on Kirin University~

Mi Young POV.

 

Aigoo, I can't believe it's my first day at Kirin University!!!! Eeeekk!!!! Hopefully all that studying with Karen paid off.................

 

~Flashback to Last Night~

 

"Are you serious?!?" I said to my bestfriend Karen, " I have to go over my english notes JUST for the school to make sure I'm not an imposture?" I ruffled my hair in fustrasion, "THIS IS SO STRESSFUL KAREN-SHI!!!!"

"Yah! Don't you think I know how stressful it is, huh? If you didn't notice I'm going to Kirin University aswell" Karen spat back. "Yah" I begn to say, " You were born in America, how is it the same?!" I said. Karen turned red in the face, "Oh yeah..... How could I forget =D" she said. "Geez sometimes I wonder why and how we are bestfriends" I 'accidentily' said out loud. "Yah! I can hear you, you know" Karen said. "Mianhae (sorry)" I said with my puppy dog eyes. She just pat my head and went back to helping me study.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H..Hellooo, my n..name iss Lee Mi Young, an..d ttthis iss my firsst year.. attending Kirin University" I said in english. 

"Wahh Mi Young-ah!!" Karen said, "Your english is getting better and better, I'm so proud of you" and then she stood up and hugged me :) "Okay, okay" I began to say, now it's your turn". "Hello there madam or sir, my name is Li Seung Yeon but please call me Karen, I prefer that name. I am currently 18 years old, turning 19 and I am in the first year of Kirin University. Oh by the way I'm American-Korean" Karen said all of that FLUENTLY! I began to pout, "Yah! Stop showing off" I said while I pushed her off my bed. "Mianhae (Sorry)" she said while gathering her books. "i have to go hom Mi Young-ah. Anneyeong!" then she walked out of my room.

 

~End of FLashback and back to reality~

 

"Mi Young-ah, Mi Young-ah!!" Karen said shile waving her hand infront of the dazed Mi Young. "Oh, Neh? Mianhae I was day dreaming :P" she finally said. "Aigoo Mi Young, Palli Palli (hurry) we have to go" Karen said while grabbing Mi Young's arm.

What Mi Young is wearing: Photobucket

What Karen is wearing: Photobucket

Karen POV.

 

Tsk.... Yah this girl, if she keeps staring into space like this we're gonna be late. I called her name out and took her arm. "Yah! Li Seung Yeon where are we going?" Mi Young asked. " To the front office you pabo" I said without even looking at her. After running for 5 seconds or so BANG!! I fell on the ground.

"Oh Mianhae" I said when I noticed I had bumped into someone. "Yah" she spat back, "You could of damaged my skin!!" As I looked up I saw this blonde Korean chick giving me the death stare.

What Jessica looked like: Photobucket

Geez... An 'Oh it's ok or do you need a hand' would of been nice rather then that stupid comment. I went on my feet and said "Oh please. Your skin is already damaged from all that make-up you wear" Everyone around me stared at me. What I was only telling the truth....

 

Before the blonde chick could say anything I said " Now if you will excuse me, me and my bestfriend must go to the office" I took Mi Youngs hand and left that stupid blonde chick dumbfounded :P

 

Author's POV.

 

Karen didn't know but someone named Jay saw the whole thing that happened to Jessica ( the stupid blonde chick) and herself. "I wonder who this new girl is. I can't believe she actualy has the guts to pick a fight with the Ice Princess Jessica-shi" Jay said to himself. Then he made his way to the office to pick up his new timetable.

 

Karen's POV.

 

Finally away from that blonde chick, man she is weird.

Karen and Mi Young finally reached the front office. Mi Young walked up to the counter and said "Hello... My name is Lee Mi Young, and this is my first year attending Kirin University". Wow, I was impressed, eventhough she stuttered a couple of words. Seconds later sha came back holding a folder. "Mi Young-ah whats that?" I asked with curiosity and pointed to the folder."Oh, it's just my timetable, map of the University and my name tag, OH and my ID card" she replied with a big grin on her face. "It's your turn anyways". I walked up to the lady in the office, I realised she didn't know I was there. "ahem" I said trying to get her attention AND it worked :D

 

Jay POV.

 

I was on my way to the office when someone tapped on my shoulder I spun around and I saw.... Oh god it's Jessica-shi. "What" I said. "Oppa, did you see what that did to me? That new kid humiliated me in front of the whole school. Please help me get back at her, please oppa!" she said. I sighed, "Mianhae Jessica-shi but I have to go somewhere and why should I help you get revenge on the new girl? Your problem and her problem is none of my buisness" I said cooly and walked off to the office leaving her with a shocked look on her face. When I reached the office I heard a girl speak........

 

Karen POV.

 

"Hello there ma'am, my name is Li Seung Yeon but I prefer the name Karen Li ^_^. I am currently 18 years old and turning 19 and I am in the first year :D. I was born in America and come to Korea when I was 9 years old . Thank you for having me here" I said in english and winked at the end. :)

I could see her dumbfounded by how casual and fluent my english is. She looked at me for 5 seconed or so then handed me my folder. "Kamsamnids" I said as I bowed to her and turned around to go to Mi Young. But then something stopped me. I could hear someone clapping....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIGOO I AM SO BAD!!!! Cliff hanger :P You guys probably know who was clapping but awwell :L

I Hope you enjoy my first chapter. 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE :DDDDD

SARANGHAE-YO~~~~~ <3